Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Maybe he is, but that particular, individual post is scummy and fake.

sounds like krell to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay posted:

sounds like krell to me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

sounds like krell to me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rurea posted:

Every post on this page is scum

You posted on that page :vince:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
Note to self (and others as well): People who use the word "lol" to critique your mafia analysis most likely did not read your analysis at all.

Just some food for thought...

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

See, it's this kind of impudence that really falters the game. I understand it's ha-ha joke phase on the first day and there's nothing to really go on, but after the first night, it would be ideal if we could stop joking around as much and start actually looking at the evidence at hand. Is it really too much to ask for people to not act childish and not post one word joke replies to posts that actually have some meritable content?

Anyways, it's very late for me and I am going to have to go to sleep soon. I will continue to look at the thread as often as possible, but I may not be able to post at least until roughly 1/2 day.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This is fake content and a bad post, Krell.
You're fake and bad hth. Why are you being so unnecessarily hostile against Krell?

##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

HiipFire posted:

You're fake and bad hth. Why are you being so unnecessarily hostile against Krell?

##vote AA

You're all scum or idiots.

I wish Kash had taught me about fireballs or something.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ohh lol didnt know they filtered h.t.h. out lmao

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Harold Krell posted:

See, it's this kind of impudence that really falters the game. I understand it's ha-ha joke phase on the first day and there's nothing to really go on, but after the first night, it would be ideal if we could stop joking around as much and start actually looking at the evidence at hand. Is it really too much to ask for people to not act childish and not post one word joke replies to posts that actually have some meritable content?

Anyways, it's very late for me and I am going to have to go to sleep soon. I will continue to look at the thread as often as possible, but I may not be able to post at least until roughly 1/2 day.

I think that maybe you take mafia more seriously than some of us, and that's okay, but I think you should respect other people's playstyles.

I play because of the chaos and I love every moment of it, and maybe my replies aren't as robust as yours, but I'm having fun.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Harold Krell posted:

Its okay my crestfallen buddy :unsmith:, here I'll even out my sign down.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
A great flame has been re-ignited

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dibs on the great flame

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

I think that maybe you take mafia more seriously than some of us, and that's okay, but I think you should respect other people's playstyles.

I play because of the chaos and I love every moment of it, and maybe my replies aren't as robust as yours, but I'm having fun.

you're the kinda person that reads 'beware of right' and believes it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote hiipfire

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

huh

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

GulagDolls posted:

you're the kinda person that reads 'beware of right' and believes it.

drat right. Also anything involving hidden path ahead or illusory walls.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

lol I never thought I would see someone say this about Harold Krell

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:wanders around the catacombs and comes upon an empty coffin:

:Hops in the coffin like all dumb explorers would:

:Is horrifically surprised that its not a trap:

:Sees a gigantic gently caress off skeleton in a coffin:

:Prays to the skeleton:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

:wanders around the catacombs and comes upon an empty coffin:

:Hops in the coffin like all dumb explorers would:

:Is horrifically surprised that its not a trap:

:Sees a gigantic gently caress off skeleton in a coffin:

:Prays to the skeleton:

I forgot the most important part:

I join the Gravelord Covenant

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

Anyone who has played these games know what this means?

Is this the pyromancy we were promised by the glorious chaos martyr Kash?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Azuth0667 posted:

I forgot the most important part:

I join the Gravelord Covenant

I also would like to join this covenant

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I've been at my girlfriend's house all weekend, with limited internet. I'm still there, in fact! I'm heading home in a few hours where, in theory, I'll be able to do some more extensive analysis.

In the meanwhile, praise the sun.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

TheDonPeters posted:

Anyone who has played these games know what this means?

Is this the pyromancy we were promised by the glorious chaos martyr Kash?

I think this means someone has added souls to the lord vessel and is trying to get into the kiln of the first flame.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

JakeP posted:

I also would like to join this covenant

Come hang out in the catacombs and go hop into every single coffin you possibly can.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

I think this means someone has added souls to the lord vessel and is trying to get into the kiln of the first flame.

Oh ok... And is that a good thing?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

TheDonPeters posted:

Oh ok... And is that a good thing?

It could be if they kill Gwynn and link the fire we all go back to being humanish and the age of fire keeps on turning. This time they literally did start the fire. However if they decide to not link the fire we go into the age of dark and kaathe basically wins we all get hosed by gigantic abyss Manus things.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Gwynn please don't kill me

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

You should hurl some sunlight spears at someone who you think is a scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i wish

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I think you are in a perpetual state of :420: since you did light one huge bowl on fire.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Who does everyone think is scum?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

JakeP posted:

I'm Gwynn please don't kill me

It's ok I am happy being undead for now.

As for scum hunting out of the top three candidates right now I want Hipfire to be lynched the most, but I don't really see a scum argument there.

But looking at the rogues gallery voting for AA I am not going to be voting that way right now.

Happy to join the rarity bandwagon but for now my vote stays on this toss pot.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Alright maybe the better question is why would the scum kill Kashuno? He usually posts up a storm which can hide their scummery in the thread.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

People were talking about cults and accused him of leading one but, I haven't run into one of those before. So :shrug:.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

so we lost kashuno oh well

also goodbye cult yay!

What's a cult and why should we hate them?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
A cult is generally a third party thing where a cult recruiter recruits a player each night, and the cult wins when it controls the majority of votes, but I don't think that is what Kash's thing was.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean Kash did flip vanilla town, nothing indicative of a cult in his role PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TheDonPeters posted:

As for scum hunting out of the top three candidates right now I want Hipfire to be lynched the most, but I don't really see a scum argument there.

ugh

• Locked thread