Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vargas
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
haha i never liked faggots or suck ups either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Dreddout posted:

I'm glad you got perma'd, beeyotch! :mad:

he comes back more than my itchy balls

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a dog from hell posted:

Men are risk-takers and if men ruled ipso factotum then the world would be anarchy. Men are the antithesis of society until proven otherwise.

Only until they are 35 or 40, then they settle down and become reasonable people. They knew about this from ancient times. Can't vote unless you are a male landowner over 40. Can't be US president unless you are over 40. Most violent crime is committed by men 15-35.

#NotAllMen #JustTheYoungOnes

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Only until they are 35 or 40, then they settle down and become reasonable people. They knew about this from ancient times. Can't vote unless you are a male landowner over 40. Can't be US president unless you are over 40. Most violent crime is committed by men 15-35.

this but ironically

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Facebook Aunt posted:

that's when the testosterone levels start to decrease drastically in men, incidentally

What happens when you give a woman testosterone, aka steroids? She becoems aggressive, she becomes alpha. Testosterone is satans elixir, the brew of war and violence

imo, we need to remove testosterone from all men until they relax. Maybe we should dress them in softer, more feminine clothes as well and have them wear makeup so I can have sex with their butts and so on

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.amazon.com/Last-American-Virgin-Lawrence-Monoson/dp/B00009OWJW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

quote:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Virginity is up against some stiff competition in this uproariously "entertaining" (Boxoffice) comedy about three sex-starved high school buddies with only one thing left to lose. Written and directed by Boaz Davidson with a "bittersweet style" (The Hollywood Reporter) and pulsing with music by U2, The Cars, Devo and more, The Last American Virgin is a devastatingly funny "teen romp [that's] a notch above" (Boxoffice)! This semester, Gary, Rick and David aredetermined to get laideven if it means going toe to toe with a hilarious array of high-strung hookers, naughty nymphomaniacs and naive high school girls. But when Gary falls for the girl of his dreamsonly to learn that she's about to become Rick's latest conquesthe soon discovers that having sex doesn't just mean losing his virginity, it may mean losing his innocence forever.

:lol: somebody got paid to write this poo poo

more i think about it that whole film is just one giant MRA nightmare

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Race Realists posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Last-American-Virgin-Lawrence-Monoson/dp/B00009OWJW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

:lol: somebody got paid to write this poo poo

more i think about it that whole film is just one giant MRA nightmare

lol. it sounds like everyother dumb lovely sex/boob/porkys "comedy" from 70s/80s/90s.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
There was a Cannon Films documentary where they talk about that movie. The reason it's so loving weird is that it was originally an Israeli movie set in 1950's Israel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_American_Virgin

They just changed a few minor details and the setting and remade it.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

noah is a nice guy in training
https://twitter.com/WhosDenverJones/status/776526256212938752/photo/1

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

All the risk takers die or end up in prison before 40.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Kid deserves props for laying poo poo out like that

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
She's just being coy and playing hard-to-get, the little hussy.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Huh? That's not a nice guy, that's a young boy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to say it out loud.

e: I thought it was written by Noah. Never mind me.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

I honestly thought that this had been written by a college student at first.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Command Ant posted:

I am a 27 year old woman and this 10 year old has better handwriting than I ever will.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Command Ant posted:

:same:

The phrasing just seems sophisticated for a 5th grader.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I like this one:

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
That's got to be fake or a wind up.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

RFC2324 posted:

:same:

The phrasing just seems sophisticated for a 5th grader.

Some times kids are smart. That memo is definitely beyond the pale though.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

do millenials not know how to loving write?

*writes things in asterisks because i don't know how to express myself like a human being with dignity and self-respect*
*kills self*

like who reads that and says 'ah, yes, in this part he's clearing his throat and standing up heroically. what a rich tapestry of words he weaves'

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

red19fire posted:

do millenials not know how to loving write?

*writes things in asterisks because i don't know how to express myself like a human being with dignity and self-respect*
*kills self*

like who reads that and says 'ah, yes, in this part he's clearing his throat and standing up heroically. what a rich tapestry of words he weaves'

He's trying to make it clear that he is an anime.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lohli posted:

That's got to be fake or a wind up.

Elliot Rodgers is real so who can possibly tell.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I'm the guy who makes Chad Thundercock yelling 'nice tits!' look attractive in comparison.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

client
Aug 19, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. it sounds like everyother dumb lovely sex/boob/porkys "comedy" from 70s/80s/90s.

whats unique and kind of interesting is that the ending of the last american virgin is basically one of those redpill comics 30+ years before they existed

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

I'm the guy who makes Chad Thundercock yelling 'nice tits!' look attractive in comparison.

maybe all the nice guys are actually hired by Chads to send the girls fleeing in horror, straight into the Chads' arms

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

is this going to turn into one of those "lennon was a hosed up evil gently caress controlling MRA prick" things again. because that pops on my feed every other week.

client posted:

whats unique and kind of interesting is that the ending of the last american virgin is basically one of those redpill comics 30+ years before they existed

explain. i need to hear how bad it is.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

lazorexplosion posted:

I like this one:

As bad as that is it's still better than "id probably still bang 4th grade you if I met her right now..."

client
Aug 19, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

explain. i need to hear how bad it is.

quote:

Eventually, Rick gets Karen pregnant after they have sex only once, and he leaves her. Gary decides to help Karen pay for her abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house. Whilst nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her 18th birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen a gold locket for her birthday.

When Gary arrives at the party, his dreams of a lasting romance with Karen are shattered when he sees Karen making out with Rick. Despite what Rick had put Karen through, she apparently decided to take him back. Gary angrily leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. The film ends with the end credits rolling over a close-up of tears streaming down Gary's face as he drives home alone, emotionally broken and defeated.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

what the loving hell. also lol what a cuck.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is this going to turn into one of those "lennon was a hosed up evil gently caress controlling MRA prick" things again. because that pops on my feed every other week.

It doesn't need to :shobon: There were just things about that excerpt that struck me as being "nice guy"-esque, like how he refuses to be separated from his waifu and the way he uses the word "whore."

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm pretty sure "my waifu" to mock someone immensely successful with an actual wife is pretty silly.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ikanreed posted:

I'm pretty sure "my waifu" to mock someone immensely successful with an actual wife is pretty silly.

I dunno, I think it might be allowable where Yoko Ono is concerned.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
It's phlegm

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

How much does this person think abortions cost because lol

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"One abortion please"

"Ahh yes that will be $81,499"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

KomodoWagon posted:

"One abortion please"

"Ahh yes that will be $81,499"

I mean if republicans have their way.......

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shugojin posted:

I mean if republicans have their way.......

I think they think abortions are done like auto detailing places.

"Hi I'm here for the deluxe baby hoover. I don't want wax but make sure your guys really clean in-between the folds."

"Would you like fresh pine or new car smell?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

The anti choice activists by Metro Center scared the poo poo out of me on Saturday by coming up behind me riding a unicycle and then asking me to help them fight abortions. The man on the loudspeaker said that abortions cost less than $50. *sigh*

• Locked thread