Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breakfast dorito
Feb 24, 2016

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)

Guest2553 posted:

:siren: warning everybody - reading this thread before gong to bed will give you some hosed up dreams filled with puntl. Many of them, potentially. And they will be all the colors of the rainbow...

it is, in fact, dicks all the way down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
You say that as if it were a bad thing

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
The Silmarils were beautiful jewels painstakingly crafted into the shape of Fëanor's vestigially-tentacled acorn-balls. Melkor later put them on his hat.

I'm not sure why he made three, but maybe this is evidence for the tristicular interpretation of the puntlsac?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Canuck-Errant posted:

A side point - is there anything in the literature that gives a word for the vaj?

Cuntl

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I used to be Kizudarake, Gogo. Ended up paying the invoice on PayPal using my wife's card. Wallet won't take credit cards anymore. Sorry for all the trouble.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Chiming in to say my dong arrived and it's every bit as glorious as I hoped. It will occupy a permanent place on my mantelpiece.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.
That GBS renaming thread has made for some real chaos!

subpar anachronism posted:

How much would it cost to ship fish to Canada? Doesn't have to be in a hurry or anything.

Shipping <10 fish to Canada should be about $10 on the East and $15 on the West.

For those of you overseas, shipping cost seems to be determined by volume and not weight. That means it costs the same to ship 1 fish as 10 since everything goes out in the same box. Typical shipping costs are $15 to the UK, $20 to Western Europe, and $25 to Australia if I can fit everything in a small box.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Hey OP, if I buy you this mold will you make me some dinos?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY...ed-943c42706ee3

Those are adorable, but I don't want to get back into the biz in any major way. On the other hand, you could make dozens yourself with $60 in supplies from Smooth-On.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Do it Horrible Lurkbeast, enter the world of silicone dino crafting.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Ordered a bunch of fishies to use as stocking stuffers for my nieces and nephews. :3:

Just have to hope none of them ask where they came from! :ohdear:

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
My sparkly teal and coral elf dong arrived a couple of days ago and I can't stop laughing at it. I've already traumatized several friends. Thank you, dildomancer.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Ordered a bunch of fishies to use as stocking stuffers for my nieces and nephews. :3:

Just have to hope none of them ask where they came from! :ohdear:

Just tell them they're from a rubber cock factory run by a guy you met online, what's the big deal

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
Got ours yesterday! Glorious! Nthing the love for the fishes; losers who don't want a puntil should at least get some fish.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
I apologize if you've said and I missed it, but what firmness of silicone are you using? Squishy like a live brain (well, as close as you can get, anyway), or kinda stiff like a formaldehyde-cured one?

The one brain I've personally handled was like middlin'-hard rubber, due to being well embalmed. (It was the pig fetus in 10th grade bio class, we got bonus points for getting the brain out intact. And the dissection started on Friday and was continued on Monday, and it was an afternoon class. The smell was not pleasant.)

Carth Dookie posted:

I for one approve of elven tentacle poontang.

*chugs 5th beer*
I'd hit it like I'm hitting this handle of cheap whisky.

Dildomancer posted:

It took very little additional effort relative to pouring a single color! It's all about how you pour it.

I have a LOT of fish. Maybe a hundred. People are welcome to order fish for $2 apiece plus shipping.
The fish are one-sided, right? Like a novelty ice-cube mold? I'd pay $6 for a whole fish, but half a fish, meh. :v:

Fauxtool posted:

A soft glowy sword would also be pretty cool
Aaaand we've come back around to Saints Row.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Delivery McGee posted:

The fish are one-sided, right? Like a novelty ice-cube mold? I'd pay $6 for a whole fish, but half a fish, meh. :v:

One-sided, yes, and they all have the same handedness so I can't even glue two together.

Grendel
Jul 21, 2001

Heh, heh, heh...bueno

Delivery McGee posted:

That raises an interesting question - using your techniques & materials, is it possible to make ice-cube molds? I see two possible problems - that they wouldn't be food-safe, and that they might not be durable enough.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Grendel posted:

That raises an interesting question - using your techniques & materials, is it possible to make ice-cube molds? I see two possible problems - that they wouldn't be food-safe, and that they might not be durable enough.

I guess it would be possible if you made a two-part mold and very stiff silicone. They would definitely be food-safe if they're made from platinum-cure silicone. Durability would be pretty good, I think, considering the cheap plastic most ice cube trays are made of.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

At one point my wife had an ice cube tray that made heart-shaped 'cubes'. It was a huge pain in the rear end because it was made of silicone and just flopped all over which is not desirable when you're trying to carry a tray full of water around.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Just put it on a baking sheet.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Silver Alicorn posted:

Just put it on a baking sheet.

