Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Time to revisit a classic: After Obama Victory, Shrieking White-Hot Sphere Of Pure Rage Early GOP Front-Runner For 2016

Space Kablooey has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Report: Things Finally As Bad As Trump Claims

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Nation Throws Off Tyrannical Yoke Of Moderate Respect For Women
Man Wearing ‘Jewmerica’ T-Shirt Never Dreamed He’d See This Day

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

If you're reading this, I'm already gone, by American Values.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Well, I guess we found 2016's version of this.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

http://www.clickhole.com/article/crowning-achievement-donald-trump-has-just-accompl-5131

This loving Clickhole article.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Very sad today...

This one is a mixture of :stare: and :negative:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

And now for something completely different: It Sounded Fancy, So I Ate It

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
OK technically it's Newsthump, but

Vladimir Putin Declares Victory in US Presidential Elections

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Some of these are great.

Britain hopeful that Trump presidency and falling dollar will lead to more affordable Marmite
http://newsthump.com/2016/11/09/britain-hopeful-that-trump-presidency-and-falling-dollar-will-lead-to-more-affordable-marmite/

Child dressed as ghost accused of Islamification of Halloween
http://newsthump.com/2016/10/31/child-dressed-as-ghost-accused-of-islamification-of-halloween/#tw-content-3-1

Daily Mail forced to lie down in darkened room after confirmation Prince Harry’s girlfriend is mixed-race
http://newsthump.com/2016/11/08/daily-mail-forced-to-lie-down-in-darkened-room-after-confirmation-prince-harrys-girlfriend-is-mixed-race/

If you think our media is racist, wait till you meet my grandfather, Prince Harry tells Meghan Markle
http://newsthump.com/2016/11/08/if-you-think-our-media-is-racist-wait-till-you-meet-my-grandfather-prince-harry-tells-meghan-markle/

Arkannoyed
Oct 31, 2003

If you're dissatisfied, disappear.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/you-shouldnt-have-made-fun-my-exclamation-point-5139

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
http://www.clickhole.com/r/5139fsd

You shouldn't have made fun of my exclamation point

e;fb

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I love how this one has been dredged up from last year: You’ve Been Elected To Congress! Can You Pass Even One Goddamn Bill?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Lucky Break: This Teen Boy Just Got Another 4 Years To Plan His Viral Coming-Out Video

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
Inspiring: This Young Girl Still Gets To Dream Of Being The First Female President

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Media Outlets Pledge Evenhanded Criticism Of Trump, Clinton Over Next 4 Years

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

I really like Jeb's farewell.

quote:

Well, take a look around and tell me what you see. A divided nation headed for the falls with a dipshit at the helm, belting out one last drunken shanty before it all goes to chunks and splinters. You bullies deserve it all.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'll admit: not the Kelly I was expecting.

Build Your Own Boat
Sep 11, 2006

Drink this

Now you're like me.

New Clickventure

Acquire Frogs

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Evil Mastermind posted:

I'll admit: not the Kelly I was expecting.

It's been done

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I feel like Kelly should be celebrating the death of Condescending Book Stores. Like "at least this commie fad is killing those smug hippy bookmongers"

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Baron von Eevl posted:

I feel like Kelly should be celebrating the death of Condescending Book Stores. Like "at least this commie fad is killing those smug hippy bookmongers"

Hippie bookmongors are better than commie fads as long as their capitalist hippie bookmongors.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

http://www.clickhole.com/article/9-breathtaking-photos-nature-generous-helping-thos-5078
That first monkey rear end picture looks like how I imagine the back of my head does now

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gann Jerrod posted:

It's been done

loving mom and kids happy as poo poo when its free but all concerned when a business goes under. I love the free poo poo but if only other people spent their money at this store! Stupid fucks!!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Gann Jerrod posted:

It's been done

I was familiar with that one from the Newspaper Comics Megathreads, but I decided not to include it here because I didn't think most people here would care about the reference. :shobon:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I don't think I ever tried one of these before but they're both pretty great.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

This is the fastest I've ever gotten through a clickventure.

Nice work. You used child labor to acquire a whole bunch of frogs. You’re a goddamn legend!

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I like that for a lot of the clickventures, all you have to do is bullheadedly pursue your goal. GOTTA GET loving FROGS.
Any distractions from that goal sends you off on some bizarre quest that doesn't end in frogs.
'
Also, if you loved the old folks' quest, you'll love this article:

The Time I Spent On A Commercial Whaling Ship Totally Changed My Perspective On The World

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I like that for a lot of the clickventures, all you have to do is bullheadedly pursue your goal. GOTTA GET loving FROGS.
Any distractions from that goal sends you off on some bizarre quest that doesn't end in frogs.

Have a low-key forest adventure!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Area Man Considers Self Ally To Women Unless They Threaten His Status In Literally Any Way

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This Will Change The Way You Watch ‘Apocalypse Now'
Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘Apocalypse Now’ is one of the most brilliant and complex war films ever made. Here are some incredible behind-the-scenes stories that will change the way you watch ‘Apocalypse Now’ forever.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Man At Point Where Thought Of Reince Priebus Controlling White House Pretty Comforting

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

mobby_6kl posted:

Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘Apocalypse Now’ is one of the most brilliant and complex war films ever made. Here are some incredible behind-the-scenes stories that will change the way you watch ‘Apocalypse Now’ forever.

Harrison Ford makes a salient point.

The Commonwealth
Jun 6, 2008

I could have been someone. Well, so could anyone.
http://www.theonion.com/video/onion-looks-back-beauty-and-beast-54698

This maybe the best onion film standard yet .

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

fuckin lol

I think you might be right

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

mobby_6kl posted:

Wow. They beat the living poo poo out of ScreenRant there.

EmilBraun
Jul 13, 2015
Oh Great, Another Woman Who Only Loves Me For My Complete Collection Of ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ Manga

I just love how extremely goofy this one is.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

pookerbug posted:

Wow. They beat the living poo poo out of ScreenRant there.

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Here. This should clear things up a bit. Be sure to watch at least one of their videos (any one of them,they're all the same),and you'll get the gist.