Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Can confirm, am super salty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

A gypsy pulled a gun to my face and threaten to kill me because I took a picture near his camp while the rest of them laughed around, gently caress them

Mange Mite posted:

This is a lie because gun control works and europe is a nonviolent utopia

Phlegmish posted:

We have to resort to bananas because we can't just shoot them like in the US.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lizard Wizard posted:

Only the shadiest individual would need a baby scale.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Can only imagine a dude in a cape with a snidey whiplash mustache rubbing his hands together and cackling as the scale settles and he realizes he's got a hefty 9 pounder

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"For sale: baby scale, never calibrated."

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Perhaps not the best packaging decision.

trouser chili posted:

88h88 posted:

Is a bottle of pain just the straight route and a can of whoopass the scenic one?

I don't know what those are, but I expect they are filled with Popov vodka.

------------------------

Subjunctive posted:

"For sale: baby scale, never calibrated."

:eyepop:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Re: dying one's pets with non toxic dyes

Alaois posted:

*shoves cats head into a bucket of paint* I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU, MR. SCRUNCHES

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Cumslut1895 posted:

this whole waifu thing makes me so sad. it's like a bird feeding all it's food to a reflection of it's self in a mirror until it starves

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

McDowell posted:

Some food for thought beyond the war tourism and 'you're evil!' "no, you are!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM

Now, there are some strange possibilities that could happen that I have not touched upon. How is this end of civilization going to occur? Well, I don't know all the particulars. Talk to the people who talk about earthquakes, and talk about weather phenomena, and talk about ozone layers. And talk to environmental people and they'll say, "Well, the planet is in trouble in that area." Talk about the way that people no longer are restrained nor do they have respect for their neighbors. They're so unrestrained that if you just say something that makes them unhappy, they start throwing rocks at you, and the next thing you know you've got a neighborhood war, you've got a little ethnic war in this nation or that. And there's so little restraint that these little groups, these little ethnic groups, these little religious groups, these little governments that are in conflict - they seem to be doing a significant amount of the spading under themselves. They seem to, by choice, be so quick to condemn others. Well, what is it that's in the history books about the Truth? It says: be careful not to condemn someone else or you will be condemned. That doesn't mean anything anymore - everyone is quick to condemn. I mean they don't even "look-see" anymore. They just see a tiny little aspect of someone else and they quickly determine that they are so brilliant that they can judge it as being not what they are looking for - worthless, some radical movement, some movement that certainly is beneath them. Well, that is making hasty judgments - that kind of quick-to-condemn-others attitude, that kind of violence that wants to destroy others.

Jesus once taught and healed in Syria. Now look.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Does this mean Caro is the son of god? Is the parable of Jesus sniping people somewhere in the Apocrypha?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mouth-sword jesus was Revelations, iirc

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The name of the book is Revelation.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Or Apocalypse

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Aleph Null posted:

Can we have a thread full of just the worst puns? PYF Headslapper?

Marta Velasquez posted:

That's all of PYF. Every picture is followed by two pages of bad puns and forced loss edits.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Hey, now, that's bullshit. You left out "people responding sincerely to blatantly obvious troll posts"

Marta Velasquez posted:

pre:
 Hey                         |       bullshit
 now,                        |                      You
that's                       |                      left
-----------------------------+---------------------------------
   out          sincerely    |
 "people           to        |       obvious
responding      blatantly    |                    troll posts"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

look i know this is pyf and all but do you really think that if i can't be bothered to capitalise anything and i just post bill cosby all the time that i'm going to bother to get the names of biblical texts correct?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

read these:

Bomrek posted:

This image has never resonated more.

The_White_Crane posted:

I cannot tell what either of those foods are.

On the left we have... some rice? And courgettes, I think. And do I see bits of roast potato? Some curly things that look like they could be either meat or pastry, probably meat. Maybe some mushrooms in at the back?

On the right we have... Is it fish? Or maybe pork belly? On top of... uh... I'm gonna guess there's some tomato down there. Some yellowy thin stuff, maybe bell peppers? All floating in what looks kind of like orange juice? There's some green stuff, can't tell what that is. Spinach?

:shrug:

Both meals look pretty horrible.

Control Volume posted:

lmao this guy is gonna lose his fuckin mind the first time he walks into a chinese takeout joint

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

what is it even like to be this sheltered?

ranbo das posted:

How do you not know what a shrimp looks like? Is that a thing, people not knowing what a shrimp is?

