Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like how apparently that kid's been having his 'best friend' steal his GFs and talk poo poo behind is back for the last 10 years and he even loving knows about it (he doesn't say outright but it's pretty obvious he knows) and he's sitting here going 'should I let him keep cheating around on this girl I like or should I burn him?'

lmao bro how you didn't go up to that kid in HS and say 'why are you telling this girl I'm a loser you bitch?' I'll never understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Varg posted:

I really hate/love the fact that these got me to start browsing reddit, but the comedy is endless

this is probably the best niceguy.txt I've ever read

Thats a pretty boring and normal story. I dont see why you would post that here and make us read it.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Carmant posted:

Thats a pretty boring and normal story. I dont see why you would post that here and make us read it.

perpetual self-ownage a problem for you too?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

Engineers make about 20% of a doctor's salary though.

You only need $166,200 household income per year to be in the top 5%

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
lol if you don't log into your online dating account continually inundated with messages from hot chicks wanting to fall in love with you

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Stinky_Pete posted:

You only need $166,200 household income per year to be in the top 5%

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Mechanical_Engineer/Salary

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

chicks get banged, it happens

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Yeah but they don't have to put effort into getting it.
*Spends 16 hours a day playing fallout*
Goddamn whores, man

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Like Jeff are you kidding me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Clinton posted:

Eh, 15... 16... it happens

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Varg posted:

I really hate/love the fact that these got me to start browsing reddit, but the comedy is endless

this is probably the best niceguy.txt I've ever read

Dude should've grown a backbone and realized that Tim was an rear end in a top hat. It's probably too late for him now.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Moridin920 posted:

lmao bro how you didn't go up to that kid in HS and say 'why are you telling this girl I'm a loser you bitch?' I'll never understand

Because he's a loser

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I had a coworker like this a job or two back. Early thirties scrawny beard guy type, cooks for a living, not the worst kind of guy you can be in hipster town. His main problems were a divorce he hadn't recovered from at all, and a really really long shopping list. We'd get off work and be drinking and it'd quickly go from "man I wish I could find a girl" to "all I'm asking for is a skinny five foot tall strawberry blonde college graduate in her early twenties with glasses and big tits who can deal with the fact that I work stupid hours for no money and drink until I threaten to jump off a bridge every day once I'm done working, is that so much to ask?" Like yeah homie that's way too much to ask, there's probably five people like that in the whole city and they're already attached to other trainwrecks.

This dude would straight up be in the middle of threatening to kill himself for the third time that month, roaring drunk at like nine in the morning (we'd get off at like six and the bars don't pour until seven here so this is somewhat understandable), I'd go to the bathroom or try to get some more liquor or just generally walk off in disgust for a minute, and then he'd be telling my girlfriend how she has beautiful eyes and are things going okay with us. Neither of us were even offended by that aspect of his behavior, it was too weak to even perceive as threatening. He pretty quickly grew to resent her and would say weird poo poo about her, I'm just sitting here thinking "wow you're pretty sure you just got friendzoned by someone that was introduced to you as somebody else's SO and you're mad about it." I don't know what became of him and I'm not very curious

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cross post from the relationships thread:

quote:

Two days ago, one of the boys in my homeroom class told me that some 12-year-old boys in this sports group were calling me a slut and going into details about why I must surely be one. Their reasoning for it is that I'm very busty, wear clothes that are tight around the bust and that accentuate my figure, and that when they try to speak to me, I ignore them.

When I met my colleague in the elevator, I mentioned the feedback to him and also informed him that the same group of boys also spoke of other female teachers the same way, e.g. naming them after sexual positions. I was really shocked - and, to be honest, angry - when he turned to me, raised his eyebrows, laughed and exited the lift. Once he stepped through, he put his hand through to hold the elevator door open, made eye contact with me deliberately and laughed once again before leaving.

nice guys in training

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"Going down, M'Lady?"

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
Remember guys that Napoleon lost his virginity to a prostitute and was cucked multiple times by Josephine. Doesn't it make you feel better that one of the greatest men in all history in some respects had a love life just as pathetic as yours?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

cross post from the relationships thread:

nice guys in training

I think the nice guy is probably the boy that made poo poo up about the 12 year old sports kids calling her a slut

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

Remember guys that Napoleon lost his virginity to a prostitute and was cucked multiple times by Josephine. Doesn't it make you feel better that one of the greatest men in all history in some respects had a love life just as pathetic as yours?

maybe if Josephine had sucked his D a little more he wouldn't have tried to take over the goddamn world THANKS JO

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
This is presently exploding in the local comedy community.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/comedian-has-horribly-sexist-reaction-to-woman-who-politely-turned-him-down_us_5739c5f4e4b08f96c1838eb1

quote:

Mike Faverman: When am I taking you to dinner?

