Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Goobs posted:

Kitsa had diabetes too but then reverted back after a severe diet change but I think near the end lately he reverted back. He had a laundry list of problems but he was spoiled rotten.

Was giving my cat shots and stuff toward the end which he was surprisingly great about, just wish I had known earlier that is what his deal was so I could have taken care of him better. My current cat is super cool, but the OG cat was on a different level. Hard to replace a good friend.

Edit: Catte Tax.

Theotus fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jun 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Xaerael posted:

"Meetings" at E3. CIG buyout imminent.

Lol, that's a bigger stretch than them actually making a game.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

I like seeing people argue saying that CIG's ToS is no different than any other gaming company.

Putting aside the legality of the fact that every other ToS refund policy begins when you RECEIVE a product versus when you PAY for a product, let's compare Terms with a company that won "Worst company of the year" TWICE --- Electronic Arts!
This is just what I could find.

Agreement to terms

CIG/RSI posted:

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS OF SERVICE”) CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON AT THE END OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BELOW, OR BY USING THE https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com WEBSITE AND RELATED WEBPAGES (THE “WEBSITE”) OR RSI SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE GAME LAUNCHER. YOU AGREE THAT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN CONTRACT SIGNED BY YOU.
"By looking at these terms, you're agreeing to them"

Electronic Arts posted:

You agree to check terms.ea.com periodically for new information and terms that govern your use of EA Services. EA may modify the Terms of Service at any time. Revisions to terms affecting existing EA Services shall be effective thirty (30) days after posting at terms.ea.com. Terms for new EA Services are effective immediately upon posting at terms.ea.com. EA will not enforce material changes to this Agreement against account holders absent express agreement to the changed terms.
"We may make changes to these terms, but you only agree by expressing clicking 'I Agree'"
Dispute Resolution By Binding Arbitration

CIG/RSI posted:

If you and RSI are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, either you or RSI may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
"Go gently caress yourself"

Electronic Arts posted:

The only disputes that are not covered by this Section are the following:

- a claim to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or EA’s (or any of EA’s licensors’) intellectual property rights;
- a claim related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, or unauthorized use of intellectual property;
- if you reside in Australia: a claim to enforce any statutory consumer rights to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law; and
- in addition, nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from initiating a small claims court action.
"Feel free to take us to court"

CIG/RSI posted:

Any arbitration shall be initiated in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America. Any Dispute not subject to arbitration, or where no election to arbitrate has been made, shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the County of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America, and you and RSI agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.

"I'm too lazy, you come here"

Electronic Arts posted:

If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration will take place at any reasonable location convenient for you. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in the County of San Mateo, State of California, United States of America, and you and EA agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court, in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
"If you're in the US, we're happy to accommodate you."

CIG/RSI posted:

Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, RSI will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. Additionally, in the event any legal or administrative action or proceeding is brought by either party in connection with these Terms of Service or the RSI Terms and consistent with the terms of this Section, the prevailing party in such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover from the other party all of the costs, attorneys’ fees and other expenses incurred by such prevailing party as the result of the action or proceeding.
"We're coming after you if you try to gently caress with us, don't you dare"

Electronic Arts posted:

If the arbitrator rules in your favor on the merits of any claim you bring against EA and issues you an award that is greater in monetary value than EA's last written settlement offer made before written submissions are made to the arbitrator, then EA will:

- Pay you 150% of your arbitration award, up to $5,000 over and above your arbitration award; and
- Reimburse all of the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees that you paid to the AAA. Each party will be responsible for its own attorneys’ fees and related expenses (including expert witness fees and costs), but the arbitrator will have authority to award attorneys’ fees and expenses if such an award is available under applicable law.
EA waives any right it may have to seek an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses in connection with any arbitration between us.
"If you win, we make it worth your while and fire the jackass that screwed up. You don't even have to pay our attorneys, that's how confident we are."

