Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i brought my own coffee this morning but i went to get an afternoon mug and no one had made any today how the gently caress do these animals live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
I had a moment of panic just now when I went to order a cortado but backed off at the last minute and just got a flat white

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Cat Face Joe posted:

i brought my own coffee this morning but i went to get an afternoon mug and no one had made any today how the gently caress do these animals live

that's pretty hosed up

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

that's pretty hosed up

the machine wasn't even on like what the gently caress

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Cat Face Joe posted:

the machine wasn't even on like what the gently caress

My co-workers have been putting the carafe on the free desk next to mine #blessed

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
stayed up playing civ way too late last night, gonna burn this coffee maker out

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
the weather's cooling off (only just now hit 80°F) so i drank my coffee and ate a bananana outside in the shade

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cat Face Joe posted:

this is super hosed up. also fun coffee story: on my last job i got written up by HR because a number of people were complaining i was making the coffee too strong and they were getting heartburn and poo poo. so i was told to stop making coffee to which i said im the first one in the office every day so gently caress you also i wont apologize for making good coffee.

like what the gently caress who would ever drink watered down sludge.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

this is super hosed up. also fun coffee story: on my last job i got written up by HR because a number of people were complaining i was making the coffee too strong and they were getting heartburn and poo poo. so i was told to stop making coffee to which i said im the first one in the office every day so gently caress you also i wont apologize for making good coffee.

like what the gently caress who would ever drink watered down sludge.

:stare:

:stare:

:catstare:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Name this loving company so that I may never do business with them.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

having some afternoon beans

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
we ran out of coffee at work two weeks ago, except for the third floor

emails are now circulating company wide that anyone "stealing" third floor coffee will be recorded and punished

then the admins figured out all of the coffee was being delivered accidentally to the third floor amd their mothers room is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of joe

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
its not even good coffee its mostly keurig caramel vanilla creme and half calf

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
conference coffee

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

drinkin coffee rn

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
got dunks with a turboshot :getin:

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.
ground some beans, used the aeropress

the day can begin.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mad Wack posted:

emails are now circulating company wide that anyone "stealing" third floor coffee will be recorded and punished

then the admins figured out all of the coffee was being delivered accidentally to the third floor amd their mothers room is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of joe

loving Smooth

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mad Wack posted:

Light the top floor on fire, trip their sprinklers and wait on your floor with a cup.

You'll get coffee eventually

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

Light the top floor on fire, trip their sprinklers and wait on your floor with a cup.

Hahaha

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Jonny 290 posted:

wake up mr freeman.....wake up and....smell the ashes

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Ran out of my preferred beans so this morning I walked to the roaster up the street for emergency beans

yeah these will do

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
got to the panther in Wynwood right as they opened this morning, had the gera farm seeds from Ethiopia in a pour over and it was good

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Ran out of my preferred beans so this morning I walked to the roaster up the street for emergency beans

yeah these will do

Nice beans

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.
I keep having this problem where I go grab sludge but don't want to get burned so I set it for a few minutes to cool. then I forget about it and it gets room temp and (more) gross.

this only happens with the gross office :airquote:coffee:airquote:, but I'm too lazy to walk down the street to fill up my zoj.

seriously who makes single serve coffee machines that are worse than k-cups. didn't know it was possible before working here but there you go.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Post-dentist sludge time. Rip my teeth.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

got coffee from here this weekend and it was good as heck

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
No milk in the office, had to run down to Dunkin'.

Could be worse.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

what did you need milk for?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Cat Face Joe posted:

what did you need milk for?

I can't do iced coffee black.

Also tbh I also wanted a glazed pumpkin doughnut because I am terminally lovely.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Oct 24, 2016

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

having coffee

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Inspector_666 posted:

Also tbh I also wanted a glazed pumpkin doughnut because I am terminally lovely.

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
dunkin punkin donuts are real good.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

you can do hot black but not iced?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

had some coffee this morning

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Cat Face Joe posted:

yup

I could probably do cold brew black, but in the office the machine just pretty much makes an americano with the ce acting as the extra water.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Cat Face Joe posted:

in that case, text me

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

yup

I could probably do cold brew black, but in the office the machine just pretty much makes an americano with the ce acting as the extra water.

:sad:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Shaggar posted:

dunkin punkin donuts are real good.
nah, dunkin's donuts are completely unremarkable. tried 'em for the first time a couple months ago and was pretty disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

nah, dunkin's donuts are completely unremarkable. tried 'em for the first time a couple months ago and was pretty disappointed

Wow. hosed up.