Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SneakyFrog posted:

can we get a sexy sax player in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

this is chess not checkers BITCH

also who the gently caress brags about 2.1 that's like... C average?

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 11, 2016

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Wicker Man posted:

The more antisocial nerds absolutely love trying to instill some kind of pecking order with passive aggressive snippy comments & all around snarky attitude.

This right here is the funniest poo poo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
That guy wants to be all "king me" but the girls are all like "checkmate bitch!".

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

im going to sodomize you..

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

without googling my guess is he is obsessed with japanese/asian culture which is why he talks about anime, being an animator in japan and is stalking an asian girl named "Cho" so it's probably some non-US grading system, since the US goes off of 1-4.

Even then though 2.1/3 is lovely.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
"Don't ignore me, you rancid swine." wins for me in that one.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Confirmed: Not saxy enough. :catbert:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm a fat idiot and I'm not nice at all just fyi :grin: but seriously any time I read one of those nice guy posts, I just cringe and shake my head. Sorry ladies!

Are there "nice guys" homosexuals? 🤔

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

arr slash niceguys is truly a treasure trove

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is unrelated to women but imo this is a brilliant insight into the mentality of the nice guy or whatever...

like, okay YES it's true that everyone said 'go into STEM go into STEM!!!' and now there's a glut of STEM degrees but bro........ no poo poo you actually need to be GOOD at what you do. NO poo poo you can't just plug numbers into a formula and have your answers spit out. What do they need you for then if that's all an engineer does? A computer can do that for way less than an engineer's salary. You're good at plugging numbers into formulas? That's not even a loving skill dude!

So, instead of realizing he hosed up somewhere and going 'poo poo' and improving his skills, he just whines about it. He goes to an engineering subforum where I'm sure they told him exactly what I said, and he just comes back to /r/foreverunwanted and whines some more.

I was about to post to that effect in reply (in a nicer way) but then I said 'gently caress it, he just wants to bitch and moan he isn't interested the truth.'

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Aug 11, 2016

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

Are there "nice guys" homosexuals? 🤔

They have a different mode of attack, from what I understand.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

more success... with beatings, rapes, and murder

MORE SUCCESS

e: in the interest of fairness even the other people on that subreddit are pretty much going 'wtf is wrong with you'

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 11, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Ever since I've started reading this thread I want to die

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

"Listen bitch, I've got a 2.1 GPA. Now on a scale of 1.0 to 4.0 how wet is your pussy? :smug:"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do you even understand her race and her culture bro

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

do you even understand her race and her culture bro

You don't deserve her, unlike me, I work as an animator at walmart and make millions!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

You don't deserve her, unlike me, I work as an animator at walmart and make millions!

you don't understand her culture and her feelings. i do. and her feelings are that she wants a man with money

money moeny money

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A white man asking a woman for coffee is a severe crime.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
listen i tick these checkboxes that I have made up better than you do therefore I am clearly more deserving and the woman should belong to ME

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also I see this a lot and it baffles me because I pay people compliments all the time and it's fine? just obviously not trying to flag down strangers on the street who have places to be

also women wear sunglasses because the sun is bright dog, but yeah im sure it's more important that they are approachable for you

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 11, 2016

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
How do these guys think people end up in relationships? They seem to think men get jailed for talking to women. They are so broken.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leon Einstein posted:

How do these guys think people end up in relationships? They seem to think men get jailed for talking to women. They are so broken.

LIBERAL welfare programs assign white women to jocks and minorities. The white men have no recourse but to vote Trump.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

listen i tick these checkboxes that I have made up better than you do therefore I am clearly more deserving and the woman should belong to ME

one thing that confuses me about the Nice Guy mentality is the simultaneous ability to have zero confidence and be arrogant at the same time.

Like you are terrible with women because you have a terrible self image, fear rejection and never approach them and develop neurosis and act all creepy due to all these perceptions you create chiefly as a result of your own sadbrains.

but THEN you are arrogant enough to think that whatever woman you start stalking would be better off with you, other guys can't compare, and you would obviously be any woman's first choice if they got to know you so they should just leave their boyfriends or be doomed to a lifetime of abuse searching for the love that you denied by turning them down.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
other than "smile" I like compliments from guys, and from women, and give them to men, and to women. you rock that scarf. i will tell you you are rockin it. it's all good.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I really don't get it I give men and women compliments and it's fine. I guess it's probably because I actually like the scarf and I just keep it to 'hey that's a cool scarf' and not 'heyyyyy that's a cool scarf it matches your EYES SO WELL wanna get a drink?'

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

quote:

Don't ignore me you rancid swine.

Gold. That's coming on the heels of every text I send, from now on until forever.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

yeah I really don't get it I give men and women compliments and it's fine. I guess it's probably because I actually like the scarf and I just keep it to 'hey that's a cool scarf' and not 'heyyyyy that's a cool scarf it matches your EYES SO WELL wanna get a drink?'

Yeah there's a weird culture around it though, such that a lot of women I know feel insecure because their husbands/boyfriends never actually tell them that they look nice (even though they're gooorrrgeous) and they sort of rely on their female friends to do it. Which is sad because I'm quite sure their husbands think they're pretty? But the wives don't have faith in that because they don't hear it.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Yeah there's a weird culture around it though, such that a lot of women I know feel insecure because their husbands/boyfriends never actually tell them that they look nice (even though they're gooorrrgeous) and they sort of rely on their female friends to do it. Which is sad because I'm quite sure their husbands think they're pretty? But the wives don't have faith in that because they don't hear it.

Maybe they don't want to be jerks and objectify them ?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Some people don't react well to compliments from strangers and for that reason I usually don't bother.

I mean if it's a "passing on the street" type of thing. If you're both already at the same social function that's different.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

if some rando off the street gave me a compliment I'd think they were either making fun of me or trying to sell me something. or steal my wallet

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean idk sometimes people at the store will be like 'cool shirt dude' and I'll say 'thanks man' and that'll be that.

Probably depends where you live I guess.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Moridin920 posted:

a girl who gave me a handy with said my dick was small afterwards and told all her friends BUT the only other dick she really had experience with was a 10" massive donger so I feel like she was just being dumb there

it's average

The dick was probably more like 6 inches since its hard to estimate size, and yorus is like 3 to 4 inches.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

That guy looks like an ugly pig, he should live in the mud

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

The dick was probably more like 6 inches since its hard to estimate size, and yorus is like 3 to 4 inches.

nah he's a friend of mine and we've compared weeners and I've def measured mine with a ruler

his is skinny for the length though

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

nah he's a friend of mine and we've compared weeners and I've def measured mine with a ruler

Oh.. alright.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

pfft. wow. owned.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

How can you compare if you're flaccid ? did you guys jerked off a bit to get to full length ?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we had a devil's 3some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Pick posted:

other than "smile" I like compliments from guys, and from women, and give them to men, and to women. you rock that scarf. i will tell you you are rockin it. it's all good.

I don't compliment random dudes because a) there are no well-dressed dudes in my lovely small Texas college town and b) I'm married so I don't want random dudes thinking I'm hitting on them or something, but I will compliment the poo poo out of well-dressed women, because holy poo poo I want those boots WHERE DID YOU GET THEM

• Locked thread