Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

PallasAthene posted:

I dunno, see there's these commercials that sometimes come on after Adult Swim and apparently there have been some shocking advances in the world of over-the-counter ancient homeopathic sexual enhancement pharmaceuticals, and they're so confident about it, that anyone with a credit card can get a free sample...

Uh , brb, gonna go wash the dishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

:suspense:

quote:

I made a bid to do everything I could to lose my virginity in those few remaining days I had. With a tremendous amount of panic, I wondered what I could possible do. The only thing I could think of was to go out to the common areas of Isla Vista as much as possible. I had to put myself out there, even if it only increased my chances of having sex by one percent. One percent was still better than zero.

For those crucial twelve days I had left as a teenager, I walked over to the center of Isla Vista every day and sat at one of the tables outside Domino’s Pizza, hoping against hope that a girl would come up and talk to me. Why wouldn’t they? I looked good enough, didn’t I? Or did I not look good enough? Such thoughts flew through my head in frantic waves. For dinner, I always walked over to the healthy restaurant called Silvergreen’s. There were always hot girls there, but none of them deigned to even look at me. On every one of those nights, I walked home alone, with my head down in defeat.

I made no progress in school either. My geography class had no pretty girls in it, so I had no hope there. I spent a lot of time sitting in the cafeteria area, but all of the beautiful girls I saw intimidated me too much. One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour.

On one of my very last days as a teenager, as I was sitting at my usual place at the food court outside Domino’s, I saw a sight that shattered my heart to pieces. A tall, blonde, jock-type guy walked into one of the restaurants, and at his side was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. She too was tall and blonde. They were both taller than me, and they kissed each other passionately. They made me feel so inferior and worthless and small. I glared at them with intense hatred as I sat by myself in my lonely misery. I could never have a girl like that. The sight was burned into my memory, and it caused a scar that will haunt me forever. When they walked away, I followed them in my car for a few minutes, and when they entered a less inhabited area I opened my window and splashed my iced tea all over them. It was all I could do at the time, but at least it was something. At least I made some effort to fight back against the injustice. I felt sick with hatred that night. The hatred boiled inside me with burning vitriol.

quote:

August 5th came quickly, and I prepared myself to be in a pleasant mood to meet them. Their names were Ryan and Angel, and to my dismay they were of Hispanic race. In addition, the two of them were already friends with each other, which meant that they could possibly gang up against me if any conflicts were to arise. They also seemed like rowdy, low-class types. My first impression of them soured me, but I tried to be pleasant and not show it. The two of them acted cordial to me on the first day, but after observing them for a bit, I had a bad feeling that they would be trouble to live with… And they were to be my housemates for a whole year! When I was alone in my room, I panicked to myself at how dire a situation this was. This was extremely disappointing. I was hoping I would get decent, mature, clean-cut housemates. Instead I got low-class scum.

On the second day, they started inviting their equally rowdy friends into my apartment, and we exchanged more small talk. To my indignant surprise, they asked me the question I always dreaded answering: “Are you a virgin?” I admitted that I was a virgin. I always admitted the truth about this. It was my life struggle, and I couldn’t lie about such a thing. They then had the audacity to tell me that they lost their virginity long ago, bragging about all the girls they had slept with. I particularly hated Angel because of his ugly pig-face. How could such an ugly animal have had sexual experiences with girls, and yet I haven’t? What was wrong with this world? I got so angry that I went to my room and punched the wall. They heard me and started laughing. It was almost a repeat of what I experienced with that black boy named Chance in the old apartment, except this time it was worse because these were my housemates for the year!

On the day after, I almost got into a physical fight with Angel. The ugly pig kept acting as if girls thought he was more attractive than me. Hah! I am a beautiful, magnificent gentleman and he is a lowclass, pig-faced thug. I had enough of his cocksure attitude, and I started to call him exactly what he was. I tried to insult him as much as I could, telling him how superior I am to him, and saying that he was lowclass. He tried to attack me, but Ryan, being the more mellow of the two, held him back. A pity, I was itching for a chance to hurt that obnoxious little animal. Though I suppose it was for the best… My life was too important to risk doing anything rash.

In a panic, I immediately called my mother as soon as I could and told her of the dire situation. There was no way I could live with those two imbeciles for the whole college year. They already ruined my weekend.

quote:

We then went to the Palisades town center to have dinner. This time we chose to eat at Panda Express. While we were eating, some high school kids walked in. James saw them first,
and right when he saw them he said the words “We’re hosed”. James knew I would have trouble with them. They were popular boys who had a flock of pretty girls with them. One of them sat down with two of the girls, putting his leg up on another chair with a cocky smirk on his face. I was livid with rage, and I wanted to pour my drink all over his head. James knew exactly what I was planning to do; we had been through similar incidents before. He made a lot of effort to try to dissuade me from acting on my anger, pointing out that there was a security guard nearby. I did the only other thing I could do; I packed up my dinner and left the restaurant, fleeing in defeat and shame. James soon followed, and we decided to finish our meal at his house.

A dark and ominous aura clouded over our friendship that day. When the two of us got back to James’s house, I was still seething with rage. I didn’t understand why James wasn’t angry like me. The sight that we just witnessed was horrible to watch. To see another male be successful with females is torture for males like us who have no success with females. I was so angry that I told James of all of the acts of revenge I wanted to exact on those popular boys. I told him my desire to flay them alive, to strip the skins off their flesh and make them scream in agony as punishment for living a better life than me.

James became deeply disturbed by my anger. I wished that he wasn’t disturbed. I wished he could be a friend that felt the same way about the world that I did. But he wasn’t that kind of person. He was a weakling.

