Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Blendy posted:

I used to get momos at this great Nepalese place in Chicago....Man I miss me some momos.

I was looking at the terrible anatomy of those 'women' then noticed where his legs end. This is like the most perfect storm of shitness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Conan and the non-euclidean knee joints

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rondette posted:

I was looking at the terrible anatomy of those 'women' then noticed where his legs end. This is like the most perfect storm of shitness.

He has stump legs like if Conan the Barbarian had his shins blown off by Nazis :allears:

I also wonder how he got all those extra ribs, although at a guess it's probably the same place he found all those superfluous Liefeld muscles

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

SatansOnion posted:

I also wonder how he got all those extra ribs, although at a guess it's probably the same place he found all those superfluous Liefeld muscles
Dumpster-diving behind a Mortal Kombat arena.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Did anyone else notice the naked half lady next to the lamp in the background?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

deong posted:

Did anyone else notice the naked half lady next to the lamp in the background?

You should zoom in

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Does anyone else see him holding a ghost-sheep?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rondette posted:

Nice Keldon Warlord tattoo

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The placement of the action figure behind this dude better be intentional because it's really irritating me otherwise

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

I wonder if the client specifically requested that crotch bulge

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Spines don't work that way. Also that is the ugliest depiction of one I've ever seen.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That is clearly a stack of gremlin skulls.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

An artistic representation of "just big boned"?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I like this. Could use one more Hulk though

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Wrong thread, brother.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

There are so many better choices for a back piece! The background characters are what bug me the most.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Not sure whether the tattoo or jeans are the worst part of the picture.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

The only reason this is a terrible tat is that there's only one level of recursion.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Eggbeater Jesus posted:

The only reason this is a terrible tat is that there's only one level of recursion.

I had a dream last night where that was his actual face, and I asked him about that, but I woke up before Hogan (the smaller mouth) could reply.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Chin-hulks haircut is amazing. :allears:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

TotalLossBrain posted:

Berries and cream! Berries and cream! I'm a little Hulk who likes berries and cream!

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

TotalLossBrain posted:

new Sia album cover looking good

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I don't know who the gently caress Amber is, but she got a lovely new tattoo:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm going to invite you to a parlor, but first allow me to destroy your tattoo.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I got as far as Amber Portwood, some sort of reality TV star, and got bored and gave up

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

ricketyvickyt posted:

There are so many better choices for a back piece! The background characters are what bug me the most.
That aborted half a Homer head by Marge's elbow is really bugging me for some reason.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That was probably my first poster as a kid. Every main character seems to have some overlap, and Marge's dress looks like it's hiding something. I can't imagine the order of those being done where they didn't save the right space or just went over the lines anyway.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Yeah I think it's Amber Portwood from Teen Mom, and weirdly enough, it's...kind of accurate for the kid. Though it also looks like a Fernando Botero painting.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Kickstarter tattoo for an item that hasn't even been shipped yet. Also the woefully wobbly cube.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jesus, that's terrible

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

subpar anachronism posted:

Kickstarter tattoo for an item that hasn't even been shipped yet. Also the woefully wobbly cube.

is it like some space age toaster?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

ladron posted:

is it like some space age toaster?

No, it's literally a pointless device designed for people who fiddle or twitch. None of the buttons or switches on it do anything.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

treiz01 posted:

No, it's literally a pointless device designed for people who fiddle or twitch. None of the buttons or switches on it do anything.

They apparently click and snap in a satisfyingly tactile manner.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

treiz01 posted:

It's for people to help manage their ADHD.
It's "pointless" in that it doesn't produce anything but it may be a very useful tool.

See: Elementary schools employing desks with pedals that have shown hyperactive kids having better retention and test scores.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

drat, I wanted to get one of those cubes based on the posts above, but the loving shipping is as expensive as the thing itself.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

super size soft serve posted:

drat, I wanted to get one of those cubes based on the posts above, but the loving shipping is as expensive as the thing itself.

You'd think with making over $6 million with a $15,000 goal they could pay for the shipping themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Inzombiac posted:

It's "pointless" in that it doesn't produce anything

And that's what I meant, it's literally pointless.