Refunds

CIG/RSI posted:

The Pledge shall be earned by RSI and become non-refundable to the extent that it is used for the Pledge Item Cost and/or the Game Cost, with your Pledge being applied as follows: first to the Pledge Item Cost, and then on a pro rata pari passu basis with all other contributors whose deposits have been deducted by the relevant Pledge Item Cost, to the Game Cost. Accordingly, you agree that any unearned portion of your Pledge shall not be refundable until and unless RSI has ceased development and failed to deliver the relevant pledge items and/or the Game to you.
"Lol, no"

Electronic Arts posted:

Once you have redeemed your Entitlements, that content is not returnable, exchangeable, or refundable for other Entitlements or for cash, or other goods or services, subject to any rights of return you may have under Section 16 or under any applicable consumer law in your territory.
... Section 16...
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH EA OR ITS LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO EA SERVICES AND/OR EA PRODUCTS IS TO STOP USING EA SERVICES, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EA, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON EA SERVICES OR USE OF EA SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL EA'S OR ITS LICENSORS', LICENSEES', AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY, "EA AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO EA FOR EA SERVICES.
"You get a refund as long you don't try to claim we owe millions, let's be reasonable"

TOS Violations

CIG/RSI posted:

RSI may immediately suspend or terminate your Account(s) (and access to all related entitlements) or any subscription for an RSI Service after notifying you of your breach of these Terms of Service, or any illegal or improper use of any of your Account(s), or your illegal or improper use of the RSI Services, products, or RSI’s Content. You may lose your user names and personas as a result of your Account(s) being terminated. If RSI terminates your Account(s), you may not participate in an RSI Service again without RSI’s express permission. To participate in an RSI Service after such termination, contact us at support@cloudimperiumgames.com. You may not allow individuals whose Accounts have been terminated by RSI to use your Account.

If your Account, or a particular subscription for an RSI Service associated with your Account, is terminated for your breach, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account (or to any related entitlements associated with your Account or the particular RSI Service).
"We can literally close your account and not refund you.... For whatever the gently caress we want!"

Electronic Arts posted:

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.
- Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
- Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Violate any additional Rules of Conduct applicable to a specific EA Service that you are using.
- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.
- Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt EA Services.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.
- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
- Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools.
- Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service.
- Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats.
- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled by Electronic Arts.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
- Unless expressly authorized by EA, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to EA Services, Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.
- You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.
- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation in-game or in the forums.
- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.
- “Role–playing” is not an excuse for violating this or any other policy.
(.. no mention of a non-refund, and specifics for termination are clear)
"We'll close your account if you try to steal information or break laws, we can't allow that poo poo. We also value our customers, so don't gently caress with them either. If we do close the account, you may still be able to get a refund, because that's covered under a different section. Look it up."

Just a few I could find, I'm sure there are more.

Streetroller fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 15, 2016

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

CIG: we can't go to e3 this year because we're super busy working on the game, and it would be a meaningless distraction at this point! we play by our own rules.
BACKERS: huh seems reasonable! progress is good!
CIG: gently caress it lol i'm off to e3

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Meridian posted:

Was giving my cat shots and stuff toward the end which he was surprisingly great about, just wish I had known earlier that is what his deal was so I could have taken care of him better. My current cat is super cool, but the OG cat was on a different level. Hard to replace a good friend.

We're getting a ragdoll kitten very soon. Our home feels too empty, I need another fur baby to pet.

This is the one I have on hold:

His name is Pooter. He's a ragdoll so his eyes are like, crazy blue. They just go limp when you pick them up, more like dogs than cats tbh.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Xaerael posted:

lol noone is buying this.

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

BattleMaster posted:

I don't get it, don't you have to be a game developer or journalist to get into E3? How did this C-list actress get in?

So basically unemployed. Wannabe actress definitely meets that.

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016

Goobs posted:

I'm actually starting to get into fpv drone racing. It's really crazy how fast these things go (125 mph). The tech is really cool too, you put on VR goggles and it's like you're pod racing I'll..minus the dying horribly in a fire part.

That's awesome.

The issue of drone interception is going to be a big one in the coming years. It could spawn some very cool interceptor drone designs.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Goobs posted:

We're getting a ragdoll kitten very soon. Our home feels too empty, I need another fur baby to pet.

His name is Pooter. He's a ragdoll so his eyes are like, crazy blue. They just go limp when you pick them up, more like dogs than cats tbh.

