Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Two Beans posted:

Girlfriend came back from Party City with proper Wrestlemania game day decorations.

You got a keeper buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

I'm not looking forward to this show or hearing Michael Cole for 4 hours.

Nice new av, buds. I hope you enjoy the show anyway.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Two Beans posted:

Girlfriend came back from Party City with proper Wrestlemania game day decorations.

Kofi and Seamus are they only ones left standing...

And of course, they are in a match against each-other tonight. It's like poetry.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nice new av, buds. I hope you enjoy the show anyway.

I didn't make it but it's much better than the RXT one. Needs more blood farts though. But ehhh.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

ch3cooh posted:

If you aren't in the first 2 or 3 rows floor seating is usually poo poo.

it's weird because some arenas have this like pseudo-floor seating where there's a subtle height gradient (I believe MSG sections 1, 2, and 3 are like this?) and that seems great. I had like 8th-row floor seats at TakeOver Brooklyn and it wasn't great, but at least I was by the ramp and in a position where I could easily see the overhead screens.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

fart blood posted:

I didn't make it but it's much better than the RXT one. Needs more blood farts though. But ehhh.

The blood farts are pretty well implied.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

fart blood posted:

I'm not looking forward to this show or hearing Michael Cole for 4 hours.

You'll only have to hear him for 3 hours because Mauro is calling the first 3 matches.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

You'll only have to hear him for 3 hours because Mauro is calling the first 3 matches.

Wish he could call some good ones instead.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I took Oatgans advice and watched wrestlemania 4 again. Now even if this is a flaming turd it's going to feel like wrestlekingdom by comparison.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
kalisto/ryback will be the barn-burner that finally makes me a fan of ryback, im sure of it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i can't even drink tonight since i may have a drug test for a new job tomorrow

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fauxhawk Express posted:

You sure Mauro isn't just doing the preshow matches?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

I took Oatgans advice and watched wrestlemania 4 again. Now even if this is a flaming turd it's going to feel like wrestlekingdom by comparison.

Sadly JBL will not get his own spot light to do a bodybuilding routine before the main event

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

bradzilla posted:

You sure Mauro isn't just doing the preshow matches?

I swear I read that he was calling the first 3 mania matches too. Oh well.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

Think of it as the top part of your old av.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

MotU posted:

Your job sucks

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MotU posted:

Wow they count drinking on the weekends? That's some real bullshit.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

Do they drug test for alcohol :confused:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MotU posted:

I haven't peed in a cup since I worked at Starbucks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

somedtimes in this business they have a little saying for days like theise and it goes like this... it's pretty good

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope future hall of famer michael cole can make this a memorable one

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Your job sucks

the pay is good

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Wow they count drinking on the weekends? That's some real bullshit.

StarkRavingMad posted:

idk i dont wanna risk anything

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I haven't peed in a cup since I worked at Starbucks.

nj is really arbitrary at what jobs drugtest. never had to do a drugtest for menial jobs; good ones i always did

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Some places do, won't usually show up unless you drink a fair amount the night before.

Real poo poo move imo, I get if places don't want an alcoholic working for them but drat.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

SomeMathGuy posted:

To be fair, they have made a fair amount of progress regarding the IC belt from last year's "R-Truth has literally stolen the Intercontinental Title! Oh no!" shenanigans.

Now, arguably that's been done while they've simultaneously utterly buried the US Title, but WWE gonna WWE.

My hope is that we get a long chase for Sami, culminating in a ladder match between just them at Extreme Rules. I want Kev to retain tonight, though.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
I have never heard of a drug test for alcohol. Plus what would an employer be able to do about it? It's a completely legal substance that millions of people use. Heck, business dinners in the corporate world are usually flowing with it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Git Mah Belt Son posted:

I have never heard of a drug test for alcohol. Plus what would an employer be able to do about it? It's a completely legal substance that millions of people use. Heck, business dinners in the corporate world are usually flowing with it.

It's legal but that doesn't mean it's not against corporate policy.

Plenty of places where weed is legal still test for marijuana use and will consider it an infraction, for instance.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Some places do, won't usually show up unless you drink a fair amount the night before.

Real poo poo move imo, I get if places don't want an alcoholic working for them but drat.

I would there would be other means to determine whether ine is an alcoholic or not????

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

I hope both main events get nonstop chants for Nakamura.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

vince holding the lifeless body of shane. he begins to cry, undertaker begins to cry

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
employer: woah we just got your test back and u were really hosed up bro LIKE really hosed up

me: well you see, this proves that i can be committed 110% to whatever i do and still power on past that, now could you please turn down the ringers on the phones b/c its really loving up my head man

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MotU posted:

employer: woah we just got your test back and u were really hosed up bro LIKE really hosed up

me: well you see, this proves that i can be committed 110% to whatever i do and still power on past that, now could you please turn down the ringers on the phones b/c its really loving up my head man

well, I'd hire you

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

what kind of dystopian hellhole do you live in where your boss dictates how you live your life at weekends

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

smell this posted:

vince holding the lifeless body of shane. he begins to cry, undertaker begins to cry

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

thehappyprince posted:

what kind of dystopian hellhole do you live in where your boss dictates how you live your life at weekends

it's more of a "can this person not do drugs long enough to pass a test once" than "we will test you every Monday"

well most places. still have never heard of anywhere testing for alcohol.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

It's legal but that doesn't mean it's not against corporate policy.

Plenty of places where weed is legal still test for marijuana use and will consider it an infraction, for instance.

Weed isn't legal under federal law, at least in the US, so they'd have a leg to stand on in that regard.

I can see if you are an airline pilot or whatever. Or if you were still over the legal limit for booze coming into work. But I'd be real surprised if any normal job would ding you for having some detectable amount of alcohol in your system. OH NO you had a couple beers last night, like half the adults in the county.

I mean, props to motu for having self discipline and priorities or whatever don't get me wrong. I couldn't watch a 7 hour wrestlemania sober.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The standard employment drug test checks for pot, coke, PCP, opiates, and amphetamines. Extended tests might include some other street drugs or alcohol, but do keep in mind, it's undetectable no more than 12 hours after you stop drinking (and often less unless you got completely hammered).

But yeah, I suppose there's some level of responsibility here, and that's good. I just took tomorrow off since this is running late and I will probably drink.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

thehappyprince posted:

Corporate America gets away with a lot

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Weed isn't legal under federal law, at least in the US, so they'd have a leg to stand on in that regard.

I can see if you are an airline pilot or whatever. Or if you were still over the legal limit for booze coming into work. But I'd be real surprised if any normal job would ding you for having some detectable amount of alcohol in your system. OH NO you had a couple beers last night, like half the adults in the county.

I mean, props to motu for having self discipline and priorities or whatever don't get me wrong. I couldn't watch a 7 hour wrestlemania sober.

Well a couple beers the night before probably isn't going to be enough to test positive in the first place

Anyway, it's not common at all but I know a regional medical group in my area does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

thehappyprince posted:

america is a shithole of a nation and deserves to be wiped off the planet

• Locked thread