Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Chris James 2 posted:

Everyone knows Brock's done when his deal's up, and I think that's why people aren't getting mad and taking those complaints to upper management. Special treatment has always been a thing, and Br*ck himself is a temporary problem. Del Rio won't complain because his foot's out the door, probably in September. Paige will in all likelihood follow.

All I want from Brock inevitably leaving is for it to result in Samoa Joe going over him clean as a whistle at Wrestlemania. God that feud would loving rule. :allears:

I know this will never happen

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope Brock's last match is just the biggest "gently caress you" possible. Like, he literally lays for Heath Slater or something. Then after the 3 count he immediately jumps up and laughs, walking out of the arena with double birds flying.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MinibarMatchman posted:

lol strongest booked champion? huh? let's give it a few more months man

That is admittedly more an indictment of WWE's booking but yes, I stand by that. As I said, strongest booked reign in about a year. Seth won the title at Mania 31. That was almost two different reigns booking-wise because Seth looked like poo poo for most of it, then around Summerslam '15 and the champ v. champ match is when Seth was treated as more capable (actually the month before, which was Seth v. Dean ladder match). Seth vacated it early November when his knee exploded. Reigns won the tourney, looking pretty good but not great in the process, got immediately Sheamus'd. Sheamus was a lame duck champion for a few weeks until Roman won it again on Raw. Roman looked pretty lovely then too, defending and losing it in the Royal Rumble, looking highly unremarkable in the process. Trips was next, and he wasn't a chickenshit but was very obviously a transitional champ, treading water until Mania, defending it only once successfullly (v. Dean at Roadblock). Reigns did look better post-Mania, beating AJ multiple times including with Club shenanigans. Then Seth beat Roman clean at MITB, Dean beat Seth, and here we are. Dean has had three title defenses, all successful. The draw against Rollins (the weakest of the defenses), clean retention v Rollins on the Smackdown premiere, and 6 days later he won the Shield Triple Threat, again clean, and the entire build of that match was "Who's the best from The Shield?" As of now, in kayfabe, that answer is unequivocally Dean.

I'm assuming Dean retains Sunday. If he does, and holds on to it at least until Backlash on September 11, Dean's reign will be the longest since Seth's, and include four successful defenses over that time, drawing Seth solo, beating Seth solo, winning the triple threat with Rollins and Reigns (pinning Reigns) and beating Ziggler. That's not that outrageous of a statement when you really think about it.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

I hope Brock's last match is just the biggest "gently caress you" possible. Like, he literally lays for Heath Slater or something. Then after the 3 count he immediately jumps up and laughs, walking out of the arena with double birds flying.

You should watch Wrestlemania XX

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

I hope Brock's last match is just the biggest "gently caress you" possible.

Goldberg has been open to coming back if they're willing to pay him what he wants

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who else could be in line for wellness pops? TBQH I don't see it being any main eventers at the start of the brand split with ratings as tenuous as they are, but...

Dean :ohdear:

Seth :ohdear:

EDIT: Have they ever suspended an NXT talent?

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Aug 18, 2016

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Bard Maddox posted:

all PEDs everything
All Roid Everything. Come on man, it was right there.

Endless Mike posted:

The other five women in the match probably care and it's legitimately bullshit to bump five other people over the unrelated actions of one.
With her current angle did you really think she'd be in the match anyway? I don't know about how Maryse feels about getting back in the ring, but she's also an option if it's not Billie Kay.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Big E is out for wellness violation due to dangerously low levels of testosterone following the removal of his balls.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 18, 2016

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who else could be in line for wellness pops? TBQH I don't see it being any main eventers at the start of the brand split with ratings as tenuous as they are, but...

Dean :ohdear:

Seth :ohdear:

EDIT: Have they ever suspended an NXT talent?

The Ascension dude who popped had previously been popped in developmental

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eva Marie has kind of an ok body I guess, and she doesn't seem like the type to want to get jacked, so what the hell was she doing?

Just maintenance weight loss stuff?

I'm thinking about this too much.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
can you still get popped for fake weed? or is that no longer a thing anymore?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
lmao what the hell is happening here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

keevo posted:

lmao what the hell is happening here

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Eva Marie has kind of an ok body I guess, and she doesn't seem like the type to want to get jacked, so what the hell was she doing?

Just maintenance weight loss stuff?

I'm thinking about this too much.
I was going to guess ephedrine before remembering it's banned in the US

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i blame the haters and the losers who would never give poor Eva a chance and made her feel like she had to take drugs to compete.

