Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Daztek posted:

Serious question, how the hell do some of your words have random ! In them

my theory is that he pretends to be really laid back

like, so laid back, he cant be bothered to read what he wrote

definitely not up tight

JainDoh fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Look at this cat.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Speaking of which, what was this about Oldman pulling out? Cause that would be amazing.

You looking for the moneyparp derek_lite, B_SomethingMeltdown, apathyposting101?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

I realize I am literally name calling now

lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Best cut it out mind you

Wouldn't want to give you too many aliases now would we

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Daztek posted:

Serious question, how the hell do some of your words have random ! In them

lovely bloggers have no quality control.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

So this is what happens when you can't get probated after your meltdown? It just doesn't stop

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Gosh darnit Bronson. Stop.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Mr.Tophat posted:

I realize I am literally name calling now

lol

A lot of the Liquidators never made it back from Chernobyl but their work is enshrined in such as a patch or pin you can buy from surplus websites for a few dollars

What I'm saying is your work will be remembered but it might be too late for you

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Wuxi posted:

So this is what happens when you can't get probated after your meltdown? It just doesn't stop

There's always more. And it's always worse.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Lime Tonics posted:

Look at this cat.

that turned out to be a really disappointing butterfly though.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Bundle of Keys posted:

No, no. Don't stop. You're this close to proving everyone wrong. Everyone. Even those bullies in elementary school

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Yeah I don't think he'd drop any bombs per say. But it would be great to get confirmation on a lot of this trainwreck.

Speaking of which, what was this about Oldman pulling out? Cause that would be amazing.

Oldman wants nothing to do with it, recent reports are than Anderson is nearing the "Star Citizen, never heard of it" phase. I suspect as this project's failure enters into the zone of "we stole from the mentally ill", more of those actors will whistle and look the other way when it's mentioned. Mark Hamill is probably the only guy chill enough to not give a poo poo.

Don't forget that 50% of the reason any of those people were hired was so Sandi could get selfies with them, and "act" next to them. The other 50% was so Chris could pretend to be a director. So in a sense, it's as if none of them really did anything at all that will matter. Actually, it's exactly like that.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Can we get the guy back who pretended to be a CIG thread monitor only to reveal the troll by showing his balls? That was way funnier than a failed blogger having a 3-stage meltdown.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Scruffpuff posted:

So in a sense, it's as if none of them really did anything at all that will matter. Actually, it's exactly like that.
Just like all of us posting in this thread.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

BadOptics posted:

Can we get the guy back who pretended to be a CIG thread monitor only to reveal the troll by showing his balls? That was way funnier than a failed blogger having a 3-stage meltdown.

Pretty sure there were more stages involved and more yet to come

Jon Do posted:

There's always more. And it's always worse.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

XK posted:

What? I would understand if your name was Glasscock, or something, but what the gently caress are you talking about?

When I was in 3rd grade they started calling me Blitzen. Don't ask. And then all the other variations. Most of them were just unintentional gently caress ups of my name.

And my last name didn't help.

Kids can be cruel. But I've been dealing with this poo poo my whole life.

Partially why I'm an angry adult.

Thankfully I have a great wife. 2 hilarious cats. And work for myself from home with the love of my life.

I'm honestly a pretty laid back and happy person (I know its not believable, but its true). I just get fed up sometimes and put people on blast.

I quit really caring what people though long ago. Hence the use of my very real, and easily doxxed, name. I want people to know who i am and that I stand by what I say. No matter how bad/good it is.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Scruffpuff posted:

I suspect as this project's failure enters into the zone of "we stole from the mentally ill",

To be fair, in America, we call that an untapped market. He's a leader of industry, forging new frontiers in exploitation. They've got money, and the courts have yet to find someone to spend it for them. Fair game. Surprised someone hadn't beat him to it, really.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said
B_Meltdown your real name sounds like it belongs to the mailman in a town where everyone's a cartoon bear

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Yeah I don't think he'd drop any bombs per say. But it would be great to get confirmation on a lot of this trainwreck.

why do you and your girlfriend/fiance/wife/other personality put 'Redux' after your usernames?

do you guys have a shared facebook account?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
This had to happen, this supercriticality accident in the thread

Under the watchful eye of Derek Smart, Internet Warlord, a great number of internet warriors assembled on the steppe, it was inevitable that some would be revealed to be frauds

Not the seasoned e-warriors of Something Awful, whose shitposts were honed in the fires of helldump, no. It is the Join4Thread bloggers who prove weakest.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Mr.Tophat posted:

You looking for the moneyparp derek_lite, B_SomethingMeltdown, apathyposting101?

See this actually made me laugh. Well played.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
what a sporting fellow

:smug::salt:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

See this actually made me laugh. Well played.

"Honey, check it out. Right now I'm being all like 'yeah I'm just one of the guys' to distract them from me literally making GBS threads my pants for the last twenty pages. These loving rubes have no idea how bad I'm puppet-mastering them."