The_White_Crane posted:

Wow, sorry I can't recognize a food I don't see very often in a crappy over-magnified phone photo I guess.

Control Volume posted:

*looking at one of the most ubiquitous seafood items on earth* hmm this could be uh.. *squints harder* uh..... a small pastry.

The_White_Crane posted:

Boy, it's almost like experiences you take for granted aren't shared amongst the entire human race! How amazing.

and then look at Palpek's posts on this page.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770505&pagenumber=32

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Holy loving poo poo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Those posts are incredible

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
the offence that crane takes is funnier than his being unrecognizable the food

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
It's been like four hours later and the Seinfeld edit still makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe. The whole thing is the best thing I've seen on SA in a while.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Phthisis posted:

It's been like four hours later and the Seinfeld edit still makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe. The whole thing is the best thing I've seen on SA in a while.

It even sounds like the premise to a Seinfeld episode. "Jerry, how can you have never seen a shrimp before?"

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
The They Live one on the next page is the best of them all. Bird's right, he somehow keeps topping himself.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Kay Kessler posted:

It even sounds like the premise to a Seinfeld episode. "Jerry, how can you have never seen a shrimp before?"

Keeping kosher, duh :jewish:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

Here's the thing about GBS, it doesn't wait for you to understand. It doesn't think you're special and it will wreck your poo poo if you come in thinking you are. GBS is where you go to kill your little case of Dunning-Kruger

Chances are if you get run out, it's because you're either trying to show everyone how smart, funny and/or original you are when you just simply aren't any of the above.

And as for genesplicer, dude does his job, better than when we had 2 absentee mods while the other was having a meltdown fighting with the ex-mod who is himself is just a walking Chernobyl. Fact is I don't agree with everything the man does, but atleast he's doing SOMETHING

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Palpek for everything.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

He's still going too! Each more beautiful and perfect than the last. :allears:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Birds always creeped me out a bit, but if they like Dr. Pepper, we cool.

Edminster posted:

It's drinking Mr. Pibb.

Arctic Baldwin posted:

then gently caress that bird

Paging Literally a bird

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He's still going too! Each more beautiful and perfect than the last. :allears:
Aaaaaaaaand it's been goldmined. :toot:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Aaaaaaaaand it's been goldmined. :toot:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2596

Catching up :laffo:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Haha I made the They Live gif and went to sleep and the thread got goldmined before I could write anything in it so I guess this is the place. I'm glad you enjoyed the gifs, at some point the whole thing got a life of its own :tipshat:.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Palpek posted:

Haha I made the They Live gif and went to sleep and the thread got goldmined before I could write anything in it so I guess this is the place. I'm glad you enjoyed the gifs, at some point the whole thing got a life of its own :tipshat:.

Those were some excellent loving gifs dude

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Probable Pastry posted:

Those were some excellent loving gifs dude

agreed

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Palpek posted:

i like you and your pictures a lot

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Palpek owns.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Xerxes17 posted:

In my defense, I now live in Russia, which is like being sent back in time by a decade.

Kirs posted:

How much do you pay for a room, if it's not a secret?

Jerry Cotton posted:

No no the john pays for the room.

Kirs posted:

Sometimes I have no idea what the gently caress you guys are talking about. Why do you reply in a such way and not another. I feel retarded. :woof:

Disco Infiva posted:

Jerry said Xerxes is kurva.

Xerxes17 posted:

REMOVE Finngol remove finngol
you are worst finn. you are the finn сука блять  you are the finn smell. return to mongolia. to our ukraine homosex cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,ukraine we will never forgeve you. Azov batalion  gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat finn stink serf  ..continuation war best day of my life. take a bath of dead finn..ahahahahah finn WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .finnland we kill the Karelia , finland return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot finland and Ukrainian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE finngol FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+belarus+Serbia +abkhazia=kill finland…you will ww2/ tupac alive in Russia, tupac making album of Russia . fast rap tupac Russia. we are rich and have Много Газ now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink finn… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in Rossia ….gently caress the finland ,..FUCKk ashol finngols no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the finn farm aminal with rap magic now we the Russian clay rule .ape of the zoo presidant Обама fukc the great monkey and lay egg this egg hatch and Ukrain homonazi wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Russia greattst countrey

DoctorStrangelove posted:

This post has changed my life.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Which one is the funny quote?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Which one is the funny quote?

Benis :DDDD

cinci zoo sniper