Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LGD posted:

honestly using accusations of libertarian leanings to "just world" other people is pretty funny

Sorry I wasn't trying to victim blame through Just World Fallacy. What I meant is that libertarians are douche bags and that's probably why they aren't getting laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

you whore quest givers don't deserve a nice protagonist like me .exe

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
To be fair, while learning all about flirting you usually do run into lots of 'right person, wrong time'-scenarios until you are adept enough at reading more advanced social cues.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Spatial posted:

They basically apply videogame logic to reality and relationships. Unsuprisingly this doesn't end well

They don't have the stats to pass the dialogue checks required for sex but they don't want to grind either so they get mad, try to find exploits, and bitch about broken classes.

[STRENGTH] I'm not sure if you've noticed but my biceps are huge. Why don't we go back to your place? [STRENGTH]

[FAILURE] You shrimp dicked loser! I only date rich and handsome men! [FAILURE]

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 5, 2016

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"Feminist parents"

I found this sub in combination with the Red Pill and it's eye opening. I'm still very young, 16, but I already decided to never get married or have a relationship EVER.

Women are incredibly evil creatures that are infected with a thing called "hypergamy".

I've seen them pulling off terrible loving poo poo no man would do to a fellow man unless he is mentally unfit.

For example, my friend was texting with this girl for a long time and they made plans to meet for the first time, well it was already a red flag because the location where they had to meet was waaay to far away from his location, but as a good BP he still did. So he comes there after hours of travelling, and guess what, nobody's there.

Turns out she already had a boyfriend, and that she just wanted to gently caress someone over because she's an huge bitch.

This girl is 16 years old, and they already do this kind of poo poo at this age. I've read all kinds of stuff about marriage and divorce raping and I just want to facekick most women for acting the way they do, it makes my loving blood boil to the point I turn red.

Guess this was sort of a rant, I'm in the "anger" phase as redpillers would call, but I fear I'll be in it forever.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
behold! the not-so-rare angry 16-year-old male in the wild. if we stay very still, he will begin the flailing dance of post-pubescent confusion. let's watch.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i like that posted:

"Feminist parents"

I found this sub in combination with the Red Pill and it's eye opening. I'm still very young, 16, but I already decided to never get married or have a relationship EVER.

Women are incredibly evil creatures that are infected with a thing called "hypergamy".

I've seen them pulling off terrible loving poo poo no man would do to a fellow man unless he is mentally unfit.

For example, my friend was texting with this girl for a long time and they made plans to meet for the first time, well it was already a red flag because the location where they had to meet was waaay to far away from his location, but as a good BP he still did. So he comes there after hours of travelling, and guess what, nobody's there.

Turns out she already had a boyfriend, and that she just wanted to gently caress someone over because she's an huge bitch.

This girl is 16 years old, and they already do this kind of poo poo at this age. I've read all kinds of stuff about marriage and divorce raping and I just want to facekick most women for acting the way they do, it makes my loving blood boil to the point I turn red.

Guess this was sort of a rant, I'm in the "anger" phase as redpillers would call, but I fear I'll be in it forever.

lol. i find the comic amusing. i doubt many of the "SJW" will honestly last that long. it will be like hippies in the 60s/70s. many of them will relize how retarded they are acting and grow out of it; same as some of the more socialy consious alt-right nuts. they are the millinials version of the hippy.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

that kid is being an huge bitch

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
It must have been a very hard decision to choose not to have relationships for that kid

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

opened up the comments on a random instagram ho's pic and wasn't disappointed

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Beets??!? I ain't got no loving beets bitch!! I got PO TA TO S, loving poo poo! loving bitches always loving me over with their beet obsession! You got small tits for being so fat!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Don Tacorleone posted:

You got small tits for being so fat!

:eyepop:

The cruelest burn.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Beets??!? I ain't got no loving beets bitch!! I got PO TA TO S, loving poo poo! loving bitches always loving me over with their beet obsession! You got small tits for being so fat!

You got a beet shaped body and beet sized tits WHY WON'T YOU DATE ME I'm a nice guy

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I once knew a guy who was obsessed with this girl, to the point of going over to her house and knocking on the door at 3am demanding they go for a walk and stuff like that.
She finally got a restraining order on him, which he honoured because he realized that he was being a creepy stalker.
Then a few years later he apparently went to her house and screamed at her until the cops showed up because he saw her dating profile in which she stated that she liked "crazy guys" and he was upset that his type of crazy wasn't the crazy she was attracted to yeah I dunno.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
reading this thread is amazing. Women have to deal with this poo poo? Im sorry.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Take the Black Pill. Open your eyes.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Jst0rm posted:

reading this thread is amazing. Women have to deal with this poo poo? Im sorry.

