Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Snoo posted:

tbh I was a piece of poo poo (albeit mentally ill) teenager here on SA and elsewhere and I got a lot of poo poo from goons (some of it was legitimate and I can say helped me grow as a person, most of it was harassment or poo poo like calling my parents/posting my tits on 4chan), and my now-husband reached out to me through PMs and was like 'y goons mean/I wanna be your friend'. We chatted a bit but then I got banned, and then later he found me on facebook and after a bunch of stupid terrible poo poo in our lives, we started skyping and voice chatting daily, for hours and hours. :shrug: We had a lot in common regarding, for lack of a better word, trauma and other unpleasantness, and he's also really loving hilarious. And then he moved to where I am, etc. etc. and I guess what I'm trying to say is, be a stupid sad piece of poo poo online and maybe a nice person will try to help you and then maybe you can help each other out of your personal hellholes :unsmith:

Anyway the way we met is super weird and nontraditional, even beyond dating websites, and it's really hard to explain to people who ask, but everyone seems happy for us, and I am, too.

You don't have a SAclopedia entry so you could be worse off imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

Chomp8645 posted:

Tinder was viable for casual hookups until it became widely known that Tinder was viable for casual hookups.

Still works great in northern europe, like half the profiles say the woman in question isn't looking for anything serious :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can also ask your more socially savvy friends for help, almost all of them I know are happy to lend a hand. It's almost like having someone be interested in your hobby :)

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
they really dont deserve u man praise jeus

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pick posted:

You can also ask your more socially savvy friends for help, almost all of them I know are happy to lend a hand. It's almost like having someone be interested in your hobby :)

i sent this girl a pic of my butthole and she blocked me. plz help!!

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mak0rz posted:

obviously she didn't get the message, make a new account / phone number and send her a picture of your dick

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Fat Shat Sings posted:

obviously she didn't get the message, make a new account / phone number and send her a picture of your dick

Photoshop a pic of your dick loving your own rear end and send it to me, um... I mean her.

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fat Shat Sings posted:

so offensive...

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
what? it sounds like he isn't going to get the chance for 62,000 words of emotional manipulation so you gotta go as hard as possible

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Importing a bride is still legal you know. And you will be giving them a chanche for a better life in a more developed country. So its not totally immoral, just like 90% immoral.
This is something to consider if you are about give up entirely. Its a free world if you have money to spare. There is no need reason to only follow the standard western model of marrying for romance. Its ok to see it just as a economic and pratical arrangement where each party gets sometthing in return.

It aint much but it aint nothing either.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Baudolino posted:

Importing a bride is still legal you know. And you will be giving them a chanche for a better life in a more developed country. So its not totally immoral, just like 90% immoral.
This is something to consider if you are about give up entirely. Its a free world if you have money to spare. There is no need reason to only follow the standard western model of marrying for romance. Its ok to see it just as a economic and pratical arrangement where each party gets sometthing in return.

It aint much but it aint nothing either.

I like my women like I like my beer: imported.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm NOT a very nice guy :twisted:

Interested, ladies~?? :grin:

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I guess this story goes here. I'm a team leader at a lead generation company and we had a new hire join Monday. The guy is 23, fresh out of college, and a little nervous in his first foray into full time work. Cool, I was too years ago. He puts in a decent first week, takes my advice well, my team makes an effort to know him, he seems like a decent guy. As is tradition, we take the new guy out for drinks after work Friday. It's usually a 6pm-3am bender when we do this. Around 12 we head to a club. Now, we're all pretty messed up, but he's had 2 long necks all night (weird thing to see in Ireland, but whatevs)

Anyway, he starts running PUA stuff on very, very drunk 18-19 year olds in the smoking area and gets blown off repeatedly. The neg stuff, weird lines about imagining holidays together etc. I get him to come back inside (well, pull him by the arm really) because I can see he's clearly making them very uncomfortable. We get back to the table, he leans over and proceeds to, stone cold sober, to tell me his life story, how women are cunts, that he's a virgin and that he had to learn this stuff because his dad never showed him, so I should let it slide because he's playing catch up. I tell him to relax, mostly because I don't have a loving clue what else to say.

He calls me a stupid oval office, tells the HR manager she's a stuck up bitch, tells the rest of the staff to stop trying to talk to him tonight. "See you Monday", and very dramatically necks his coke and slams the glass down, turns and walks out. I didn't think this stuff was in smallish-town Ireland.

Um yeah, see you Monday. Probably not Tuesday.

