Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
💀1 hour💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

grandi and I think a lot alike so you can pretend he said this too if you really want him to have.

This is true.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

CCKeane posted:

So somebody needs to tell me a dark secret in order for me to be able to vote, it's in my role PM IDGI either.

When I was a kid, for some reason the idea of drinking milk straight from the gallon was for some reason like... a forbidden temptation? I mean, obviously it's a bad thing to do if you share that with other people, but I don't know why it appealed so much. So I was always tempted, but because I was a good kid, never gave in.

Then, one day, I found an almost-entirely empty gallon out in the garage. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, and to this day I have no goddamn idea why it was possibly there, but it was. And I saw and I knew "This is my chance. It's so little that there won't be any left behind, and it's out here in the garage so nobody will catch me in the act." These were my primary concerns as a kid. They are stupid concerns. So I unscrewed the cap, tossed it back, and almost immediately threw up all over the floor of the garage because of course it was warm and also spoiled.

And that is the story of the Garage Milk.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Birdstrike posted:

I'm not going to be fairy-flossed away as my opposite number, Atomic Soda, is prepared to be fairy-flossed away by some spaced out, vacous ad agency.

just because you swallowed a loving dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of poo poo over the rest of us.

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Yeah, we were on PMOM and somber most of the day, Kord came out as a solid if dark horse later on, taste was someone everyone loves to hate but the switch to him off Pmom came pretty late in the day and even if the timing isn't quite right it feels like a deadline scramble to channel yuming.

kfc ppl were suss of taste early, and it doesn't look like a somber vote is happening so taste is the next best thing. i think we learn from a taste lynch.

pedit:

Somberbrero posted:

yeah what about it punk?

i aint no punk. this little desiccated coconut is under pressure and he is attacking anything he can get his hands on.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i found you ms new booty

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Grandicap posted:

KFC beat me to it, but yeah, low effort but null read on taste. I didn't say low effort, but I did say I have a null read. I mean, how do you really explain a null read. I would rather see a person I think is scum lynched than someone I have no opinion on... I feel like that didn't need to be explicitly said.

It's a bigger ask to argue for people to move votes onto someone that has claimed a role, so yah, it should have been said, and I didn't want you to just brush off taste with "no opinion" when you're doing that.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

this deadline push for taste is seriously hosed up. if we hit scum with it, it's purely loving chance, if it's town the day is basically wasted. Kord's been discussed/engaged and then you know we can at least have stuff to reread. can we not do the dumb thing? I'd really love it if we could not do the dumb thing.

look how bad this post is

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or as tremta would say :eyepop: ##vote etc

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

🤡

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Atomic Soda posted:

just because you swallowed a loving dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of poo poo over the rest of us.

What we have here is an intellectual rust bucket. The bucket might be painted up, but there is rust underneath the duco.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The Lord of Hats posted:

When I was a kid, for some reason the idea of drinking milk straight from the gallon was for some reason like... a forbidden temptation? I mean, obviously it's a bad thing to do if you share that with other people, but I don't know why it appealed so much. So I was always tempted, but because I was a good kid, never gave in.

Then, one day, I found an almost-entirely empty gallon out in the garage. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, and to this day I have no goddamn idea why it was possibly there, but it was. And I saw and I knew "This is my chance. It's so little that there won't be any left behind, and it's out here in the garage so nobody will catch me in the act." These were my primary concerns as a kid. They are stupid concerns. So I unscrewed the cap, tossed it back, and almost immediately threw up all over the floor of the garage because of course it was warm and also spoiled.

And that is the story of the Garage Milk.

Please tell me who you would like me to vote for.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Birdstrike posted:

What we have here is an intellectual rust bucket. The bucket might be painted up, but there is rust underneath the duco.

you got more hide than a team of elephants.

also what keane said, plus a response to my prev post would be nice loh

Atomic Soda posted:

what about somber riding to tastes defence multiple times, in addition to tastes focus on pmom?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

dongsbot 9000 posted:

look how bad this post is

Literally LOL

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Please tell me who you would like me to vote for.

Personally, I feel like Kord is scummy, and would like to see him lynched.

That being said, I'd ask that you look at his posts and at Taste's and pick one and at least put us out of this deadlock and not choose just because I suggested it.

Atomic Soda posted:

you got more hide than a team of elephants.

also what keane said, plus a response to my prev post would be nice loh

I think at that point Somber was sold on Pinterest as scum and was inclined to think that Taste's vote was probably a fellow town vote on scum, likely not scumbussing (especially that early). But if you're going by the angle that Somber and Taste are scumbuddies, I would still much rather you being voting Somber, whose flip will at least give us info, than Taste, whose flip will tell us nothing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Taste's fine I think.

##unvote
##vote Kord

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

[quote="CCKeane" post="464439353"]
Taste's fine I think.

##unvote
##vote Kord
[/quote

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

dongsbot 9000 posted:

[quote="CCKeane" post="464439353"]
Taste's fine I think.

