Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

RFC2324 posted:

I can't decide if I want this to be a movie or real life more. If its a movie I can go watch it, but I REALLY want things like this to happen in real life.

Luckily, it can be both, a movie based on real life events!

It's a Wachovski TV series Sense8

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I didn't know just how badly I needed this until I saw it.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Chard posted:

Sense8, which IIRC is about a bunch of folks who share physical feeling and then the first season ends in a big orgy.

It is from Sense8 but the psychic orgy happens in the middle of the season.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shwqa posted:

It is from Sense8 but the psychic orgy happens in the middle of the season.

Man, the Wachowski brothers make some weird poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I didn't know just how badly I needed this until I saw it.

Can't believe they didn't title it "Christopher Dancen"

E: This deserves acknowledgment in its entirety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iR0xFkEfQ

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Sense8 is totally schlock TV with a million plotholes, but it's just so pretty and enjoyable that I didn't even really care. Would recommend

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Sense8 is a loving great show, the action scenes especially. The main characters eventually get to a point where they can switch bodies around, so you end up with scenes where they combo into each other and perform crazy scenes. I won't spoil it anymore in case you want to watch it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

PCOS Bill posted:

Its sisters now, which is just.... insanely improbable.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Youtube removed that video and now I'm sad. :smith:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Sense8 is totally schlock TV with a million plotholes, but it's just so pretty and enjoyable that I didn't even really care. Would recommend

Yeah it's like potato chips I ate the whole thing and then felt regretful and a little sick but not enough to maybe get another bag (season) later

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Data Graham posted:

Can't believe they didn't title it "Christopher Dancen"

E: This deserves acknowledgment in its entirety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54iR0xFkEfQ

That's incredible. Seriously, watch this if you haven't yet.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Sense8 or whatever is a pretty bad show except for van drat parts and HERNANDOOOO

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

PCOS Bill posted:

TRIGGERED TRIGGERED! CIS SCUM ALERT

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Trainmonk posted:

Sense8 or whatever is a pretty bad show except for van drat parts and HERNANDOOOO
The entire rest of the show could be the bizarre birth-concert scene looped over and over again for days, and Van drat would still make it worthwhile.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Father Joe sounds pretty loving cool.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

PCOS Bill posted:

So did their parents.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Vampires are real!

From Earth
Oct 21, 2005

mcbexx posted:

Vampires are real!

Also, the person sitting next to the bloodsucking monster doesn't have a reflection.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

From Earth posted:

Also, the person sitting next to the bloodsucking monster doesn't have a reflection.

Maybe it's actually a soul-eating vampire and the lack of reflection is because her soul was consumed.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

The MSJ posted:

Maybe it's actually a soul-eating vampire and the lack of reflection is because her soul was consumed.

But if lacking a soul makes you not show up in mirrors, shouldn't neither of them show up in it? :confused:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

President Ark posted:

But if lacking a soul makes you not show up in mirrors, shouldn't neither of them show up in it? :confused:

He has a soul now. Hers. Once he finishes digesting it he'll stop showing up again.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

What's the actual story here? snopes says she's just hidden behind Pence due to the camera angle, but that doesn't really make sense, nor explain why she doesn't have any food.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Kajeesus posted:

What's the actual story here?

Bunch of friends eating breakfast and someone took a photo of them, one of the friends' reflections is hidden behind the reflection of the other one who is closer to the mirror.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Kajeesus posted:

What's the actual story here? snopes says she's just hidden behind Pence due to the camera angle, but that doesn't really make sense,

What are you expecting the "actual story" to be? Vampires are actually real? Someone expertly photoshopped her in/her reflection out for no goddamn reason?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

DontMockMySmock posted:

What are you expecting the "actual story" to be? Vampires are actually real? Someone expertly photoshopped her in/her reflection out for no goddamn reason?

:goonsay:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

DontMockMySmock posted:

wait, so who pissed on the ceiling? :confused:

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Nastyman posted:

wait, so who pissed on the ceiling? :confused:

Looks like someone named "camera".

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

DontMockMySmock posted:

I wish you did all the illustrations for the news stories.

I am not joking.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

DontMockMySmock posted:

I liked this post and laughed, thanks :)

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

DontMockMySmock posted:

:five:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

DontMockMySmock posted:

This is way, way too technical, Occam's Razoring this says that vampires are the only possible solution

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I thought the funny part was the 2 glasses and a straw shaped into a cock n balls

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Munchables posted:

I thought the funny part was the 2 glasses and a straw shaped into a cock n balls

lol balls

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD9bkBE8gPY&t=22s

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Trent posted:

lol balls