Anonymous Woman: I’m sorry if [I] gave you the impression that I wanted to date you by becoming your FB friend... That wasn’t my intention.

MF: It wasn’t I just wanted to see if you would like to have dinner.

You have to remember I met you. So I know you’re not out of my league in the least, please stop acting as if I wouldn’t have a chance. Although I do have a thing for big woman [sic].

I hope me asking you to dinner doesn’t give you any impression that you are more attractive than you think you are. You just seem like an easy target with potential low self esteem. I also know fat chicks give good blow jobs and are easy to push to the curb when you’re done with them.

A plump chick with high self esteem is like a unicorn out here. It’s kinda refreshing and sad at the same time. You must be very lonely and you must cry often. It explains why you are cushy and bitter. When a nice guy asks you out sometime, try to be polite and cordial, being an angry oval office is not the way to go through life. You should be happy people are asking you out at all still, seeing in 5 years with that dumpy rear end no one will give a poo poo. Best of luck, hope I didn’t give you the wrong impression that you were hot just because I asked you to dinner, PIG

and so on.

And definitely read the screencaps of his attempts to apologize.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
You ignorant slut I knew you'd get offended. Furthermore

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

"It was a mistake!" (That the mask slipped and I revealed the grotesque nature of my personality and beliefs)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

napoleon was a shithead and his only accomplishment was indirectly helping the US to become a world power

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/comedian-has-horribly-sexist-reaction-to-woman-who-politely-turned-him-down_us_5739c5f4e4b08f96c1838eb1

and so on.

Those women on his apology tour were really annoying. STOP COMMENTING STOP COMMENTING *stops commenting* OMG HE ONLY STOPPED WHEN A TIT PIC WAS OFFERED

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Doc Friday posted:

Dude should've grown a backbone and realized that Tim was an rear end in a top hat. It's probably too late for him now.

that story was posted only 23 days ago https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4sdkpi/i_28m_have_feelings_for_my_best_friends_28m/

I'd hope he just snaps and kills Tim one day but lets be real he's not going to do anything ever

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

and so on.

The funny part is the guy apologized for everything and gave a fairly reasonable explanation but no one will accept his apology until he writes a 5 page essay on why what he did was wrong and also does community service helping underprivileged fat women.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Please, thread

Tell me who deserves me, if whore bitches won't have me

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Carmant posted:

The funny part is the guy apologized for everything and gave a fairly reasonable explanation but no one will accept his apology until he writes a 5 page essay on why what he did was wrong and also does community service helping underprivileged fat women.

oh my god gently caress YOUUUU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

SciFiDownBeat posted:

oh my god gently caress YOUUUU

Okay guy whose only asked out one woman in his life and she said no. What a loser! :smugdon:

naem
May 29, 2011

I've served quite a few underprivileged fat women

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Carmant posted:

gave a fairly reasonable explanation

Here, you deserve to be punished by reading
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/comments/4rwfcj/the_wife_tests/

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

You cant make me read that and I wont do it.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

notZaar posted:

Engineers make about 20% of a doctor's salary though.

Maybe some very competitive fields but the most common:
$144k - http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Pediatrician%2c_General/Salary
$140k - http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Physician_%2f_Doctor%2c_General_Practice/Salary

Don't.

Also they make ~$50-60k the first 3 years out of med school and have no less than 100k in debt (or rich parents).

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Carmant posted:

You cant make me read that and I wont do it.

Saw "and the third red flag is 'I want to focus on my career.'" and immediately realized how right you were.

e: emphasis in original

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

SMV?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Suck My Vagina

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Social market value ^ (remember when doing ^ to talk to posters was bannable)

I use all 3 of those phrases,but not really #3 since I'm focused on being crippled for the time being. Come and get it boys

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Since that post caught on, here's some :biotruths: from the comments for those who can't bear to open the link

quote:

Most men won't care if a woman has an impressive career/is wealthy. They don't have use for such things. Power and wealth are in a man's grasp (if he wants it) and a woman providing these things won't make her any more appealing to him. It's great if she's happy, it's great if she's intelligent, but a great career does not really add to a woman's SMV because it does not particularly provide a man with something he could not obtain on his own.

Similarly, a man being a tremendous nurturer of children does not raise his SMV in the eyes of most women. Any positive trait is a positive trait, sure. Better a great caregiver than a bad caregiver, but most women can provide these things themselves.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

Please, thread

Tell me who deserves me, if whore bitches won't have me

You're out of luck. Here are some videos that you should find relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuf4_51FCXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4D9Bnse45s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLv5Q09QRic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sentient Data posted:

Since that post caught on, here's some :biotruths: from the comments for those who can't bear to open the link

Men hate free money and women hate good dads you heard it here first

• Locked thread