##unvote
##vote Kord
[/quote

I'M QUOTING THIS SO DONGS CAN'T NINJA

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: kordansk (8): PMom, -PMom, Max, -Max, PMom, 100Yrs, KFC, -100Yrs, Hats, chaoslord, 100Yrs, Grandicap, CCKeane, dongsbot

Tremendous Taste (5): dongsbot, -dongsbot, AS, -AS, kordansk, Birdstrike, dongsbot, Max, AS, Kashuno, -dongsbot

Pinterest Mom (2): dongsbot, Somber, TremTa, KFC, -Somber, Grandicap, Somber, -dongsbot, Hats, -Grandicap, Grandicap, AS, -KFC, -Hats, -Grandicap, -AS

CCKeane (0): 100Yrs, -100Yrs
dongsbot 9000 (0): KFC, Max, -Max, PMom, TremTa, -PMom, -TremTa, -KFC, chaoslord, Grandicap, -Grandicap, -chaoslord
KhyrosFinalCut (0): dongsbot, PMom, -dongsbot, -PMom
Grandicap (0): Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
BottleKnight (0): chaoslord, -chaoslord
Somberbrero (0): PMom, AS, Birdstrike, dongsbot, -Birdstrike, BK, -BK, -dongsbot, -PMom, Max, -AS, -Max
Max (0): dongsbot, -dongsbot

:h: 15 alive / 8 to execute.

CCKeane posted:

I'M QUOTING THIS SO DONGS CAN'T NINJA
yep I'm counting it good work everyone day 1 is over be proud of yourselves.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

CCKeane (0): 100Yrs, -100Yrs
this is kashuno :ssh:

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
THat wasn't a vote, that was a quote?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

stfu ur ded

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
um, that wasn't hammer, that was a quote - unless i'm being modkilled.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
For their first act as a newly-empowered Senate with capital authority, they decided to execute a random Chairwoman. She was a Fish, and surely all Fishes are evil Arrentish-backed traitors right?

Well not this one at least.

:s: kordansk, Fabina Sparvera, Fish Chairwoman (town-aligned tracker), was executed day 1. :s:

It is now Night 1.
You have 12 hours from this post to submit night actions! If you do not submit them within that time they will be FORFEIT. This is a very tight deadline I understand! DEAL WITH IT.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate your 12 hour deadlines ecco :)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Senators reconvened the next morning. After roll was taken, however, Senator Taste from the Bufala district was missing. A page was sent to his office and confirmed the worst: he had been stabbed to death, a knife sticking out of his neck, with further wounds on his belly, as if he put up no struggle at all. His records confirmed he was an innocent if naive senator hoping to make the world a better place.

:s: Tremendous Taste, Giano Freto de Zugria, Lion Senator (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death night 1. :s:

It is now Day 2.

:h: With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to execute.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Thursday, September 22nd, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / (Friday) 1PM AEST. That's in about two and a half days from this post.

Good luck!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Sep 20, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Uh...that was a questionable NK. Also I can't believe you idiots killed the tracker

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

I appreciate your 12 hour deadlines ecco :)
I don't know if this is sarcastic but regardless if you post during when the thread is closed again I will be very grumpy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Keane

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

I don't know if this is sarcastic but regardless if you post during when the thread is closed again I will be very grumpy.

It wasn't! And okay I made sure it wasn't game related I just wanted to express how much I enjoy fast deadlines

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

Uh...that was a questionable NK. Also I can't believe you idiots killed the tracker

Yeah for real, I have no idea why that was the nk.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Well, balls. Nice of the scum to let us know that everyone was wrong, at least.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Anybody voting kordansk last night is extremely suspicious. Idk why but Keane's vote really sticks out to me. I didn't think he was scum d1 but uggggh his vote bothers me really bad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Lord of Hats posted:

Well, balls. Nice of the scum to let us know that everyone was wrong, at least.

What is this post supposed to convey?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Kashuno posted:

What is this post supposed to convey?

Basically this, with the caveat that I am one of the idiots:

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How do you feel about Keane?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Anybody voting kordansk last night is extremely suspicious. Idk why but Keane's vote really sticks out to me. I didn't think he was scum d1 but uggggh his vote bothers me really bad.

:shrug:

I think if I'm scum, I rather Taste get dunked than Kord - kord would still have been a leading dunk target today, I'm not sure that's true of Taste.

But :yeah: re: Keane

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I still feel p. bad about KFC, I'll try to articulate it later

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Kashuno posted:

How do you feel about Keane?

I really, really don't like the way he basically pinned his vote on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

:shrug:

I think if I'm scum, I rather Taste get dunked than Kord - kord would still have been a leading dunk target today, I'm not sure that's true of Taste.

But :yeah: re: Keane

I feel the opposite about taste vs kord. Like kord could easily come in and verify results to free himself up and taste still is taste, but that's neither here nor there right now I suppose.

What are you thoughts on the taste NK?

• Locked thread