:3:

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Goobs posted:

Feels like a betrayal to say, but the best cats are similar to dogs. Just get them while they're young and gently caress with them constantly so nothing bothers them when they're older.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Meridian posted:

Feels like a betrayal to say, but the best cats are similar to dogs. Just get them while they're young and gently caress with them constantly so nothing bothers them when they're older.

lmao this. so loving true.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Goobs posted:

Kitsa had diabetes too but then reverted back after a severe diet change but I think near the end lately he reverted back. He had a laundry list of problems but he was spoiled rotten.

From one catte owner to another, my deepest condolences Goobs. :(

Butters (my catte) had similar issues, he had been up and down like a yo-yo with his health most of his life, had cancer when he was 4 which meant he had to lose a fingat (or toe?) from one of his front paws, then he started getting food allergies so I had to constantly ween him off one type of food onto another until he had almost exhausted the possible food types he could eat.

Last week he finally succumbed to Feline infectious peritonitis, which is incurable and only in very rare cases, manageable. I'm collecting his ashes tomorrow so he can spend eternity in his favorite place, and when I shuffle off the mortal coil, I'll be joining him in that spot. :D

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Sabreseven posted:

Butters (my catte) had similar issues, he had been up and down like a yo-yo with his health most of his life, had cancer when he was 4 which meant he had to lose a fingat (or toe?) from one of his front paws, then he started getting food allergies so I had to constantly ween him off one type of food onto another until he had almost exhausted the possible food types he could eat.

Last week he finally succumbed to Feline infectious peritonitis, which is incurable and only in very rare cases, manageable. I'm collecting his ashes tomorrow so he can spend eternity in his favorite place, and when I shuffle off the mortal coil, I'll be joining him in that spot. :D

We pick up our ashes in a couple weeks, I need to get an urn for him..i kept his favorite stuffy to put beside it.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Sabreseven posted:

Im morbidly curious as to where you and your cat are being buried

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Goobs posted:

:3

Xaerael posted:

They wish.

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016

Streetroller posted:

I like seeing people argue saying that CIG's ToS is no different than any other gaming company.

Putting aside the legality of the fact that every other ToS refund policy begins when you RECEIVE a product versus when you PAY for a product, let's compare Terms with a company that won "Worst company of the year" TWICE --- Electronic Arts!
This is just what I could find.

... CIG IS AN AWFUL COMPANY RUN BY AWFUL PEOPLE...

Just a few I could find, I'm sure there are more.

You sir are a Goon and a Gentlemen. Thanks for this.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CIG/RSI posted:

Any arbitration shall be initiated in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America. Any Dispute not subject to arbitration, or where no election to arbitrate has been made, shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the County of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America, and you and RSI agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.

CIG: United Nations Conventions do not apply to our customers

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016

Warcabbit posted:

I know quite a few people who would love to hear more about this. Is it gaseous only or will it cover liquid?

It was applied for an incompressible, viscous gaseous flow, so it can work for liquids. The paper is:

Reduced Order Modeling of Turbulent Flows Using Statistical Coarse-Graining
AIAA 2016-3640

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Goobs posted:

We pick up our ashes in a couple weeks, I need to get an urn for him..i kept his favorite stuffy to put beside it.

The Vets Butters went to sorted out the creamation and getting him a really nice handcarved resting box, he loved boxes so was fitting for him to rest in one :) Great idea on the stuffy though, Butters had a couple of them he half played with or slept on so I'll put them around his box :)

SurfaceDetail posted:

Im morbidly curious as to where you and your cat are being buried

Well, his favorite spot in the world was my living room window sill :D So that's where he's going, then when I shuffle off my last will has instructions to creamate and box me in something that will comfortably sit on my window sill next to Butters hehe :D If my nominated inheritor of the house moves or sells it, then instructions are for me and my cat to be buried outside under that same window :)

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Sperglord posted:

If you look at a lot of CIG's behavior, much of it is driven to give the illusion of success and importance. The cons, the lavishly decorated offices, this is the trapping of a con. He looks successful, so people think he is successful and give him money. Established companies with a proven track-record don't need to do that.

