Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
There are better ways to show concern about how take back the night has become a tacky dress parade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
He's wearing a trash bag.

I didn't know what an MGTOW was until this thread and now I'm convinced they have broken brains.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

On weekend nights, I took a few shots from my vodka bottle and set out on walks around the town, desperately hoping that I would stumble across some opportunity to make friends. I often ended up sitting alone at some café, hoping girls would talk to me before I sobered up. No girl ever did. I then went back home to lie in my bed alone.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tears In A Vial posted:

On weekend nights, I took a few shots from my vodka bottle and set out on walks around the town, desperately hoping that I would stumble across some opportunity to make friends. I often ended up sitting alone at some café, hoping girls would talk to me before I sobered up. No girl ever did. I then went back home to lie in my bed alone.

OK.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Azuth0667 posted:

I didn't know what an MGTOW was until this thread and now I'm convinced they have broken brains.

You are correct.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tears In A Vial posted:

There are these websites now where you can invite laidies to drink alcohol in cafes together on purpose FYI and if you're both lonely enough you can fondle each other gently it's pretty good

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If the wimmins can do everything that men can do, then why haven't they oppressed an entire gender? Check. Mate. Feminists.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Red Hood posted:

/r/mgtow is almost too easy

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the police state: caused by feminism

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

SirSamVimes posted:

the police state: EVERYTHING BAD: caused by feminism

fixed that for you (according to all these dudes who see loss of extra privileges as oppression)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm sorry for oppressing the Y chromosome by saying only some bad things are caused by feminism :(

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
It's okay, just get on Reddit and check out Return of Kings and other manosphere sites and educate yourse hahahahahahahahaha

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
They must come from some pretty broken homes.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
if I could come up with seven letters to describe how this thread makes the rest of the world feel it's ptobably:

"F U C K G B S"

in that order

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Heard this for the first time in years at work and yeesh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Aug 17, 2016

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Bigger than a printer.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i walk up to chicks and swipe my finger in their faces in whichever direction i choose

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CubanMissile posted:

Rollo is the sexiest Viking putting aside how much of traitor he is.

Rollo is the smart one, he doesn't have to live in a cold hellscape and he gets to bang a hot French chick, and now he has loads of political power

(I've only watched up to Ep 8 of the latest season)

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SneakyFrog posted:

floki is the nice guy :catbert:

Only if you subscribe to the theory that he's secretly gay for Ragnar.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

lol

Space Poodle
Nov 11, 2007

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

They must come from some pretty broken homes.

Well, which would you pick, if you were a sad manbaby consoling his inner child? "Daddy didn't actually give a living loving poo poo about me, and he never did," or "Evil feminist gynocracy must have kept him away!"

I mean, my dad still blames my mom for the fact that he was a deadbeat who preferred to be a giant, cowardly child. Still. Thirty someodd years later. I am just capable of seeing that, no, in fact, my mother didn't make him move across the country and never, ever call. She didn't make him set up a franchise family in another state. He did that poo poo on his own initiative. But it's a lot more fun and self-gratifying for him to pretend that he would have been a good dad, in some alterna-universe, but my mother and the courts somehow prevented it. He gets to do exactly whatever least-resistance lazy poo poo he wants that way, while patting himself on the back for being a Theoretical Good Dad, and he gets sympathy for it from people who buy that whole line of BS. It's a self-righteous feelz sammich for him. So, basically, I just assume those MGTOW guys are just like him.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

crossposting

Red Hood posted:

/r/mgtow is almost too easy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
A coworker just called football "sports ball" when I asked if he wanted to join our fantasy football league. Whats the overlap of "nice guy" to "total dweeb-rear end"?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
He's just not a fan of sports and likes lame jokes, that statement has pretty much no bearing on anything else

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

A coworker just called football "sports ball" when I asked if he wanted to join our fantasy football league. Whats the overlap of "nice guy" to "total dweeb-rear end"?

if you're playing fantasy football you don't really have a place to call someone else a dweeb

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

if you're playing fantasy football you don't really have a place to call someone else a dweeb

I take it you don't like hand egg ball game

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I take it you don't like hand egg ball game

fantasy football is for the autistic fans hth

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ey if nerds want to play sports d&d fine by me, just dont act like its not nerdy as all gently caress.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
I must be completely in the dark about fantasy football. I've always assumed the whole thing was just a "wink wink" type loophole for loan sharks to be able to take bets on football.

edit: I assumed there were rooms full of cigarette smoke and telephones somewhere and guys who broke your legs if you didn't pay up after losing.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Gorilla Salad posted:

Lipstick - and a dress!

It was a protest over a slutwalk, so it's no surprise the pathetic losers from MGTOW were there to tell women how they were all whores who deserved to be raped.

Here have an interview with the guy from self hating right wing "women's rights" reporter Lauren Southern:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfdS38aBSk&t=194s

what's her thing? i see gifs everywhere of her "pwning" social justice people

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

crossposting

laughing my rear end off!

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Dongicus posted:

her "pwning" social justice people

As near as I can tell, that's pretty much her thing. She's a Canadian libertarian political commenter. She basically goes around with a camera guy and a microphone and records or interviews people until they do something stupid. Given the people she generally targets, it usually doesn't take long.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

How mad did his rejection make you? That is really the determining factor here.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Reminder:

While finding that I also found this:

"Plantation"

also this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I always confuse mgtow with mtgox and I laugh and laugh at the people who lost money on bitcoin because they thought a site for magic the gathering cards was safer than traditional financial markets

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

bois going t heir own way

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

I always confuse mgtow with mtgox and I laugh and laugh at the people who lost money on bitcoin because they thought a site for magic the gathering cards was safer than traditional financial markets

bitcoin is the mgtow of currency

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mak0rz posted:

bitcoin is the mgtow of currency

Saw a maniac come to SA once, who defended Bitcoin till his bitter permaban in YOSPOS, and who was also a convicted pedophile so...seems legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xlanciferionx
Apr 18, 2004
recovering suicide victim
Just looked at r/TheRedPill. That's a lot of dudes that don't get laid.

• Locked thread