Yeah I realized that later but I never honestly cared that much about heart shaped ice cubes

Silicone cube tray should work tho! Just have to put it on a pan.

ItsNotAGirlName
Jan 9, 2011
Couldn't you embed dowels or thickish gauge wire or sonething into the frame of the tray?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You could also fill it in place or just support it from the bottom.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

ItsNotAGirlName posted:

Couldn't you embed dowels or thickish gauge wire or sonething into the frame of the tray?

That negates the point of silicone ice cube trays being so flexible that they can give you all kinds of crazy shapes to pop out by bending and stretching them.
And yeah these types of trays are always annoying to deal with.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I have silicone cube trays that make actual cubes and it's not that floppy. They do exist.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Good news for the thread, but bad for me: my wife got laid off, so she will be able to mail packages more frequently than once a week.

People continue to order as fast as I can produce, so the thread will be going for another month at minimum.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

Dildomancer posted:

Good news for the thread, but bad for me: my wife got laid off, so she will be able to mail packages more frequently than once a week.

People continue to order as fast as I can produce, so the thread will be going for another month at minimum.

Time for a price increase!

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
So, uh. Apparently that theorypost of elise's has become popular on Tumblr.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Oh gently caress what.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
yeah you're gonna need to link that

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
well, I posted it so a couple friends of mine without SA accounts could see it, and it just... kinda... welp.

forgive me, for I knew not what I did

Indigo Raven
Sep 1, 2008

HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!
Heyyy, I know you! :>
I remember you saying you were dropping out of the dong business but I had no idea it was from drama. I knew the community could be dumb but, yikes, didn't realize it was that bad. Really sorry to hear that. :c
I seem to remember that you were planning to give or sell some of your molds to other shops. Is that still the plan or did that fall through?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
And the plot gets thicker.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Canuck-Errant posted:

So, uh. Apparently that theorypost of elise's has become popular on Tumblr.

Holy cow!

Indigo Raven posted:

Heyyy, I know you! :>
I remember you saying you were dropping out of the dong business but I had no idea it was from drama. I knew the community could be dumb but, yikes, didn't realize it was that bad. Really sorry to hear that. :c
I seem to remember that you were planning to give or sell some of your molds to other shops. Is that still the plan or did that fall through?

Yes, that's still the plan. I am not making any of my old designs. There were a lot of reasons I stopped selling dongs, and drama was a big one, but there was no way I was going to say so on Tumblr and make people feel like it might've been their fault.

In other news, I made a MURKA dong:

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer

what even ARE you posted:

And the plot gets thicker.

And Leon's getting laaaaaaaarger!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

elise the great posted:

Oh gently caress what.

Hahaha rekt.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Well, I've exhausted all non-lazy methods to find a good home for the one I ordered. If you get an order for whatever you have in stock you can resell mine.

Edit: I forgot to get back to a poster about this yesterday or something. My gently caress-marriage soul-bind theory doesn't require evolution so Elves being intelligently designed isn't a problem. But I thought that Elise's theory explicitly or implicitly required evolution as if they hadn't figured out germ theory and other things yet.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Oct 3, 2016

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Canuck-Errant posted:

well, I posted it so a couple friends of mine without SA accounts could see it, and it just... kinda... welp.

forgive me, for I knew not what I did

Dude starts a thread about being sick of the drama from people on Tumblr and you link to it on Tumblr.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Scudworth posted:

Dude starts a thread about being sick of the drama from people on Tumblr and you link to it on Tumblr.

Yeah, for real, I am not particularly happy about that. At least edit out the link to this thread, please.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Edited. I didn't think A/T was public, otherwise I wouldn't've linked it - I guess I should've checked first.

MisterGoGo
Jun 16, 2015
I've got a few brains for goons approaching completion, shipping this glow in the dark one tomorrow. Looks nice and radioactive and glows like a son of a bitch B)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

MisterGoGo posted:

I've got a few brains for goons approaching completion, shipping this glow in the dark one tomorrow. Looks nice and radioactive and glows like a son of a bitch B)

I looooove your mold, but I was wondering how translucent it was IRL. My medical wife said that the color in the last picture was much better but was wondering how translucent it was in person. She's kinda thinking she wants one for both home and work.

• Locked thread