Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Salty Josh posted:

Some chick huh? And some nerd being a spaz....

Acting out to catch her attention is probably the worst thing he could do. Second worst thing is white knighting. If I had a nerdy rear end voice and poor social skills I would just stay quiet. Oh wait...

Lol you'd think you were hearing Vin diesel if you heard me speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
Whats your favorite pickup line to hook in the ladies so you can gently caress em? Mine is "I got lunchables in my fridge if you wanna come over", success rate of 100% right now (Nice guys do not steal, it won't work for you)

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Oh the analogy was referring to men, not society as a whole. So on that point I agree with ya.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

Lol you'd think you were hearing Vin diesel if you heard me speak.

Vin Diesel is a cool guy. Heard he plays DnD and does nerd stuff. Seems like a guy that would be fun to hang around.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Mght as well leave this here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34607031

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

i'm not saying i'm right, this thread is just like 50% posts from pick talking about how all men are _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or ______ or ______ or ______ or _______ or _______ _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or ______ or ______ or ______ or _______ or _______

why do you gotta be like this man

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

why do you gotta be like this man

I enjoy good advice from the opposite genders (?) perspective. It reminds me of the days where I legitimately gave a gently caress.

Level headed posts are a thing of beauty. Ones that contribute to a conversation are to be valued.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Gorillas are not even close to a human societal structure, though. They also have tiny penises. Now that I think of it, maybe there is some kind of analogy there for nice guys.

It is worth going on to a website that sells high-end women's vibrators. They are never as big as men expect. It is extremely uncommon to find a truly high-quality vibrator with and insertable length of over 6 inches. Most are from 3 inches to 5 inches. Even if your penis is very small, just get a vibrating cock ring. Trust and communication, and the vibrating cock ring, are the real important dimensions.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i got a hitachi magic wand and a rabbit and now my gf never fucks me anymore

honk honk

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pick posted:

It is worth going on to a website that sells high-end women's vibrators. They are never as big as men expect. It is extremely uncommon to find a truly high-quality vibrator with and insertable length of over 6 inches. Most are from 3 inches to 5 inches. Even if your penis is very small, just get a vibrating cock ring. Trust and communication, and the vibrating cock ring, are the real important dimensions.

I'm torn between being smug over the size of my dilz and just making a cheap joke about female orgasms being a myth. I'm far too nice to take either approach, though, and will instead just smile and nod knowingly.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm torn between being smug over the size of my dilz and just making a cheap joke about female orgasms being a myth. I'm far too nice to take either approach, though, and will instead just smile and nod knowingly.

Horse Cock Colin is that you?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Decrepus posted:

Horse Cock Colin is that you?

:smug:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Leroy Dennui posted:

Whatever town that guy lives in looks lovely, but in a beautiful way.

It's full of grazing animals, so probably rural af

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Pick posted:

I thought 4 inches was average. This is very worrying indeed

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

Ah, but can it make you squirt? I am a confident gentleman of culture and fine discourse, and know how important this is. As a result, I know how to make you do it haha.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I thought women were more about those big industrial saddle horse vibrating things these days.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao gbs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The only way to make a woman cum for real is by shoving your fist and arm into her vagine

i dont care how big your penises is, a arm is way bigger and will produce the most orgasm

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Zzulu posted:

The only way to make a woman cum for real is by shoving your fist and arm into her vagine

i dont care how big your penises is, a arm is way bigger and will produce the most orgasm

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Zzulu posted:

forearm

foreskin

coincidence?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Pot Of Shoe posted:

forearm

foreskin

coincidence?

Is circumcision the equivalent of cutting your wrists?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lohli posted:

Is circumcision the equivalent of cutting your wrists?

Hmm well the scars would heal thus creating more of a "ribbed for her pleasure" thing.

I think circumcision would be like chopping off your fingers instead as really they only get in the way and make the thing so dang hard to clean!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ratjaculation posted:

No point in getting a nice yacht mate, whore bitches will just jump on the first rusty tug that has cash

But . . . the implication.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

NomChompsky posted:

i'm a nice straight white guy though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4ZWiEuFB4

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
After reading that stuff about the crazy mgtows I decided to learn more about the incel crowd, and it turns out that they're basically the same bunch of toxically bitter deluded babies.

Initially I thought it might be a gimmick but the guy has been at this for a while, clicking through his post history that stuff seems to go back to start of that reddit account.

"The blind leading the blind" doesn't seem like it does these folks justice.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Remember when goons would talk about this scene, like how the guy totally owns her or something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV1zfn60Uls

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

Remember when goons would talk about this scene, like how the guy totally owns her or something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV1zfn60Uls

good christ

i would break up with lovitz if it meant i never had to touch his fat body every again.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPYiKPQPhc

Sad man talks about problems in the world, primarily in terms of genetics. Main problems include

-Women going to college
-women eating fast food
-women having babies at 30+
-women having children out of wedlock

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Sad man talks about problems in the world, primarily in terms of genetics. Main problems include

-Women going to college
-women eating fast food

he stole all the forehead

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

that man is a notorious mass shooter

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Tequila Sunrise posted:

-Women going to college
-women eating fast food

Watches 2 min
Thank you sunrise for watching that, I couldn't do it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I hate it when a lady can crush a big mac faster than I... its emasculating.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SneakyFrog posted:

I hate it when a lady can crush a big mac faster than I... its emasculating.
It's worse when it's pizza, because then your primal instincts kick in and your brain's all "alright, bitch, that was your half. Don't touch that piece DONT EVEN-"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

phasmid posted:

It's worse when it's pizza, because then your primal instincts kick in and your brain's all "alright, bitch, that was your half. Don't touch that piece DONT EVEN-"

its easier to stack slices of pizza dammit. stacking big macs is hard and i can only like fit 3 on a chopstick

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SneakyFrog posted:

its easier to stack slices of pizza dammit. stacking big macs is hard and i can only like fit 3 on a chopstick
I will confess I usually just get 5 of the cheapest burger and have never even had a big mac to my recollection.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

phasmid posted:

I will confess I usually just get 5 of the cheapest burger and have never even had a big mac to my recollection.

count yourself lucky then classy thin most likely attractive goon.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SneakyFrog posted:

count yourself lucky then classy thin most likely attractive goon.
I am no longer thin :(

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

phasmid posted:

sounds like its big mac time then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

phasmid posted:

Well no duh if you're eating 5 burgers at a time, geez.

• Locked thread