Shame on all of you

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

didn't get any shirts at smackdown because who would wear those in public

does anyone actually wear wrestling t shirts in public?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

I see them at the gym a lot

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Ostentatious posted:

I wear my stone cold one because who hates stone cold, really. also for some reason wwe shop shirts are bizarrely thick so they're not great gym shirts. I swear its like a layer of chainmail

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

sticklefifer posted:

All Roid Everything. Come on man, it was right there.

With her current angle did you really think she'd be in the match anyway? I don't know about how Maryse feels about getting back in the ring, but she's also an option if it's not Billie Kay.

Maryse would actually be a perfect replacement. If she's out of shape just have her stand on the apron 95% of the match, do a few hip tosses when she's in the ring, and take a few bumps.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

oatgan posted:

i blame the haters and the losers who would never give poor Eva a chance and made her feel like she had to take drugs to compete.

Shame on all of you

be a star

end bullying NOW

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ostentatious posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

I may wear one of the more subtle ones (few and far between) if the shirts weren't made of inch-thick cotton (phrase stolen from a better poster). After I bought a couple I realized I would die of discomfort.

I still think about getting something like this made with a thinner/softer shirt and wearing it proudly

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've decided my comedy option for another wellness they'd need to wait on is Ziggler.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

I see them at the gym a lot

When you're passing by to the Dunkin Donuts.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I've decided my comedy option for another wellness they'd need to wait on is Ziggler.

Caught traces of 11 secret herbs and spices in his system.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No, no, I've got it: Roman again

No wonder Eva's recovery from her hamstring injury was so quick, she was so determined to debut that she even took banned substances. It's a sad story, but you can tell she wants to wrestle very badly.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Orton will be suspended after summerslam and i'll weep

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Roman gets popped again, but for banned weight-gain substances

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Ostentatious posted:

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I may wear one of the more subtle ones (few and far between) if the shirts weren't made of inch-thick cotton (phrase stolen from a better poster). After I bought a couple I realized I would die of discomfort.

I still think about getting something like this made with a thinner/softer shirt and wearing it proudly

What the heck? Cotton too thick? I still have a Decade of Destruction t-shirt that I wear here and there. Same with my old SES. Everybody loves Taker and the SES one is cool. My Dudley Boys "Got Wood" shirt has been relegated to painting/vehicle maintenance/farming duty. I was a teenager and it was on sale for super cheap. But cotton too thick? You wear when its colder I guess. Layers and all. But tshirts are t shirts. At least I thought so until now. Never even heard of buying thin t-shirts.

Congrats on Eva Marie for bringing this wellness policy to new levels of entertainment. Turns out she really was the best.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I was gonna say Heath Slater but how can you suspend a guy who isn't signed?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Von_Doom posted:

What the heck? Cotton too thick? I still have a Decade of Destruction t-shirt that I wear here and there. Same with my old SES. Everybody loves Taker and the SES one is cool. My Dudley Boys "Got Wood" shirt has been relegated to painting/vehicle maintenance/farming duty. I was a teenager and it was on sale for super cheap. But cotton too thick? You wear when its colder I guess. Layers and all. But tshirts are t shirts. At least I thought so until now. Never even heard of buying thin t-shirts.

What can I say, I'm a delicate flower. Swing by an American Apparel and feel up their power washed tees. They're like butter.Same with some of the Urban Outfitters BDG shirts, but they went with a new cut that looks dumb on me.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Eva Marie needs to smarten up her husband

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
idk about butter as a simile for something that feels good to wear

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Spermgod posted:

idk about butter as a simile for something that feels good to wear

Clearly you have never worn butter.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Clearly you have never worn butter.

He's from the UK he doesn't know what it's like over here

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Married to some dumb, steroid-taking lunkhead... I feel sorry for that guy.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

dsriggs posted:

Married to some dumb, steroid-taking lunkhead... I feel sorry for that guy.
lmao

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
WWE gets the absolute cheapest most dog poo poo fabric for their shirts. WWE shirts are worse than bottom barrel GILDAN and that is p. bad.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I hope Heath Slater in kayfabe gets a multi-million dollar contract because the rosters are so gutted by wellness violations that both GMs are desperate and try and outbid each other for him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oatgan posted:

Eva Marie needs to smarten up her husband

I'll put money down on "speed THAT SHE HAS A PRESCRIPTION FORRR!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I bought an Ambrose shirt at Raw back in July and it's sooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. :(

• Locked thread