Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Allen Wren posted:

I am literally furious I missed this.

I hear it ended poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Well I'm a dope. Turns out I had a copy of Shadowrun Returns sitting in my inventory from a gift train way back when.

Anyone who wants a copy of Shadowrun Returns please either PM me your steam ID or just quote this with it posted. Sorry for the trouble!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Well I'm a dope. Turns out I had a copy of Shadowrun Returns sitting in my inventory from a gift train way back when.

Anyone who wants a copy of Shadowrun Returns please either PM me your steam ID or just quote this with it posted. Sorry for the trouble!
Can't even post this in the right thread

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

I hear it ended poorly

That sucks.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The Last Will & Testament (of The Raven and friends) is open for signups

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769699&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post457852058

Come experience the fun of the old days or some poo poo. idk.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pay day so I decided to make Get a New Avatar Mafia, a 9-person mafia game where people get new avatars.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I need one more

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Seems like there hasn't been a bigger game for a while.

In keeping with the theme of the last game I ran, Holy Grail Mafia is a 23-player setup with mostly - but not entirely - conventional roles. I'm hoping it will be a better experience for everyone than the last game I modded.

It might take some time to fill.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Apr 4, 2016

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FL you might get more signups if your link wasn't broken

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

FL you might get more signups if your link wasn't broken

Stupid phone!

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Seeking one replacement for Holy Grail Mafia. It's a good gig, we're still in D1.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Flying Leatherman posted:

Seeking one replacement for Holy Grail Mafia. It's a good gig, we're still in D1.

Filled!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Pure Mafia: a mini mafia is now open.

15 players. It is newbie friendly, but welcome to all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Didn't get an avatar in the first round? Come join Get a New Avatar Mafia 2, now with changed rules for MAXIMUM AVATAR

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
With that being said, I might as well announce something I've wanted to announce for months now that will be taking place on Discord as well.

Crime Scene, a game for 6 players that will be used only through Discord and voice chat. It will not be finished until May or late April probably, but I will begin a vetting process of choosing 6 people that really want to be in it and actual put forth effort when they're in. Also if you're shy or not talkative, it probably won't go very well. If you're interested, send me a PM of when you are free on most days and I will get back to you within a week with some questions and then eventually we'll set up a day to get all players in at the same time. (The entire game will probably only take about 1-2 hours, still working out the kinks.)

I'll also need somebody to help me out as a "mod" or "assistant" if you're interested.

I would also highly recommend watching Crime Scene before signing up if you would like to play. The premise of the game is going to be very similar, and it's just a great loving show. I'd recommend Season 2 because I like the set up better and that's how mine will be.

SIGNUPS HERE AS WELL

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Apr 8, 2016

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
El Dorado 3 is live!!

Come play my game!

Especially if you were in El Dorado one and / or two!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Filled.

Token Female fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Apr 10, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mods, please kill this person for editing their post. Tia.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

NYC `77, a C9++ setup game and sequel to Hotel California `76, is now open for players.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772357

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Dungeons & Dragons: War in the Underdark is now open!

A closed-setup role madness game for 16 players!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772566

I have a problem, and that problem is not hosting enough Mafia games.

Some of the roles I am gonna be playing around with in here might be in the huge game I am planning so uh. Come join and have fun!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, Tokes and I are running Musical Mini Mafia. Please come join or watch. Whatever you prefer.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Holy Grail Mafia has ended with a SCUM victory.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773333

Trying my hand at modding!
Come on down and have your daily recommended allowance of fun!
Looking for 16 players. (Observers welcome too!)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Good luck shadow

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

Good luck shadow

Thanks, I hope I win!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Still many beautiful slots left!
Very reasonably priced as well!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773333

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Come and play in Opopanax's final game!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Max posted:

Hello, Tokes and I are running Musical Mini Mafia. Please come join or watch. Whatever you prefer.

gently caress I can't believe I missed this. Please make a sequel!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Monster Hunter Mafia is now taking signups!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

gently caress I can't believe I missed this. Please make a sequel!

The follow up to this is Harry Potter 4, which is a large game. You are welcome to join that one, when it happens.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Max posted:

The follow up to this is Harry Potter 4, which is a large game. You are welcome to join that one, when it happens.

Maybe. But musicals are my jam!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Maybe. But musicals are my jam!

Sorry!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I wanna make a "choose your own musical" mafia in the spirit of the CYOS mafias Byers did.

Maybe I will do this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I wanna make a "choose your own musical" mafia in the spirit of the CYOS mafias Byers did.

Maybe I will do this.

Go ahead and do that, but be very very careful about the powers you give out so that it doesn't end up like the last Byers game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Maybe I will do this.

That would make me happy. I'm still super sad about Byers game not completing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Choose your own musical mafia, a game for some number of players, is now taking signups!

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
wheres a game i want to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Opopanax posted:

Come and play in Opopanax's final game!

Your final game? What's happening?