Once I had calmed down, the two of us had a long conversation in his room, and I ended up crying in front of him as I explained how hopeless I felt about life. Soon after that, I left his house, never to return there again. He will never invite me over after that incident, and our friendship will slowly fade to dust

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

PallasAthene posted:

I dunno, see there's these commercials that sometimes come on after Adult Swim and apparently there have been some shocking advances in the world of over-the-counter ancient homeopathic sexual enhancement pharmaceuticals, and they're so confident about it, that anyone with a credit card can get a free sample...

Everyone's focusing on length when girth is actually quite important.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Self-own of the millenium, if you ask me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Classic Elliot!

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
we have reached maximum cringe

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

PallasAthene posted:

Not having a magnum dong? That seems to be the go-to insult against guys, coming from both genders, and it seems to upset the majority of them way more than being called fat or ugly or weak or broke.

It's silly to get angry with someone for calling your dick small when they haven't even seen it. But if you call me stupid... whoo boy, let's just say I'ma bring a grade A certified whooping upon your rear end

what a oval office

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Nice meltdown!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a girl who gave me a handy with said my dick was small afterwards and told all her friends BUT the only other dick she really had experience with was a 10" massive donger so I feel like she was just being dumb there

it's average

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

a girl who gave me a handy with said my dick was small afterwards and told all her friends BUT the only other dick she really had experience with was a 10" massive donger so I feel like she was just being dumb there

it's average

Girls have no idea what size dicks are. Half of them don't even know about growers vs showers which can really lead to some hilarity.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Business Gorillas posted:

Haha remember when this thread was about nice guy pics and not about troposphere???

remember when you were a good poster

cause I don't bitchhhhh

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

Girls have no idea what size dicks are. Half of them don't even know about growers vs showers which can really lead to some hilarity.

If something awful dot com is any indication, a lot of men don't know about showers either

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

"It shrinks?"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chomp8645 posted:

This is straight up stupid, like do you think women don't like... Hear common language? Like if a person says "th-that's all, folks!" That women look at each other like, what, what's all, what??? Everyone knows about growers and showers dude

Well, you might not know much about showers

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

"It shrinks?"

I thought this was common knowledge, but then someone asked. I guess it makes sense, I have no idea how any of their anatomy works, either.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

This is straight up stupid, like do you think women don't like... Hear common language? Like if a person says "th-that's all, folks!" That women look at each other like, what, what's all, what??? Everyone knows about growers and showers dude

What in the world are you talking about?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chomp8645 posted:

What in the world are you talking about?

Don't encourage it, please

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pick posted:

drat it Pick, I already made this joke!!!!!! No post stealing!!!!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SciFiDownBeat posted:

drat it Pick, I already made this joke!!!!!! No post stealing!!!!!!

My phone is slow!! :(

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you frown at my penis i will have you stoned

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
Is that Nice Guy fanfic? WTF did I just read?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Space Poodle posted:

Is that Nice Guy fanfic? WTF did I just read?

The word of the Prophet.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

I'll take a page from your response to everything with several anecdotes where I have had to explain this very thing to girlfriends and female friends. Typically in High School (but a couple times in their 20s) so that somehow proves all women are clueless, I'll conveniently leave out that even some guys don't know about the difference because they think all dicks are like theirs and aren't curious enough about dicks to come across that knowledge very easily.

you seem hyper defensive towards men for some reason.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
It made no mentions of BMWs. How was I to know?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I really sympathize with this Elliot guy.

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
So... he just went to Sbarro at the mall, and he waited for high school girls to come up and offer to bang him?

And it didn't work?

Curse the gynocracy.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Fat Shat Sings posted:

some guys don't know about the difference because they think all dicks are like theirs and aren't curious enough about dicks to come across that knowledge very easily.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Moridin920 posted:

if you frown at my penis i will have you stoned

what about a lighthearted titter?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Hold on, penises shrink and grow? This is very upsetting news" - Elliot Rogers

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Decebal posted:

Everyone's focusing on length when girth is actually quite important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGNCyNXCtw

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's not like I don't like men, but I do hate how men don't realize how their behaviors come across to women and then blame women for it instead of realizing they might need to empathize with others

poo poo, I got flack in the Brony thread for saying I generally don't mind those guys because they're loving trying

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
but surely if i show you my penis enough times you'll be overcome with lusty feelings right i mean

right??????

(please touch it oh god I HATE WOMEN)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

It's not like I don't like men, but I do hate how men don't realize how their behaviors come across to women and then blame women for it instead of realizing they might need to empathize with others

poo poo, I got flack in the Brony thread for saying I generally don't mind those guys because they're loving trying

Men are generally really nice to their moms.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Who is blaming women for anything right now???? Like seriously, what are you talking about.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

you seem hyper defensive towards men for some reason.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she's just talking in general weirdos calm down

taking everything all personal like

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Who is blaming women for anything right now???? Like seriously, what are you talking about.

Pick's unrequited love is making her feel vulnerable

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007
Maybe the bros should all get together and decide that the standard issue man-uniform will be t-shirt with one's own personal cock shot on it. That way everyone knows what they're getting into right at the beginning.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
can we get a sexy sax player in here?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

she's just talking in general weirdos calm down

taking everything all personal like

This is the forum for ragging on whatever but not men like me, only men different than me! :qq:

Most of my posting in this thread is feeling legitimately bad for "nice guys" because all the messaging is hosed up and they don't know what to do, but a lot of that hosed up messaging is coming from places like this where people misunderstand women in a completely different way

And my stories from this thread largely aren't from "nice guys" they're from scary guys, the guys who make women edgy and then in turn make "nice guys" think women are unappreciative and crazy

Pick fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

• Locked thread