Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

there are a great organization.
it's easy to be discovery wings and then abandoning them to rot because white people didn't want their kids to private school. what purpose does it serve for me to post pictures of the road, put it in neutral, started it, and then i remember that my house here, so i took it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

games thread posters planted the seeds of their money at anything that promises to make you uncomfortable.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
games thread posters planted the seeds of their money at anything that promises to make you uncomfortable.
by ten years, everything is usually in bloom by now what the gently caress up. achewood still not funny i only drink ilght beer i've never worked at a $16b company grind to a large degree is that i took it back.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

Tori BIOS posted:

computer parts posted:Tori BIOS posted:
by ten years, everything is usually in bloom by now what the gently caress up. achewood still not funny i only drink ilght beer i've never worked at a $16b company grind to a large degree is that i took it back.
i want to do goth, do it by making their work systems useless for anything but work.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

Tori BIOS posted:computer parts posted:Tori BIOS posted:
i want to do goth, do it by making their work systems useless for anything but work.
gently caress you, fat piece of poo poo that's normal today used to be. it would probably send hph into a fistfight there once.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

going

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

One word?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

aceofblue posted: i grew up in their line-up, with the dodgers now. i'm real bad at reading i can't wait to buy a gas heater, and a huge sports guy.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

bad, gamers are bad, and games should go to a playoff game with me, send me a pm and i'll buy you a ticket.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Quad City CJ posted:

bad, gamers are bad, and games should go to a playoff game with me, send me a pm and i'll buy you a ticket.

this was generated with a seed word btw

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
this was generated with a seed word btw
this is actually bitching about how lovely it was written in the midwest cook and heat their homes with electricity. loving gross. leather is cool as long as they could.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Tori BIOS posted:

this is actually bitching about how lovely it was written

pwnd by ur own loving bot. this thread is starting to deliver .

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

vodkat posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
this is actually bitching about how lovely it was written
pwnd by ur own loving bot. this thread is starting to deliver .
we made a french leek pie yesterday and it was new, and it's stunning how cheap his radio dreams would be now. i pulled the car to the newest win10 because a guy dying from lox burns, heavy poo poo.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

car tangent is that the Games thread posters planted the seeds of their money at anything that panders to them that people exhibit is based on principle, not practicality.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Tori BIOS posted:

my surgeon told me that i'm entitled to lifelong, wonderful hair. we stopped at a non-stop intersection.

Quad City CJ posted:

gently caress

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
*makes jerking off motions* eventually!

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
my surgeon told me that i'm entitled to lifelong, wonderful hair. we stopped at a non-stop intersection.
Quad City CJ posted:
gently caress
i was going to college for five days a week. if you think i'm going to ask who financed it because the penguins, pirates, and steelers are playing.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

baseball season finish first it makes money, so there's no reason to go to Hokkaido since they closed Tokyo on McKnight though.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

baseball season finish first it makes money, so there's no reason to go to Hokkaido since they closed Tokyo on McKnight though.
my wife had a salad, and it was too drunk. fml. thank you, steve, for your posts!!! *rushes into thread at top speed* it's really the best.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

wife of how uncritical nerds who get excited about the Yankees I've had family visit and I literally offered to buy peonies for my wife's birthday, can anyone tell me where to find friends.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

wife of how uncritical nerds who get excited about the Yankees I've had family visit and I literally offered to buy peonies for my wife's birthday, can anyone tell me where to find friends.
it's a real economic thing. americans are really bad for people whose adult life sucks so bad that i was too drunk. fml.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

poor people and also vomit come from the seventies: quietly enjoyed in the history of signing big names and neglecting the other teams are right next to me irl, even though I'm super-careful to keep my opinion to myself normally my wife is insane about hockey i'm not joking, if he answered in the Student Ghetto, you could afford it.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

poor people and also vomit come from the seventies: quietly enjoyed in the history of signing big names and neglecting the other teams are right next to me irl, even though I'm super-careful to keep my opinion to myself normally my wife is insane about hockey i'm not joking, if he answered in the Student Ghetto, you could afford it.
it's well-tested, it works, and it sits on a car crash during your life. i am sickened that it costs more than ever for it no matter how bad it is, so they held on to am as long as they could.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tori BIOS posted:

it's a real economic thing. americans are really bad for people whose adult life sucks so bad that i was too drunk. fml.

Tori BIOS posted:

my wife had a salad, and it was too drunk. fml. thank you, steve, for your posts!!! *rushes into thread at top speed* it's really the best.

Wow, this thing posts better than I do.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
Tori BIOS posted:
Wow, this thing posts better than I do.
what about robot dolls i just wear contacts, at $200/year they're cheaper and better than they were unable to grow up in a sandy hole a long time ago. i absolutely love it when one of your posts.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Tori BIOS posted:

i absolutely love it when one of your posts.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
i absolutely love it when one of your posts.
it looks like a desk pittsburgh is real good. he was lucky enough to be worked around, and that poo poo from scratch now is terrifying.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

pittsburgh is real good.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
pittsburgh is real good.
actually i remember reading about the gas fracking bubble popped. i hope that knuc posts here now that my brother's wife just bought a slovak cookbook to impress me and rolled her eyes at me.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Quad City CJ posted:

poor people and also vomit come from the seventies

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
poor people and also vomit come from the seventies
it is not engineering. the pittsburgh penguins will win the stanley cup winners the pittsburgh penguins play.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

cup home to the world's most beautiful education building, the Cathedral of Learning.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

cup home to the world's most beautiful education building, the Cathedral of Learning.
i ran a 1st ed campaign when i couldn't work it off over the past month. yeah, it's fuckin great star wars to mad max.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
once these things start pickin seed words out of the post theyre replying to, we're hosed

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

once these things start pickin seed words out of the post theyre replying to, we're hosed
she is mystified that we play on opening day. suggesting that nearly 8% of the pittsburgh penguins winning the stanley cup.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

I can currently do this manually. I just have to tie it in to the quote parser

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

opening day is unfair to the public.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

opening day is unfair to the public.
op is old macdonald i don't have, and have no answer. *makes jerking off motions* eventually!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
It's continuing to spread. Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

It's continuing to spread. Good.
mixed frozen vegetables, chicken breasts, etc. my wife is taking a consensus. the penguins were hot garbage for most of my exquisite woodwork, thanks in advance.

• Locked thread