I don't know if you've been to San Francisco but lavish offices are totally standard. Then again these are companies that successfully launched IPOs so I guess it doesn't matter but I totally did a tour of AirBNB, rode around the office on a razr scooter and ate some slaughtered lamb from their chef while having some great craft beer in their cafeteria.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Great TOS comparison. Also notable is simply how they're written - you can see the difference when you have professional lawyers and people familiar with game development, vs the hacked-together ambulance-chaser cheap imitation that CIG puts out. The writing styles are worlds apart. It's just another example of CIG not being a real game development company, but rather one that looks over at other successful ones and attempts to imitate what they're doing, without really understanding it.

Scruffpuff fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 15, 2016

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MeLKoR posted:

CIG: United Nations Conventions do not apply to our customers

Star Citizen: United Nations Conventions excluded

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016

flyboi posted:

I don't know if you've been to San Francisco but lavish offices are totally standard. Then again these are companies that successfully launched IPOs so I guess it doesn't matter but I totally did a tour of AirBNB, rode around the office on a razr scooter and ate some slaughtered lamb from their chef while having some great craft beer in their cafeteria.

That's true, but then AirBNB was trying to impress funding.

For CIG, I think that a lot of the extravagance is to give backers a sense of security, because CIG behaves how backers believe a wildly successful company should behave.

Let me rephrase my previous comment: everyone tries to look successful when they are aiming to impress. CIG is just exceptionally blatant about it.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Jason Sextro posted:

Star Citizen: United Nations Conventions excluded

Forced shorning of prisoners customers is now authorized

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Playing Star Citizen probably violates some UN conventions on torture.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Sabreseven posted:

The Vets Butters went to sorted out the creamation and getting him a really nice handcarved resting box, he loved boxes so was fitting for him to rest in one :) Great idea on the stuffy though, Butters had a couple of them he half played with or slept on so I'll put them around his box :)

Well, his favorite spot in the world was my living room window sill :D So that's where he's going, then when I shuffle off my last will has instructions to creamate and box me in something that will comfortably sit on my window sill next to Butters hehe :D If my nominated inheritor of the house moves or sells it, then instructions are for me and my cat to be buried outside under that same window :)

What is wrong with you?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Scruffpuff posted:

Great TOS comparison. Also notable is simply how they're written - you can see the difference when you have professional lawyers and people familiar with game development, vs the hacked-together ambulance-chaser cheap imitation that CIG puts out. The writing styles are worlds apart. It's just another example of CIG not being a real game development company, but rather one that looks over at other successful ones and attempts to imitate what they're doing, without really understanding it.

This was euroweasel me reading the ToS post:

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 15, 2016

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Marching Powder posted:

What is wrong with you?

You should hear what I was planning for the misses send off :grin:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg6HQ8RlPGQ

so awesome.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Sabreseven posted:

:goonsay:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Sabreseven posted:

We are all goons and therefore brothers so please take this in the kindest of lights looking out for you. never repeat what you just posted to anyone, including others online.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Lmao, c'mon man, it's not that bad :D It's actually an old tradition in my part of the world to be buried with pets, egyptians used to do it too. :D

Sabreseven fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 15, 2016

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

SurfaceDetail posted:

We are all goons and therefore brothers so please take this in the kindest of lights looking out for you. never repeat what you just posted to anyone, including others online.

Have you not found another IT job yet? If you haven't you need to be participating in all of the 3 general IT threads so we can get you out of that well.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Sickening posted:

Have you not found another IT job yet? If you haven't you need to be participating in all of the 3 general IT threads so we can get you out of that well.

I am gainfully employed beginning of july. Been floating my resume for a few months and got bites. I give cig my 2 weeks probably tomorrow we will see.

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Sorry about your cat friend Goobs. I've been there and it hurts - but you were being kind.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I seriously cannot wait until Gamescom now.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its insanely cool we are all IT people with cats we love very much

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

SurfaceDetail posted:

I am gainfully employed beginning of july. Been floating my resume for a few months and got bites. I give cig my 2 weeks probably tomorrow we will see.

You still need to be in the threads anyway.

You also are going to spill your guts and release all secrets when you leave.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Edit: drat it!

• Locked thread