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

When I was in 3rd grade they started calling me Blitzen. Don't ask. And then all the other variations. Most of them were just unintentional gently caress ups of my name.

And my last name didn't help.

Kids can be cruel. But I've been dealing with this poo poo my whole life.

Partially why I'm an angry adult.

Thankfully I have a great wife. 2 hilarious cats. And work for myself from home with the love of my life.

I'm honestly a pretty laid back and happy person (I know its not believable, but its true). I just get fed up sometimes and put people on blast.

I quit really caring what people though long ago. Hence the use of my very real, and easily doxxed, name. I want people to know who i am and that I stand by what I say. No matter how bad/good it is.

This is what I'm talking about - this is not puppetmastering. This is a new and uncharted area. He's self-helldumping. He's rolling with the punches he himself is throwing at this point.

Guys this is a supercritical meltdown.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Branson Missouri blows.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bundle of Keys posted:

That cat needs to be cuddled.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Mr.Tophat posted:

You write an awful lot of words for someone who doesn't care

It's beautiful, like a retarded rug or a stretch goal

:ironicat:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I need some sleep, but I don't want to miss anything. Be a dear and don't meltdown anymore for the next 10 hours, yes?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Samizdata posted:

Excuse me? I am an established presence in this thread and have been for quite a long while, and I want to log my unhappiness at being tarred with the same brush as some of these others. FWIW, my distaste for CIG's manipulation has become well known in my private life, along with the fact I have ZERO MONEY INVESTED.

Yes, I have an alias. And, yeah, prolly about 10-15 minutes of detectivery could doxx me. I just have fun being someone a little different for a time.

So, yeah, go ahead and burn any good will you had with anyone that was staying out of the epileptic slapfight that was your grand duel. Have a great life, dude.

lol, to even register as a poster in the thread you must have at least 25 pages under your belt.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

My name is not relevant. If you know who I am then you know me.

For those that do not, I will say this. I can be a foolish, brash, impulsive, rude individual. I will stand by you if you are not running off at the mouth with stupidity. But, if you are, no matter of what are relationship is I will inform you of your idiocy, as I would expect anyone to do for me.

I am sometimes quick to attack, but will always admit when I am wrong, as I believe that we all have choices to make in our lives, and it is these choices that define us.

I am fun loving, and I like to believe pretty easy to get along with. Even though I know there are a few people who would disagree.

That's about all I have to say for myself, as I believe that a person really shouldn't tell you to much about themselves. We should all learn what we can from one another, and form are own opinions based on what we know, not what we are told.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Honestly, and in all seriousness, because it feels good after getting poo poo on so much to lash back. Period.

I'm not dumb enough to think this will help me. This isn't about that. I don't care if it hurts the site. Didn't do it for the money, never did. I don't care of someone figures out who I am, hence saying my name is Branson.

Know it's hard to believe, but Im not even mad. gently caress if anything i was bored after beating Dark Souls 3 again.

I'm tired of coming here, trying to contribute, and getting poo poo on by assholes because they're bored. Tired of it. Had enough. So rather then trying to joke and defend PR whatever I let of be known how I really, deep down, felt.

People wanted to dog pile and accuse of a meltdown, so fine. Here's your Lols. Enjoy. But while I'm at it, I'm going to post how I feel. No bullshit and none of the clear SA clique poo poo I've seen. Some people are loving hypocrites and part of the problem here. At least how I see it. So gonna let them know.

If they don't like it, then they can practice what they loving preach and ignore me or tell DS to probate me.

Look there, Branson, I am REALLY tired at this point of wasting my time wading through your posts that blithely insult me as someone who's never started anything with you, so, here's a thought....

PLEASE TAKE IT TO PM'S ALREAFY?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Paramemetic posted:

This had to happen, this supercriticality accident in the thread

Under the watchful eye of Derek Smart, Internet Warlord, a great number of internet warriors assembled on the steppe, it was inevitable that some would be revealed to be frauds

Not the seasoned e-warriors of Something Awful, whose shitposts were honed in the fires of helldump, no. It is the Join4Thread bloggers who prove weakest.

None can stand Derek's legions of Spaaaarptans warriors

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

BadOptics posted:

lovely bloggers have no quality control.

Typing from a tablet. Hate tablet keyboards.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Paramemetic posted:

Always a mistake to put auxiliaries on the front lines IMO.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Paramemetic posted:

A lot of the Liquidators never made it back from Chernobyl but their work is enshrined in such as a patch or pin you can buy from surplus websites for a few dollars

What I'm saying is your work will be remembered but it might be too late for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id9c5PiJ9KY

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I quit really caring what people though long ago.

We're not even paraphrashing you now, you're literally posting to tell us how much you dont care. Open your eyes commando. The meatldown is real.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The difference is is that I write a lot of words across many posts

That's a very very broad difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

lol, to even register as a poster in the thread you must have at least 25 pages under your belt.

Woo! Top ten!

• Locked thread