Haha, that's a pretty good impression of a Nice Guy. Well done.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I had to look up the cheat sheet because I didn't remember a Black Pill.

Huh. Well there it is. That's weird. I didn't see it last time. Maybe I'm more enlightened now, and beyond enlightenment lies anime.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lol this video always cracks me up. Nerds so often feign some cool n tough fight club hunter s thompson sun tzu mashup character and it's always funny for some reason, like that bald mra guy I can't remember his name

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Holy poo poo, he's so lame that he even makes smoking look weak.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't normally tell this story, but I think there are some lurkers trying to learn things in this thread (don't learn social interaction from the internet, you need to go outside and learn in person!), so here's an example of something a dude did which made me unhappy. No woman I ever dated has ever done anything similar, or seemed like she would, which I think says a lot about why it's easy to lesbian-date and hard to hetero-date.

I had been seeing this guy for a short while. We were only a few dates in, but things seemed to be going all right. He seemed responsible and fair and generally like a decent sort of person. He invited me to come meet his friends at the bar (and not like a dive bar, just one of the ones where normal folk hang out), and I accepted, because I thought that this was him showing trust in me and legitimate interest in having a relationship with me. I think trust is the most important aspect of a relationship, so I assumed this was a good sign. He came and picked me up at my place, and he drove me to the bar. We're having a good chat along the way, friendly a fun. Then, once we get to the bar, he goes around the side of the car to open the door for me. It's not a necessary gesture, but I don't mind it. However, as I'm getting out of the car, he says, "I want my friends to like you, so you will keep your mouth shut."

I was considerably taken aback by this, but I did as instructed. I barely spoke the entire evening, and mostly just nodded or let him answer questions about me. I didn't feel good about it but I felt confused and was trying to work out what was going on. Once we finished up, and got back into the car, he was elated. He thought everything went great. I still wasn't speaking much, since I was processing things. He just kept blabbering and blabbering about what a great evening it had been. At some point, I realize we're taking a route I don't recognize, and I'm like, huh? And he says, "We're going back to my place :smug:". I hadn't been to his place before, and we weren't at the point where we were having sex. He had definitely not broached the idea of going back to his place beforehand. I said, "No, I would like to go home, please."

Of course, he lost his temper immediately, and accused me of being a horrible bitch who "ruined the perfect evening" and "why would [I] gently caress up everything now?" Eventually I convinced him that I was serious and he needed to take me home. He complained the entire way back, but he did take me back to my place, and I of course did not invite him in to follow me. He sent me a string of abusive text messages all night. A few days later they were all apologetic, but then they became hostile again. None of them ever seemed to realize why I had been unhappy, though, and they rang false considering that he was clearly only apologizing because he knew I was unhappy and not because he thought he'd done anything wrong. (In fact, a few were even "I don't know what happened but--") I got periodic texts for him for about a year after that, even when I told him not to contact me any more. He's probably told plenty of people about the crazy bitch who suddenly went ice queen on him and dumped him for no reason.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Pick posted:

"I want my friends to like you, so you will keep your mouth shut."
:stare:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
God dann, that car situation is messed up. Even if you had some kind of self defense you couldn't use it while someone else is driving without running a serious risk of ending up dead

Mlady id be honoured to have the opportunity to protect you from such thoughtless and evil briggands, i shall protect you with my life and fell any who dare oppose you with a swift but elegant kiss from my imported authentic battle ready blade. Never again will you have to face then, for i shall worship the ground upon which you tread and bring chivalry back to this world through our eternal future together

There, feel nice and safe now? I think I've got the hang of that social situation stuff you were talking about

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sentient Data posted:

God dann, that car situation is messed up. Even if you had some kind of self defense you couldn't use it while someone else is driving without running a serious risk of ending up dead

There was also a guy who rummaged through my purse and stole my car keys so "now I'd have to spend the night :smug:" at his place (we had also not had sex yet). I said that was messed up and he needed to give me my keys back. He retorted with a "What, are you going to walk home?" (It was winter in Minnesota.) I reminded him I had my phone and I would just call someone to come get me. His roommate stepped in and made him give me my keys back. Thanks roommate! :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you want a woman you have started dating to have sex with you, I recommend not defaulting to doing something that suggests to her that she is in danger

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

I don't normally tell this story, but I think there are some lurkers trying to learn things in this thread (don't learn social interaction from the internet, you need to go outside and learn in person!), so here's an example of something a dude did which made me unhappy. No woman I ever dated has ever done anything similar, or seemed like she would, which I think says a lot about why it's easy to lesbian-date and hard to hetero-date.

