Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
How much do the Flash Wolves suck that they got beaten by the loving Flash Wolves? Embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Firebert posted:

https://twitter.com/NRGgg/status/731237178873798656

Quas
Santorin
GBM
Ohq
KiWiKiD

It's an interesting roster, a lot hinges on whether Santorin can develop as a player

I'm not sure if I like that team but at least it's mostly real players now.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Lovechop posted:

yeah for real. people over rated FW so much going into this tournament, they're a good team but nothing earth-shattering

To be fair, it takes a special kind of awful to throw the lead they had in game 3. CLG could not have won that game without FW's help

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

rabidsquid posted:

misread this as praise be hotdog, and thats something i agree with

hotdogs are... good

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Shadow225 posted:

lol at the salt
gonna be hi 5ing keven a lot

Flash wolves legit isn't a good team I'm not even excited about na beating them. Of course na beat them, every team through curse game squad would.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm not sure if I like that team but at least it's mostly real players now.

"Love me, hate me, or love to hate me" - KiWiKiD

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Altec thrown back to the grey wastes while kiwikid rises to greatness.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Altec is like that NBA draft pick who is always two years away from being two years away. Also he's named after an audio equipment company which is pretty strange.

CLG looked good, I've enjoyed watching them this tournament. It takes huge balls to roll out back to back Sona games and not have it punished. I'm pretty sick of competitive Karma.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

So you're saying Altec is Jeff Green

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

No wait Altec is Juan Carlos Navarro. You're all loving stoked about his play on the Spanish National Team and then he goes to the Wizards and you're like, "No I seen this guy do good before, he's gonna put it together" but now you don't know if he's dead or alive

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
reapered is on monte's vod review show now, this is p cool

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Wow, CLG has actually put NA in an international finals.

I'm not even mad that they probably ruined my pocket Sona pick.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Immortals were 3rd place in NA and I wouldn't say there's a huge drop off there, they're just a lot dumber than CLG. I don't know what's going on in EU right now, they should be stronger than NA but apparently don't believe in coaches or practice.
NA is back baby you better run and hide.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

NA is NOt back.

Cause we never left baby ohhhhu hell yeah baby light it up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm a big fan of NRG's new line-up.

Quas is the best non-import you could get in the top lane, and OhQ/Kiwi is going to be great.

Also we get to keep posting kiwi.jpg so that's good.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
You shouldn't be happy with NRG's new roster when you find out what could have been

https://twitter.com/HistoryTeachLoL/status/731240145538535424

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Hermetic posted:

I just want to say that you are the saltiest person I have ever seen and it makes me happy. :shobon:
I'm not even very salty, Flash Wolves handed CLG the win on a platter.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The only person strong enough to defeat me...

Is Me

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Savage Cracker posted:

You shouldn't be happy with NRG's new roster when you find out what could have been

https://twitter.com/HistoryTeachLoL/status/731240145538535424

:negative:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

CLG about to win with the power of friendship qtiyd

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I'm happy that CLG has done so well but if Faker plays like he did vs. RNG they will be fortunate to take a game

Still, baby steps...

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

RealFoxy posted:

I'm not even very salty, Flash Wolves handed CLG the win on a platter.

Nah, you're p salty. It's okay, though. Not everyone is ready for the ascendance of NA. To help you get over it, I'll buy you a CLG skin once they come out next year. :shobon:

Shadow225 posted:

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

henkman posted:

The only person strong enough to defeat me...

Is Me

4-0

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ZPaB9wx1w

Todo88
Apr 16, 2016

2.5 hours. GET loving HYPE!

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Shadow225 posted:

Korea about to taste the power of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY :911:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it's starting pretty soon

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

it already started, six months ago, in the land of the free. and now it's about to end.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

if anyone wants to chat about freedom in real time, i'm in synirc #legallegends

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
so SKT in three or four

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Poonerman posted:

so SKT in three or four

skt in two

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Poonerman posted:

so SKT in three or four

Probably three, CLG struggled to take a game when SKT was at their worst during this event, but I'd be delighted to be wrong.

Like everyone else, though, I'm hoping for CLG to win the series. Not because I dislike SKT, but because LoL is always at its best when it goes full on NA Clown Car and nobody, not us, not the casters, not even the players can even tell if its rear end in a top hat or Tuesday.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
NAMI! Fuckin Nami from Wolf.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Nami is cool.
I really do not like Ekko into Azir, even ignoring it's Huhi vs Faker

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Nami, sona, soraka

Yay