Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
One of my friends came home to what she termed a 'rat-donut' snoozing in the cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Alteisen posted:

Might wanna delete that image, I can see 2 phone numbers on that tag.

Doxxed by a cat.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Malachite_Dragon posted:

One of my friends came home to what she termed a 'rat-donut' snoozing in the cage.

Ahaha look at that fucker :3:

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My first rat did that too! :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Catnipped posted:

My first rat did that too! :3:

Perfect baby

Also:

ps:

this makes me laugh

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Alteisen posted:

Might wanna delete that image, I can see 2 phone numbers on that tag.

Calling now. Hoping to hear purrs, chitters and soulful meows.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I NEED THIS.

Also, the dude's calm, happy, delighted-with-cats voice in this video really adds a weird kind of charm :3: He's so pleased they're getting along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lZKc6RffY

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tendai posted:

I NEED THIS.

Also, the dude's calm, happy, delighted-with-cats voice in this video really adds a weird kind of charm :3: He's so pleased they're getting along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lZKc6RffY

That ending. :3:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Oh my god I need this :catstare: I'm getting the model builder itch again

VVV Aww. :(

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 03:31 on May 3, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sadly its a custom one off!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Yo nubby tail cats own, just thought I would mention. Thanks

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

That is a powerful wizard, casting summon cat.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Just a coupla guys looking to see what's going on in this thread

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

RedneckwithGuns posted:

"Um...is that peanut butter? Asking for a friend."

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Hi ho there, neighbor.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

What's the password.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Man rescues two foxes, foxes decide to stick around

http://www.boredpanda.com/pet-foxes-rescue-patsy-gibbons-ireland/

Sweet loving Jesus, my feels

EDIT: Oh wait he's actually up to three now

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/touring-family-of-foxes-get-up-close-and-personal-at-school-261008.html

Nordick has a new favorite as of 13:05 on May 3, 2016

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

CJacobs posted:

Yo nubby tail cats own, just thought I would mention. Thanks

I'm joining the 21st century with a smartphone later this week. Prepare for more streamlined nubby cat goodness.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Chester, despite clearly being a wiener/sausage, also likes to pretend he is a doughnut:

Ockhams Crowbar
May 7, 2007
Always the simplest solution.

This is Mitzi. Mitzi is one of three cats we adopted as kittens almost fourteen years ago from an overburdened rescue down south from us. She's a spitfire (like any good calico) who likes to attack your feet under blankets when you're asleep, and used to ride around on my dad's shoulder like a parrot when he was in the kitchen. She takes no poo poo from my parents' other two larger male cats, nor my dog, nor any of us really. She has personality.

Mitzi abruptly began having some trouble breathing Sunday evening, and after draining a great deal of fluid from her chest the vet discovered she's suffering from lung cancer. Both lungs have large masses in them, and her prognosis is not good. She is breathing better now, but rather than subject their elderly cat to surgery and chemo, we've decided to pamper her for as long as she has left and let go when she needs to go.

Mitzi has lived a hell of a good life full of comfortable beds, clawing furniture, bossing around humans and watching birds. She's currently lying on her mat in front of the glass door, being fed chicken and keeping an eye on things. She is a good cat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

This is Mitzi. Mitzi is one of three cats we adopted as kittens almost fourteen years ago from an overburdened rescue down south from us. She's a spitfire (like any good calico) who likes to attack your feet under blankets when you're asleep, and used to ride around on my dad's shoulder like a parrot when he was in the kitchen. She takes no poo poo from my parents' other two larger male cats, nor my dog, nor any of us really. She has personality.

Mitzi abruptly began having some trouble breathing Sunday evening, and after draining a great deal of fluid from her chest the vet discovered she's suffering from lung cancer. Both lungs have large masses in them, and her prognosis is not good. She is breathing better now, but rather than subject their elderly cat to surgery and chemo, we've decided to pamper her for as long as she has left and let go when she needs to go.

Mitzi has lived a hell of a good life full of comfortable beds, clawing furniture, bossing around humans and watching birds. She's currently lying on her mat in front of the glass door, being fed chicken and keeping an eye on things. She is a good cat.

Jesus Christ, send help, my eyes are leaking :cry:

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

This is Mitzi. She is a good cat.

Definitely a Very Goode Catte. Give her lots of snuggles and treats.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Her eyes are really beautiful.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
I love bossy rear end calicoes with all my heart. You're #1 Best Catte, Mitzi.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Almost all o fmy rats have slept like this, we call it snailing

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

She is a good cat, and my bossy-rear end calico Cassie sends her regards, as one practiced human-supervisor to another.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmSzXJvAs8

Here's a baby pretending to cry and then laughing when her dad tries to cut her fingernails

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

DrBouvenstein posted:

Chester, despite clearly being a wiener/sausage, also likes to pretend he is a doughnut:

Sausage roll.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Oh, look...dognuts.

...beagels?

My senior girl, Mona, sends her regards. She, too, has moxie aplenty and takes poo poo from no one.

Mona was diagnosed with Stage II renal failure in October 2014. She's recently had her bloodwork done and there's no change; her kidneys are still the same, which is excellent news, because as you probably know, kidney failure is always fatal to cats; it's just a matter of time. She's on a special diet but she gets to eat all the treats she wants, because it's bad news for her to start losing weight, and she's already down a pound over the last two years. She still jumps on the bed and couch and is hanging out in the windowsill as I write this. She begs for food and sticks her nose in the fridge every time I open it. She just turned 17 and she's my best bud ever. I know one day I'll have to let her go, but I'll try to take comfort in the fact that I gave her a very good life.

Goddamn, where did these tears come from.

Maggie Fletcher has a new favorite as of 03:39 on May 4, 2016

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
I found out yesterday after work that my parents had to put our big black lab, Notch, to sleep after he suffered a stroke and couldn't walk. His corgi buddy Sally apparently won't stop looking for him. Notch was the biggest black lab I've ever seen and a giant sweetheart who thought he was a lap dog if you sat on the couch, even as he got older and started to get sick with the heart condition that eventually took him out. I'm gonna miss you, buddy. Steal a banana in Dog Heaven for me.

Thread, can I request images of unlikely-looking dog friends? Notch and Sally were ridiculous in how different they looked but they were inseparable.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Some fine catfruit on the tumblr tree today.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

neongrey posted:

Some fine catfruit on the tumblr tree today.

This is a good post. Which tumblr posted these so I can follow them?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

This is a good post. Which tumblr posted these so I can follow them?

TBH I caught it bouncing through a bunch of personals rather than cat blogs, but here's the source: http://miss-mandy-m.tumblr.com/post/142186024070/kitties-spring

Looks more generalized ~aesthetic blog~ but if you like pictures of dresses it seems not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Speaking of good tumblr posts

quote:

My mom was afraid that my dachshund was too easy to be spotted by owls in our backyard, so my grandma made her a sweater so that the dog would look like a piece of grass. I don’t even know how to respond to my family anymore.