Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I mostly watch MSNBC election night coverage to see Brian Williams slowly die on the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
30 minutes until polls close :pray:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Joementum posted:

I mostly watch MSNBC election night coverage to see Brian Williams slowly die on the inside.

Because of the clown show he's now found himself among?

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
What blowout will they report first? The Trumpslide or Clintonmania? My money's on quickly calling everything for Clinton first and then spending the rest of the night on the GOP.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Has Brian Williams always had such a lopsided gumby head? The left side of his head is three inches higher than the right. Also his chin is totally crooked. This is distracting!

Why on earth aren't you watching CNN on election night???

CNN is trash every other day and I exclusively watch MSNBC or FOX depending on time slot, but CNN is election night gold.

Dreamy Anderson Cooper
Dopey Wolf Blizter
Jeff Lord trolling the poo poo out of Van Jones
John King's Big Board that everyone else copied
Punchable Paul Begala
****able S.E. Cupp

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
lmao this old guy on MSNBC saying this is the worst election he's ever seen in his life. I love it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

He shows total contempt for his new role, but then can't come up with a single interesting thing to say over multiple hours.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Pretty much. Like, MSNBC has REALLY gotten better, BUT they still put all the whackadoos on in primetime and on election night coverage.

Matthews and Maddow are terrible. Fire them into the sun and use Chuck Todd, Mark Halperin, Brian Williams, Steve Kornacki for big events.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Chris Matthews fulfills a vital role of saying batshit insane things like, "Ayn Rand was right!"

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Boosted_C5 posted:

Pretty much. Like, MSNBC has REALLY gotten better, BUT they still put all the whackadoos on in primetime and on election night coverage.

Matthews and Maddow are terrible. Fire them into the sun and use Chuck Todd, Mark Halperin, Brian Williams, Steve Kornacki for big events.

Tamron Hall is also bad and the absolute worst but MSNBC is actually smart enough to put her on early afternoon when absolutely no one is watching.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Boosted_C5 posted:

Why on earth aren't you watching CNN on election night???

CNN is trash every other day and I exclusively watch MSNBC or FOX depending on time slot, but CNN is election night gold.

Dreamy Anderson Cooper
Dopey Wolf Blizter
Jeff Lord trolling the poo poo out of Van Jones
John King's Big Board that everyone else copied
Punchable Paul Begala
****able S.E. Cupp

I love the Axe Man, so yeah, I'll switch over to CNN.

Joementum posted:

He shows total contempt for his new role, but then can't come up with a single interesting thing to say over multiple hours.

And it gets to be a strange juxtaposition over the evening as Maddow becomes more and more giddy/punch-drunk. She's already laughing at loud. Williams must have a bite block or something to be able to deal with it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

2/3 of GOP voters in PA said they feel betrayed by their party

Wonder who that benefits

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Joementum posted:

Chris Matthews fulfills a vital role of saying batshit insane things like, "Ayn Rand was right!"

"Oh god"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:siren::siren:Judge sets Trump University hearing for first day of GOP convention:siren::siren:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Stumping intensifies.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Cruz talking. My god he sounds like a low-rent evangelical preacher who's trying really, really hard not to flub the speech and start crying.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I literally had to mute the MSNBC stream because Cruz was talking.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Every attempted stumping of Trump is so transparent it's no wonder he's winning. Now he's gonna get to spend all week making noise about this hearing being a political hit. Good job judge.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
WTF is this about basketball hoop height? I honestly don't understand his point.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

OatmealRaisin posted:

Every attempted stumping of Trump is so transparent it's no wonder he's winning. Now he's gonna get to spend all week making noise about this hearing being a political hit. Good job judge.

Every single conventional attack has proved useless against him and his supporters, better just keep doing like we always did, guys.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

WTF is this about basketball hoop height? I honestly don't understand his point.

Hoosiers reference

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Reminds me of the dying days of our election when it was clear he was going down Harper started pulling all these weird props and stunts out at rallies.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Republicans boo the mere mention of medicine, education, and housing.
Just those three words got a boo.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Every single conventional attack has proved useless against him and his supporters, better just keep doing like we always did, guys.

"Hmmmm, Trump rallies every time he starts saying he's being treated unfairly." (calls Trump to court during convention)

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

ted cruz is more and more frightening every time he speaks

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
60 SECONDS . . . .

I AM READY LORD PRESIDENT FOR SO MANY WINS

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump gets Philadelphia?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

PLAYING TWO STREAMS AT ONCE FOR MAXIMUM YOOGENESS

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Hewitt says Kasich will win Oregon, and to keep your eye on him at the convention.

Hugh is buckled up!!!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here we go!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Prediction: Trump, Trump Trump, Trump, Trump *hangs a person, which is still the official means of the death penalty in Delaware*

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Joementum posted:

Prediction: Trump, Trump Trump, Trump, Trump *hangs a person, which is still the official means of the death penalty in Delaware*

*click*

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

lamentable dustman posted:

Hoosiers reference

Thanks. Must be some tv thing.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
PENNSYLVANIA LOVES TRUMP!!!

MARYLAND LOVES TRUMP!!!

CONNECTICUT LOVES TRUMP!!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

PA
Maryland
Coneticut

Called for Trump

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Three so far called for Trump. Looking like 50%+ in at least three of the states

gently caress off Cruz.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Fun fact: Rhode Island was the only state that did not send a delegation to the Constitutional Convention.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
lol they didn't call DE or RI solely because they didn't bother to poll them

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Self projecting? Don't do it, you have lots to live for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Adar posted:

lol they didn't call DE or RI solely because they didn't bother to poll them

Gotta keep those eyeballs glued to the TV all night

• Locked thread