Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!

sassassin posted:

"Hmm, I've already split two pairs of jeans in the last couple of months, and these ones seem snug.

I know, I'll wear them anyway and then post about it later!"

Must suck to be a skinny bitch baby who doesn't know the joy of splitting denim fibers by merely growing their muscle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bakalakadaka posted:

All of my pants are fine

increase your salami intake

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
my pants are getting loose

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

We should slap box it out like Piana and that poor simpleton did

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Speaking of clothes...getting suit jackets to fit is an impossibility I've decided. Going to bring back the office stringer T

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

Acelerion posted:

Speaking of clothes...getting suit jackets to fit is an impossibility I've decided. Going to bring back the office stringer T

Yeah an athletic cut jacket that fits me comes with pants with like a 40 inch waist.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Acelerion posted:

go to joseph a bank and get a tailor to measure your poo poo like a normal adult ?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
My masseuse told me that I remind her of Clark Kent but that's probably some 'strong guy dresses like a dweeb with glasses' neg than a humblebrag.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Zahgaegun posted:

My masseuse told me that I remind her of Clark Kent but that's probably some 'strong guy dresses like a dweeb with glasses' neg than a humblebrag.

She wants the d bruh

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

SpeedyCow posted:

Must suck to be a skinny bitch baby who doesn't know the joy of splitting denim fibers by merely growing their muscle

I wear clothes that fit!!!

The skinny bitch baby thing is merely a coincidence.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

sassassin posted:

I wear clothes that fit!!!

The skinny bitch baby thing is merely a coincidence.

I used to be a skinny bitch but then I found the swole. And you can too if you follow your heart and also put steroids in your heart

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

SpeedyCow posted:

I used to be a skinny bitch but then I found the swole. And you can too if you follow your heart and also put steroids in your heart

Unconfirmed if this is the true method

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Boko Haram posted:

Working out at the end of the day is best, gotta end your day on a good note.

Indeed. Eat dinner, workout, chill out for a while, then go to bed. Feels good!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i work out then eat dinner

how do you lift with a full stomach

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I don't eat a huge dinner,usually some meat and veggies. Then more food after the workout.

Lifting before eating makes me feel like dying.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Zahgaegun posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xruHo6oB_4I

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Chinatown posted:

i work out then eat dinner

how do you lift with a full stomach

This.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How do you lift on an empty stomach?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
It's not empty, eat a protein bar or some veggies or something.

But having a full stomach from dinner makes me feel heavy, like, it just makes everything harder.

Gotta have something in the stomach, just not too much.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

SpeedyCow posted:

I strained my knee tonight so now I've only got abs left that I can safely train. Steroids are on the shopping list.

gently caress this post-30 natty life.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

How do you lift on an empty stomach?

I satiate my predatory impulses for the flesh of animals by lifting heavy things until i find my prey drive home and eat it. :twisted:

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

soy posted:

Got a captain of crush grip trainer and holy poo poo my off hand is so much weaker than my primary. Gonna work on balancing that bullshit out.

Those rule. Took my overhand dead grip from 225 to at least 325. I started on the Trainer and I'm currently working on the No. 1.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

sassassin posted:

I strained my knee tonight so now I've only got abs left that I can safely train. Steroids are on the shopping list.

gently caress this post-30 natty life.

Just do it

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pod6isjerks posted:

Those rule. Took my overhand dead grip from 225 to at least 325. I started on the Trainer and I'm currently working on the No. 1.

On trainer now, its easy in my right hand but I'm going to wait until its easy in left before advancing for maximum cock smashing power.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hey guys I'm back haven't posted since the 2015 thread but you can bet I've been getting swole. Good to be back miss you.

Tiny lowtax you back :3:

Cutting sucks. SUCKS.

Also it's weird. When doing lower body I don't eat beforehand and feel fine. With upper body not eating seems to impact my lifts. Makes no sense it's probably completely psychosomatic.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
I always train fasted

idk why but it just happened

i guess im about to lose my gains

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Fallows posted:

Just do it

Where might someone go for reliable advice on what to run for a first cycle?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

sassassin posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Useful.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

sassassin posted:

Take before and after pics also to post in the sa gains thread as a natty

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

sassassin posted:

Just run 1ml of test E/C weekly for 6+ months.

If you're slick you can even get that legally via prescription.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Should I get Mexican food, or eat the healthy trout salad I have prepared at home?

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
deadliftin is good and fun imo

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Should I get Mexican food, or eat the healthy trout salad I have prepared at home?

Both

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

I'm not sure I can :ohdear:

I went with enchiladas. Chicken is lean protein, right?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

i had a really good gym sesh today. shoulders lookin good.

that said im about to smash a bunch of beer and probably :taco::taco::taco:

u should too

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Chinatown posted:

i had a really good gym sesh today. shoulders lookin good.

that said im about to smash a bunch of beer and probably :taco::taco::taco:

u should too

I'm having a Stone Americano Stout right now after this enchilada. Squatted today, 205. (preceded by heavy bag work, succeeded by burpee pullups to ensure complete destruction)

Not exactly tacos, but a drat good beer. Enchilada was meh, trout probably would've tasted better. :( This place's burritos are great. Enchiladas not so much. The more you know.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
all ready ate dinner but now im eating some donuts from DD and oreo cheesecake with milk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fallows posted:

all ready ate dinner but now im eating some donuts from DD and oreo cheesecake with milk

everythings gonna feel light as gently caress tomorrow congrats!!!!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

also im up a lot of weight since starting all my poo poo last day of feb, 174 to 192 lbs.. really need new shirts now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Chinatown posted:

everythings gonna feel light as gently caress tomorrow congrats!!!!

i hope lol, all this mexican/taco talk is making me want tijuana flats now

• Locked thread