Welp that's my story about the weird woman hating wannabe pua.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ChickenWyngz posted:

I guess this story goes here. I'm a team leader at a lead generation company and we had a new hire join Monday. The guy is 23, fresh out of college, and a little nervous in his first foray into full time work. Cool, I was too years ago. He puts in a decent first week, takes my advice well, my team makes an effort to know him, he seems like a decent guy. As is tradition, we take the new guy out for drinks after work Friday. It's usually a 6pm-3am bender when we do this. Around 12 we head to a club. Now, we're all pretty messed up, but he's had 2 long necks all night (weird thing to see in Ireland, but whatevs)

Anyway, he starts running PUA stuff on very, very drunk 18-19 year olds in the smoking area and gets blown off repeatedly. The neg stuff, weird lines about imagining holidays together etc. I get him to come back inside (well, pull him by the arm really) because I can see he's clearly making them very uncomfortable. We get back to the table, he leans over and proceeds to, stone cold sober, to tell me his life story, how women are cunts, that he's a virgin and that he had to learn this stuff because his dad never showed him, so I should let it slide because he's playing catch up. I tell him to relax, mostly because I don't have a loving clue what else to say.

He calls me a stupid oval office, tells the HR manager she's a stuck up bitch, tells the rest of the staff to stop trying to talk to him tonight. "See you Monday", and very dramatically necks his coke and slams the glass down, turns and walks out. I didn't think this stuff was in smallish-town Ireland.

you should gently caress him and show him how its done

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

irish girls are great though so sucks on that guy for being terrible

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Let us know if he gets fired

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I'm not saying that guy is definitely going to stab you and then shoot up a sorority, but...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

ChickenWyngz posted:

you should point and laugh at his lame game (then suplex him before he pulls out a gun or something)

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Jerry Seinfeld had a great bit years ago about how men have no idea how to attract women. Shouting in traffic, honking the horn, these are the best idea we've come up with so far.

I feel like sending unsolicited dick pics is kind of the same thing. It's the best desperate effort of a small, sad brain, that doesn't know any better. Like watching an octopus try to gently caress a set of bagpipes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sending out dick pics is a lot like fishing. most of the time you're just drinking by yourself but occasionally you get a bite and when you reel it in it makes it all worth it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
but women like dicks!!!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zzulu posted:

but women like dicks!!!

sure but they are weird lookin. Wait till the moment is right to whip the ol dongo out.

Like when they start sexting you or something, THEN show the NSA your lil commander

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

sure but they are weird lookin

hey speak for yourself

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Blue Train posted:

hey speak for yourself

hey sorry if i think dicks look like afterthought appendages at best yo. Its not how the drat thing looks its the drat implications of how it looks like oh thats big/small/goddamn/what is that weirdness/etc

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Groovelord Neato posted:

uh because you don't get anywhere sending lovely messages? you still have to send a decent opener.

this is not true

ive never used some lame opener on tinder and almost always get replieso

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

One thing I don't understand is when these guys are rejected, they call the woman a whore. But if she was a whore she wouldn't have said no, amirite?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Endbringer posted:

One thing I don't understand is when these guys are rejected, they call the woman a whore. But if she was a whore she wouldn't have said no, amirite?

if you read the next sentence its usually a variation of 'shes loving everyone but me, the person she should be'

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Next time, send a friendly text like "I got that book you mentioned, it sounded cool!" And not your anus, this shows interest in her interests and not your anus

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Blue Train posted:

hey speak for yourself

I've heard many girls say that all dicks look weird. I don't know why but it seems to be a common sentiment.

Maybe it's like the snood of a turkey to them?

Pick posted:

Next time, send a friendly text like "I got that book you mentioned, it sounded cool!" And not your anus, this shows interest in her interests and not your anus

i dunno man that sounds like a lot of work

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I did that on a beach in the Valley with a very nice red head. Oddly enough, being nice, nice smelling, and funny works.

I think we've made a major breakthrough fellas.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dicks do look weird.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I'll admit that the female figure is a lot more visually and symmetrically attractive than a mans.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why can't we just do an elaborate dance to show interest like all the normal animals ?!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

Why can't we just do an elaborate dance to show interest like all the normal animals ?!

That would be loving great. It'd give me a chance to use my loin cloth and feathered headdress again.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pick posted:

Dicks do look weird.

he is like 90 though...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Ratjaculation posted:

he is like 90 though...

im not 90 :catbert:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Moridin920 posted:

lol at thinking you're so pathetic that you have nothing to offer anyone else other than your appearance

Lol go try online dating

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
vaginas lool wayyyy weirder imo

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

vaginas lool wayyyy weirder imo

Depends on the vagina. I prefer calzones to Arby's sandwiches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Salty Josh posted:

Depends on the vagina. I prefer calzones to Arby's sandwiches.

Ok, but what about doner kebabs?

• Locked thread