Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Cage posted:

Um ouch

I said of me. Your gfys are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Psion posted:

I said of me. Your gfys are good.

*gets hit by other car in race*

:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:gonna post this for my BROS:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Yeah?

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.
This, but unironically.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/AptUnselfishArcticseal.webmBackside 360 wallride

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Yeah I'm not picking the Drift Tampa for Stunt Races ever again.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Slim Killington posted:

I love that everyone who bought that thing painted it the exact same color. Mine was the exact same.
True. I just spent over an hour doing the last 12 stunt jumps I needed so that I could do this:

Image sucks (wtf snapmatic)but just imagine the jokermobile from the 89 batman movie.

Also parkour:

https://gfycat.com/NauticalSpottedFinwhale.webm

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Does GTAO still have the thing where if you're an organization bodyguard/associate, and sell a vehicle at los santos customs, the vip/ceo gets all the money?

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 21, 2016

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Yes. This also goes for money earned from open world challenges and store hold ups.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Donuts!
https://i.imgur.com/w6mr2ua.gifv

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

My god man have some self respect

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Everyone needs to do this in hopes of getting Rockstar to fix a serious, game breaking issue.

Email GTAOnline@rockstargames.com and request that they add more outfit save slots.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

UserErr0r posted:

Everyone needs to do this in hopes of getting Rockstar to fix a serious, game breaking issue.

Email GTAOnline@rockstargames.com and request that they add more outfit save slots.

Yes it's time someone does something about the most egregious slight on the game playing population Rockstar has pulled to-date. The travesty of 10 outfit slots is absolutely appalling and I for one will not go quietly into Los Santos' good shopping districts.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

ArtIsResistance posted:

:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:gonna post this for my BROS:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyDFbVWgyuA

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jul 22, 2016

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Zigmidge posted:

Yes it's time someone does something about the most egregious slight on the game playing population Rockstar has pulled to-date. The travesty of 10 outfit slots is absolutely appalling and I for one will not go quietly into Los Santos' good shopping districts.

this, but unironically

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

https://giant.gfycat.com/CostlyHauntingBarnowl.webm

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

https://giant.gfycat.com/InnocentGrotesqueBallpython.webm

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jul 22, 2016

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

eesh don't quit your day job

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

ArtIsResistance posted:

Do you get paid per autistic comment or do you provide this service for free?

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

TheFonz posted:

Not so fast; autistic people are usually known to be highly intelligent.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

code:
am_mp_personal_mod_garage
gb_biker_bad_deal
gb_biker_initiation
gb_biker_joust
gb_biker_rescue_contact
gb_vehicle_export
Could be something? Could be nothing? I don't give a gently caress but have some meat, poo poo wolves of something awful.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

UserErr0r posted:

Does GTAO still have the thing where if you're an organization bodyguard/associate, and sell a vehicle at los santos customs, the vip/ceo gets all the money?

Yeah I don't get this. There should be a way for the VIP to turn it off in the management menu.

Or give the VIP a way to just hand out money to his associates at will, instead of only able to split the tab on certain jobs.

I do a lot of warehouses with my friends and then they sell some cars and then I realize I got all the money and I feel bad. So then now we have to quit the corp if they sell cars and then I have to invite them back, its dumb.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Zigmidge posted:

code:
gb_biker_joust

Bike jousting? Sounds like fun!

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

If I can't use a lance in freeroam once that comes out then it's garbage content.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Need some of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvD8NydSA4I

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

A few of us did Pac Standard without a hud and radar, last night. That was a very refreshing experience.

If heists are feeling a little stale, I highly recommend giving it a try. You can find those options under Start menu -> Settings -> Display

It was really nice to have to use our brains for a bit instead of monotonously rolling cubes down the street to a warehouse.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Now I want to do all 4 good heists with you, c0upe, and whomever else with no HUD/radar

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Zigmidge posted:

It was really nice to have to use our brains for a bit instead of monotonously rolling cubes down the street to a warehouse.

crate-shaming? in this, the GTA thread on the something awful forums?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

ArtIsResistance posted:

*makes fun of content someone posts in the thread*
*doesn't post content of their own*

this checks out :pseudo:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

coupedeville posted:

that reminds me, who's a mumble admin? I want to ask for a channel rename

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Psion posted:

that reminds me, who's a mumble admin? I want to ask for a channel rename

We should have a subgroup called Stunts with Cunts, for people wanting to do stunt races. If that's too vulgar, then Cunning With a Side Order of Stunts.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

coupedeville posted:

You're right, I apologize. We should maintain the standard decorum of dreadful reiteration of stats, best of lists, and the unyielding need to optimize moving 3 mcguffins at a time until the end of time.

To contribute, I will start with this: There's a glitch to enable a cooldown-less headhunter for vip work.

Start headhunter.
Play it out.
Go into the Creator.
Once fully loaded up, use the start menu to start a closed/friend or invite only session.
Let the previous headhunter cooldown timer expire.
Start a headhunter.
There should only be twenty seconds or so, maybe nothing, between jobs.

If this doesn't work, keep hopping lobbies (and waiting out the previous cooldown), it should pick it up.

If you're already just moving crates like the void of fun that you are, you might as well do this because it pays far better and is much more entertaining to do. Far less risk as well. Reports are you can get this up to over 500000$ an hour with a crew of four competent dudes.

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Dear poor people who want to get into the CEO gimmick,

If you must do it, despite how unrewarding it is for how much it costs and the time it takes, get the cheapest office and warehouse. There's no reason to spend more. Get the gun locker if you need it, but no other upgrades. Cash safe and the bedroom add-ons are useless. Also, you'll never drive the Pegasus brigade or tugboat.

Tldr, don't complain about being unable to buy cars because you spent an extra 5 million on unnecessary executive office stuff.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

TheFonz posted:

Not so cool for a guy named TheFonz, eh?

coupedeville posted:

*makes fun of content someone posts in the thread*
*doesn't post content of their own*

this checks out :pseudo:

:ironicat:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

UserErr0r posted:

If you must do it, despite how unrewarding it is for how much it costs and the time it takes, get the cheapest office and warehouse. There's no reason to spend more. Get the gun locker if you need it, but no other upgrades. Cash safe and the bedroom add-ons are useless. Also, you'll never drive the Pegasus brigade or tugboat.

Tldr, don't complain about being unable to buy cars because you spent an extra 5 million on unnecessary executive office stuff.

Yeah listen to this guy and don't buy fun things in this serious grimdark game

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

ArtIsResistance posted:

In the grimdark future of GTA, there is only crates.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Starhawk64 posted:

In the grimdark future of GTA, there is only crates.

http://i.imgur.com/lpNtOEC.gifv

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

ArtIsResistance posted:

Not so cool for a guy named TheFonz, eh?

Idgi

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

UserErr0r posted:

Bedroom is especially useless if you buy the cheapest office, because then you can get the Del Perro apartments (cheapest heist-worthy 10-car apartment) and its literally walking distance from where you spawn.

ArtIsResistance posted:

Money safe and bathroom aren't fun things.

He's saying save your money and buy the actually fun things like cars and guns, you jabroni.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

I like rolling with goons in a session and having a big lure that occasionally draws in pubbies to attack us.

It's fun, it gets fights going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

i got called out for being a silly goose; this ironicat will certainly draw attention away from that, no?

• Locked thread