Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

that one video from years ago where moo reacts to gizmo sounds.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Had to drag these to the new page :swoon:

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

surebet posted:

meanwhile...

ayy lmao

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Trast posted:

A plural of Trophies should be called a Dynasty.

a case of trophies

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
farrah feets :3:

still loves dog

delilah status: lard

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i met a cat today with a defective trap. i was walking home and he started MWROWRing at me until i chirruped back, at which point he came over and flopped down at my feet. i petted him for a few minutes and went home but he followed me down the block so i petted him some more and split a can of tuna with him b/c we have no pet food here on account of no pets allowed

no collar or tag and definitely not fixed, but his teeth and ears look okay and his coat is sleek af so he's obviously being cared for. he wolfed down that loving tuna so fast i would have thought him starved but he's a pudgy boy, weighed prolly ten to twelve pounds or so. didn't like being picked up but tolerated it, and had a purr like a diesel engine.

im real loving mad i can't keep him bc he cool as hell

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yep

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
It's nice outside today.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Edminster posted:

i met a cat today with a defective trap. i was walking home and he started MWROWRing at me until i chirruped back, at which point he came over and flopped down at my feet. i petted him for a few minutes and went home but he followed me down the block so i petted him some more and split a can of tuna with him b/c we have no pet food here on account of no pets allowed

no collar or tag and definitely not fixed, but his teeth and ears look okay and his coat is sleek af so he's obviously being cared for. he wolfed down that loving tuna so fast i would have thought him starved but he's a pudgy boy, weighed prolly ten to twelve pounds or so. didn't like being picked up but tolerated it, and had a purr like a diesel engine.

im real loving mad i can't keep him bc he cool as hell
yo adopt that catte and lie to your landlord

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Josh Lyman posted:

yo adopt that catte and lie to your landlord

yep. it's ok because you have the moral high ground

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

Echeveria posted:

Srsly can you mail me the dora?

I'm heading to LAX tonight for some Disneyfun. Fun fact: Dinesyland brought cats into the park in like the 70's to control the rodent population, and then they actually ended up over run with cats. Now they tnr the cats, who hide during the day, but come out at night. If you linger in the park after all the celebrations, they start to come out of hiding. This one orange tom we've seen a couple times has a circuit he does every night as the last few stragglers leave the park, but we've never been able to get close to him. If you hunt around the park, you can find kitty feeding and watering stations.

BOB if I wasn't with another couple, I'd come over and pet the ~stebans.

I met this cat a couple years ago when I was at Disneyland. Just walked right up to me and my friend while we were eating lunch.Gave it a piece of chicken and a few pets and then it walked off to mooch more food of of people.

A couple visits later we were on the train that goes around the park and saw a huge orange cat sleeping on a table. People started taking pics. I mean I love cats, but are ones sleeping at Disneyland so different than the ones at home?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Golden-i posted:

It's nice outside today.

I sometimes forget Refurb is missing a leg.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

i sometimes forget she can close her mouth and not scream

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

diremonk posted:

I met this cat a couple years ago when I was at Disneyland. Just walked right up to me and my friend while we were eating lunch.Gave it a piece of chicken and a few pets and then it walked off to mooch more food of of people.

A couple visits later we were on the train that goes around the park and saw a huge orange cat sleeping on a table. People started taking pics. I mean I love cats, but are ones sleeping at Disneyland so different than the ones at home?

you also took a picture of a cat at disney dude

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

diremonk posted:

I mean I love cats, but are ones sleeping at Disneyland so different than the ones at home?

the mice they have to catch are significantly larger

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Roosevelt posted:

I get it, well done. :golfclap:

surebet posted:

meanwhile...

idgi?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

look at golden-i's post history, you'll figure it out

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

we're out of the country for the weekend

the cat sitter has reported that Oscar won't let them near the litter box to clean it

hey bump_fn or holocaust bloopers wanna go to Bridgeport and try to Deal with Oscar?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Golden-i posted:

It's nice outside today.

REFURB OUTSIDE

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

pepridge farms remembers

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
my landlord came by today and we hung out for a while drinking beers and Esteban would have nothing to do with him so the guy just picked Esteban up and held him like a baby.

Esteban bit his wiry old man beard and kind of gagged on it and then they were best friends!

cats man

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my landlord came by today and we hung out for a while drinking beers and Esteban would have nothing to do with him so the guy just picked Esteban up and held him like a baby.

Esteban bit his wiry old man beard and kind of gagged on it and then they were best friends!

cats man

Estabonding.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Beast of Bourbon posted:

cats man

tbh folk wisdom dictates that you get indifferent cats to like you by grabbin & wuzzlin on em so it sounds like your lord knew what he was doing

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

minivanmegafun posted:

we're out of the country for the weekend

the cat sitter has reported that Oscar won't let them near the litter box to clean it

hey bump_fn or holocaust bloopers wanna go to Bridgeport and try to Deal with Oscar?

Bridgeport is a hell of a hike for me coming from Ravenswood

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

yo where da bun at?

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Beast of Bourbon posted:

cats man

Okay, I laughed really loud at this. That is so totally a cat thing.

"I'm a fuckin badass, don't gently caress with me!"

"Oh... Okay... :3: "

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

:siren: GUYS GUYS :siren:

Big Cat Rescue has a livestream: http://explore.org/live-cams/player/big-cat-rescue-vacation-rotation

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

winston I think she's serious

*boop*

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
did sadie long con winston into being booped

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.