Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

I have a spare key for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for 3DS. Quote this post and send me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: Taken.

Sarchasm fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
You know what's better than getting a physical paper magazine in the mail? Not getting that.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

greatn posted:

You know what's better than getting a physical paper magazine in the mail? Not getting that.

Unless a print magazine is something you'd desire

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
My Nintendo sucks because physical media doesn't count like it did with Club Nintendo. I like physical media, so that just means no coins for me.

Also, I didn't renew Nintendo Force because they weren't particularly good, and there wasn't enough news in the Nintendo world to justify a magazine.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

jivjov posted:

Unless a print magazine is something you'd desire

It is the future and everyone has the data pads from Star Trek now, we don't need stacks of paper taking up space.

Except comics. The world needs and desires physical comics.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Fremry posted:

My Nintendo sucks because physical media doesn't count like it did with Club Nintendo. I like physical media, so that just means no coins for me.

I have a feeling that it's just waiting for the NX to release before they integrate all media, physical and digital, with the system. At least, that's my optimistic hope.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Alxprit posted:

I have a feeling that it's just waiting for the NX to release before they integrate all media, physical and digital, with the system. At least, that's my optimistic hope.

They actually just added a form to type in a "My Nintendo point code"

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

codenameFANGIO posted:

It is the future and everyone has the data pads from Star Trek now, we don't need stacks of paper taking up space.

Except comics. The world needs and desires physical comics.
I use my futuristic Star Trek pad for comics and also for posting this

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
If anybody has old Wii VC games they haven't upgraded to the Wii U VC versions yet, My Nintendo is a good motivation. Even though they are heavily discounted to a small upgrade fee, the shop treats it like you're buying them full price. Getting mad coins from rebuying all my SNES VC

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is My Nintendo supposed to change games monthly? Thinking of getting Metroid Fusion but I'll save if it's changing soon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SeANMcBAY posted:

Is My Nintendo supposed to change games monthly? Thinking of getting Metroid Fusion but I'll save if it's changing soon.

Reward available until: 8/1/2016 at 4 AM

But we don't know when they'll add more.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

irlZaphod posted:

I use my futuristic Star Trek pad for comics and also for posting this

I was lying, nobody wants pamphlet comics anymore :sigh:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Alxprit posted:

I'm assuming the same, just so they aren't getting angry mothers calling asking why Little Timmy's new 3DS/WiiU game didn't come with a code. All we have now is a spit-and-prayer version ducttaped on in the meantime to fill the gap.

Myrmeleo
Jan 27, 2010

If only I had Earth Power...
I don't think anyone's mentioned that Pocket Card Jockey is going to hit the US eShop next week.

Ever since playing that demo, I'm hooked on the soundtrack for the game.

Edit: Oh, also I wonder if they will bring the bonus horses anytime soon. For the pokemon 20th anniversary in Japan, you could get a Blitzle and Ponyta in the game.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Myrmeleo posted:

Oh, also I wonder if they will bring the bonus horses anytime soon. For the pokemon 20th anniversary in Japan, you could get a Blitzle and Ponyta in the game.

Why not Keldeo

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

less laughter posted:

Why not Skiddo

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
This might be a silly question, but is there a way to see your 'library' on the 3ds/Wii U store? As in, i just want a list of all the stuff i've bought so i can quickly navigate to the download button for it.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Kin posted:

This might be a silly question, but is there a way to see your 'library' on the 3ds/Wii U store? As in, i just want a list of all the stuff i've bought so i can quickly navigate to the download button for it.

There is a "titles you've downloaded" section, in fact. It's usually under "Settings/Other" or something similar.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Silver Falcon posted:

There is a "titles you've downloaded" section, in fact. It's usually under "Settings/Other" or something similar.

I think it is in fact somewhere in the eshop itself. Had to go in there initiate a download for a redeemed MyNintendo thing.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Szmitten posted:

I think it is in fact somewhere in the eshop itself. Had to go in there initiate a download for a redeemed MyNintendo thing.

http://eshop.nintendo.net/redeem

You can enter your codes here and they'll be automatically sent to your WiiU or 3DS while it is in sleep mode and connected to WiFi.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

greatn posted:

http://eshop.nintendo.net/redeem

You can enter your codes here and they'll be automatically sent to your WiiU or 3DS while it is in sleep mode and connected to WiFi.

Which is what's supposed to happen, but it didn't. I had to go into the eshop, find the list of purchases, and start the download myself :v: Point is, there is indeed a library of things you own in the eshop.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
You know, Xenoblade on the WiiU gamepad is pretty nice. I am figuring you can't use the Pro Controller in this option through?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Rirse posted:

You know, Xenoblade on the WiiU gamepad is pretty nice. I am figuring you can't use the Pro Controller in this option through?

You can't use a Wii U Pro Controller but can use a Wii Classic one.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SeANMcBAY posted:

You can't use a Wii U Pro Controller but can use a Wii Classic one.

Lame. I already had a classic controller, but I liked the Pro controller a lot more.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Are there any downloadable Wii games where Gamepad/Pro Controller works?
It's kinda dumb when a good amount of them barely use motion controls in the slightest

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Augus posted:

Are there any downloadable Wii games where Gamepad/Pro Controller works?
It's kinda dumb when a good amount of them barely use motion controls in the slightest

Only the ones that already supported the classic controller on the Wii. So Xenoblade, Punch-Out, probably Kirby Returns to Dreamland?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Szmitten posted:

Which is what's supposed to happen, but it didn't. I had to go into the eshop, find the list of purchases, and start the download myself :v: Point is, there is indeed a library of things you own in the eshop.

You need to enable automatic SpotPass downloads on your 3DS before it can, y'know, automatically download software. If it's enabled, WiFi is on (with a known hotspot) and you close it, it'll definitely automatially download the stuff you redeem on the eShop site.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Scratch-O posted:

Only the ones that already supported the classic controller on the Wii. So Xenoblade, Punch-Out, probably Kirby Returns to Dreamland?

Punch Out doesn't, neither does Kirby. Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower do. It's also only the gamepad and not the Pro Controller.

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011
Here's another code for Shantae on the 3DS

B0L868TP3*32SDQQ

The missing letter is N.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

I already have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on Wii U, quote me or pm me if you want a free code for the 3DS or Wii U ver.

Jarogue fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 1, 2016

Bonobos
Jan 26, 2004

Jarogue posted:

I already have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on Wii U, quote me or pm me if you want a free code for the 3DS or Wii U ver.

I'd gladly take it... Herrkora AT gmail Dot com

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
So just three hours 'till the new My Nintendo rewards go up, hope it's something good.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So just three hours 'till the new My Nintendo rewards go up, hope it's something good.

Looks like it's just more discounts.

How did you know that new rewards were going up?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
New MyNintendo rewards are out in PAL land:
I'm not sure, but you could theoretically get both discounts for Captain Toad, so it would be 60% off.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

thexerox123 posted:

Looks like it's just more discounts.

How did you know that new rewards were going up?

Some of the old ones expired today, so they were due for rotation.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It's Meh Nintendo for 3DS.
Do we have to wait until June for another chance of a useful reward?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
These discounts I think of you do the math are actually a better economy for the end user than the club nintendo coins were, it's just I already have every one of these games so I can't really use any of them.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The best promo Nintendo ever did was the "help x number of people connect their Wiis to the internet, get all the VC games for free".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought Red