I had been seeing this guy for a short while. We were only a few dates in, but things seemed to be going all right. He seemed responsible and fair and generally like a decent sort of person. He invited me to come meet his friends at the bar (and not like a dive bar, just one of the ones where normal folk hang out), and I accepted, because I thought that this was him showing trust in me and legitimate interest in having a relationship with me. I think trust is the most important aspect of a relationship, so I assumed this was a good sign. He came and picked me up at my place, and he drove me to the bar. We're having a good chat along the way, friendly a fun. Then, once we get to the bar, he goes around the side of the car to open the door for me. It's not a necessary gesture, but I don't mind it. However, as I'm getting out of the car, he says, "I want my friends to like you, so you will keep your mouth shut."

I was considerably taken aback by this, but I did as instructed. I barely spoke the entire evening, and mostly just nodded or let him answer questions about me. I didn't feel good about it but I felt confused and was trying to work out what was going on. Once we finished up, and got back into the car, he was elated. He thought everything went great. I still wasn't speaking much, since I was processing things. He just kept blabbering and blabbering about what a great evening it had been. At some point, I realize we're taking a route I don't recognize, and I'm like, huh? And he says, "We're going back to my place :smug:". I hadn't been to his place before, and we weren't at the point where we were having sex. He had definitely not broached the idea of going back to his place beforehand. I said, "No, I would like to go home, please."

Of course, he lost his temper immediately, and accused me of being a horrible bitch who "ruined the perfect evening" and "why would [I] gently caress up everything now?" Eventually I convinced him that I was serious and he needed to take me home. He complained the entire way back, but he did take me back to my place, and I of course did not invite him in to follow me. He sent me a string of abusive text messages all night. A few days later they were all apologetic, but then they became hostile again. None of them ever seemed to realize why I had been unhappy, though, and they rang false considering that he was clearly only apologizing because he knew I was unhappy and not because he thought he'd done anything wrong. (In fact, a few were even "I don't know what happened but--") I got periodic texts for him for about a year after that, even when I told him not to contact me any more. He's probably told plenty of people about the crazy bitch who suddenly went ice queen on him and dumped him for no reason.

Holy guacamole!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
About 2 years ago I befriended a young woman (she was 20, I was 26). She was a model who lived off of her extremely good looks exclusively and was an easy 8/10, a 9 with make-up and nice clothes, etc.. I was a total sad sack sadbrain over her for about a month before I remembered the friend zone isn't real and not only was I being a scumbag for desperately hoping for something more without saying anything and then growing resentful, I was being the kind of nice guy I always hated. The truth was I had run out of friends to put up with my drug habit and she felt like taking care of me. One night I blacked out and I woke up at her place, she'd gotten us a cab home from the party we were at and took me home to make sure I didn't get in trouble.

So anyways after all this I back off because I'm not trying to ruin this young woman's life with my drama. I worked in her city but lived about 2 hours away, so I had total control over hanging out. We stop talking every day and I don't see her for like 3 months, during which time I got clean and decided I needed to work on myself instead of trying to smash college girls.

But when I do see her, she just popped up to my house for a weekend uninvited and she almost literally said "you were such a caring and compassionate Nice Guy who put up with my crazy bullshit and listened to me bitch about all the guys I had empty sex with... So I want to show you my appreciation by loving you all weekend"

So like, my point is, um, sometimes being a Nice Guy DOES totally work out EXACTLY the way it shouldn't, I guess, but, er, uh, don't be a sadbrain mouthbreathy twerp about it, sever hard and early and don't waste your time pretending to be someone's friend if all you really want is sex or physical attention.

*I ought not to have boned her, but I did. We're still very close friends, and we're both seeing other people now, but it's weird lol*

naem
May 29, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

Nah like look at all the tech worker weirdos who got a ton of money but are still too broken to have relationships-- they end up obsessed with women sponging on them while loving Chad "Alimony" Thundercock every night they're stuck in the office.

I'm chad thubderconk

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Pick posted:

a "What, are you going to walk home?"

