Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

So no east/west coast democrats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not trying to influence the opinions of Trump supporters. I am pointing out that you may want to shut the gently caress up about it if you're ever around decent people. Consider it a favor.

another helpful post from forums benefactor NotWearingPants

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

For years, people begged Lowtax to bring back LF.

YCS has not even begun to reach the levels of total mental unwellness that peak LF managed, but already most of them are completely unwelcome on any other subforum.

Basically, history repeats itself.

Has YCS given a gay black Muslim money to buy $500 pants yet?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

another helpful post from forums benefactor NotWearingPants

Knowing is half the battle.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

One of the nicer things I learned, from CSPAM, is that at least everyone is in agreement that at least half of the Democratic Party is racist, and sexist.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

One of the nicer things I learned, from CSPAM, is that at least everyone is in agreement that at least half of the Democratic Party is racist, and sexist.

A real basket of deplorables

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

CSPAM sounds like a safe space trigger zone

That's over now it seems.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Nonsense posted:

That's over now it seems.

Did they embrace oblivion?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Did they embrace oblivion?

they can only blame each other - gotta figure out who the racist avatars are

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

MullardEL34 posted:

Has YCS given a gay black Muslim money to buy $500 pants yet?

hahaha tell me this is based on a real thing that happened

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Internaut! posted:

hahaha tell me this is based on a real thing that happened

goon in lf makes a thread about being a poor third worlder, isn't, goons send him 500 USD anyways

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

lmao holy poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

lmao posted:

But you’re willing to let a white supremacist, misogynist scam artist who supports the idea of bringing MORE guns into elementary schools (among other places) to become the president of the United States because your candidate didn’t make it to the finals? HOW loving DARE YOU.

these people can't be real, lol

holy poo poo vote trump as hard and as often as you can

420 vote trump erryday

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

quote:

From white feminism to #bernieorbust to the HRC to Bernie Bros I’m actually so fed up that I don’t read or watch any news related to our candidates any more

This same guy, a year ago:

quote:

2015: The Year We Stopped Putting Up With Your poo poo

Guess that didn't work out

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ahahahahahaha

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

NotWearingPants reads this and says "hmm yes good points"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Poes law posted:

I left Trump out above because that white devil man doesn’t need any more acknowledgment from me.

lmao

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol at democrats trying to guilt trip each other into just showing up at the polls while republicans are enjoying record levels of high energy

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

lol at democrats trying to guilt trip each other into just showing up at the polls while republicans are enjoying record levels of high energy

Hillary is gonna win

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"WE ARE DYING"

just lol

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

AugmentedVision posted:

Hillary is gonna win

*checks for "if you don't vote for trump gently caress you" think pieces on brietbart*

*doesn't find any*

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

*checks for "if you don't vote for trump gently caress you" think pieces on brietbart*

*doesn't find any*

Hillary is still well ahead in betting odds, which is the best and most unbiased predictor I can think of. It's not perfect, but it's better than polls and it's sure as gently caress better than forums members naming qualitative arguments.

My qualitative hot take is this: the majority of Americans aren't stupid enough to vote for Trump based on racism and the Wall, and not smart enough to vote for Trump based on the fact that he's not a figurehead for Lockheed-Saud

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

the wall? i don't think the average american is as in favor of unchecked illegal immigration as you'd think.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
no I mean people who literally believe he's gonna build a Great Wall and make Mexico pay for it

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
In general though lol just lol if you vote on "issues" and "positions"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

AugmentedVision posted:

Hillary is still well ahead in betting odds, which is the best and most unbiased predictor I can think of. It's not perfect, but it's better than polls and it's sure as gently caress better than forums members naming qualitative arguments.

My qualitative hot take is this: the majority of Americans aren't stupid enough to vote for Trump based on racism and the Wall, and not smart enough to vote for Trump based on the fact that he's not a figurehead for Lockheed-Saud

I wouldn't put serious money on a game that had odds like this:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winning-party

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

"If You Don’t Vote Democrat This November, Then gently caress You". I can't understand why they're having such a hard time reaching the moderates and Bernie supporters. They must be those drat deplorables, it's the only reasonable explanation.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I wouldn't put serious money on any sports game because I'm not a gambling degenerate :smug:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

AugmentedVision posted:

I wouldn't put serious money on any sports game because I'm not a gambling degenerate :smug:

thats too bad because most sports fans vote with their hearts for their rag tag underdog home team, and you can really clean up sometimes

e: some goof from toronto bet me that the maple leafs will make it to the stanley cup finals this year lol he loves his boys in blue!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

tetsul posted:

"If You Don’t Vote Democrat This November, Then gently caress You". I can't understand why they're having such a hard time reaching the moderates and Bernie supporters. They must be those drat deplorables, it's the only reasonable explanation.

panic is starting to set in

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Germstore posted:

*doesn't find any*

internet white noise is not a great indicator of what's actually going on in the world

that goes for /pol/ trump enthusiasm, huffpo whacko rants, and clinton meme gaffs

2/5 vs 7/4 means they are predicting greater than 80% chance that hilldawg wins.

I mean I wouldn't bet on it either because I don't enjoy gambling but at this point what you're really betting on is hillary having a fatal heart attack or the exposure of something majorly illegal. actually even the death thing might not change the outcome, depending who they go with.

Klyith fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Sep 13, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think that Donald Trump is a good person and the best candidate for president in this election. I will be voting for him in November.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

America is already great, aside from the 49% of the country who are deplorable monsters.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

America is already great, aside from the 49% of the country who are deplorable monsters.

thats some interesting math you got there

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary has FOXDIE

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i hope trump wins so i can witness the tidal wave of delicious tears from obnoxious, smug fucks like the pants guy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is it moral for america to continue to exist? Do you have an obligation to do whatever you can to destroy it?

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

from that loser's first article for huffpo:

"I turned 31 a few months ago, and a month later I moved out of Brooklyn and back into my childhood bedroom in my parents’ house in Oakland, Calif. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/new-york-city-unemployment_b_4690969.html

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
The truth I want revealed on election day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cued6FlY_Vo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
apparently Hilary's team is getting their info from reputable news outlet The Daily Beast, who is getting their information from well-known twitter trolls

it's literally fellow kids and millennial bloggers all the way down on team clinton folks

• Locked thread