It's the implication.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I remember about 7 years ago or so I was trying to date a girl that frankly I had no business dating. I couldn't tell you a single interest we ever had in common, but she was attractive and I was very much into that. So we went on a few dinner dates, not much more than that. I tried small steps after a couple dates, holding hands and crap like that, and it really didn't take with her. I take this to mean she isn't interested. Even so, I ask her out on another dinner date and she happily agrees. Again, she tended to avoid physical contact without any explanation. It wasn't a freak out, just a polite "no" and that was that. So I was kind of confused, overall. I was young, inexperienced with relationships, stupid, and smitten with this woman but seemingly getting nowhere. I recognized that If things continued dragging out I was probably going to do something pathetic and horrible and something that I would be embarrassed about for the rest of my life. So I decided to just cut myself off at the pass. I asked her out on a lunch date, she happily agreed--as usual--and we went out to grab some lunch. By this point I realized that the small steps had gotten me nowhere, but that I didn't really know if this dating thing was going anywhere either. So after we both paid our checks I asked straight up if she wanted to head back to my place and fool around. She smiled awkwardly, said no, I chuckled and that was pretty much the end of that date. I went home, assured that I had offended her and that at least by going about my business the way I did at least I didn't have to worry about her anymore. For all I knew, the dates were done and I could safely move on.

Well, she and I still exchange pleasantries whenever we run across each other in town and she never once complained to mutual friends about what I said and how I said it. I thought I burned a bridge that day being so blunt and forward, and from what I've gathered from mutual friends she never once seemed to care. Maybe she wanted to go on some more dates first, maybe she just enjoyed getting free food, or maybe I just jumped the gun too early. Either way, for what it's worth we're still cool to this day, and I've filed all of those memories with a big ol' "who gives a poo poo" stamp.

I felt like contributing. Talk poo poo about me, nerds.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Shinjobi posted:

I remember about 7 years ago or so I was trying to date a girl that frankly I had no business dating. I couldn't tell you a single interest we ever had in common, but she was attractive and I was very much into that. So we went on a few dinner dates, not much more than that. I tried small steps after a couple dates, holding hands and crap like that, and it really didn't take with her. I take this to mean she isn't interested. Even so, I ask her out on another dinner date and she happily agrees. Again, she tended to avoid physical contact without any explanation. It wasn't a freak out, just a polite "no" and that was that. So I was kind of confused, overall. I was young, inexperienced with relationships, stupid, and smitten with this woman but seemingly getting nowhere. I recognized that If things continued dragging out I was probably going to do something pathetic and horrible and something that I would be embarrassed about for the rest of my life. So I decided to just cut myself off at the pass. I asked her out on a lunch date, she happily agreed--as usual--and we went out to grab some lunch. By this point I realized that the small steps had gotten me nowhere, but that I didn't really know if this dating thing was going anywhere either. So after we both paid our checks I asked straight up if she wanted to head back to my place and fool around. She smiled awkwardly, said no, I chuckled and that was pretty much the end of that date. I went home, assured that I had offended her and that at least by going about my business the way I did at least I didn't have to worry about her anymore. For all I knew, the dates were done and I could safely move on.

Well, she and I still exchange pleasantries whenever we run across each other in town and she never once complained to mutual friends about what I said and how I said it. I thought I burned a bridge that day being so blunt and forward, and from what I've gathered from mutual friends she never once seemed to care. Maybe she wanted to go on some more dates first, maybe she just enjoyed getting free food, or maybe I just jumped the gun too early. Either way, for what it's worth we're still cool to this day, and I've filed all of those memories with a big ol' "who gives a poo poo" stamp.

You were forward, open and honest. You did good kid.

Mr 'shut the gently caress up so i like you' guy is scary for real tough, Im sorry on behalf of all men

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wake up maggie

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

None of these sluts deserve me, I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene

Pick posted:

Thanks for the pro dating tips!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pick posted:

"I want my friends to like you, so you will keep your mouth shut."

In his defence this is good advice if:
- you a reptilian and your teeth/tongue prove it
- you are a preaching nazi
- you are a demonsept witch whose ghastly calls can open the portal to the hellscape
- you constantly talk about funny images you found on imgur

So which one is it?

Ratjaculation fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Aug 6, 2016

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Shinjobi posted:

Was she homeless?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick fyi this guy wasn't trying to have sex with you he was going to kill you.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I was talking to my niece today. She was upset with her latest boyfriend. And it occurred to me that you could take her, her mother, and my other SILs, put them in a room with 100 decent men and one jerk, and not only would they find the jerk, they'd fight to the death over him.

--John is a good man, runs his own business, owns his house, is stable and caring

--I know but Jimmy is exciting!

--Jimmy just got paroled for murder!

--I know, but I can love him and make him better

--He killed his wife!

--She just didn't understand him. I do!

--He has a swastika on his face!

--So? It doesn't mean anything

And so on. A lot of women, sadly, buy into the 'bad boys are so exciting!' and 'I can tame this wild stallion!' nonsense that popular media flings at them.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What is SIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Sister in Law.

• Locked thread