Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

VolticSurge posted:

Here. This should clear things up a bit. Be sure to watch at least one of their videos (any one of them,they're all the same),and you'll get the gist.

"robert downey jr. does what he wants, the cast stopped trying to keep him from eating snacks he squirreled around all over the set so he could never stop eating. Now that we know we can't stop noticing"
they literally didn't show him eating one goddamn thing from any scene in any movie. What the gently caress kind of editing job is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VolticSurge posted:

Here. This should clear things up a bit. Be sure to watch at least one of their videos (any one of them,they're all the same),and you'll get the gist.

Did I just get Kellyed? This is a parody website, right? RIGHT!?!

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

We Don’t Know How To Take Down These Photoshops Of Bald Donald Trump, So We’ve Stretched His Face Out All Wide So Nobody Can Recognize It’s Him

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Number 4 is amazing.

Edit:

President-Elect Trump whispers to White House Chef...

Jerusalem has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Nov 16, 2016

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

Did I just get Kellyed? This is a parody website, right? RIGHT!?!
I just watched a bit of another video where they wanted to show how in a Bourne movie, the hero supposedly disappears off screen during a moment when two extras walk past the camera, but you can actually see a piece of his jacket behind a truck that he's using to hide. It took them like 90 seconds to show this 5 second scene, all while also recapping some unnecessary backstory.

At least cinemasins seems to be self-aware and are nitpicking just for fun.

This is CineD on a good day. Which reminds me that we should do another one of those subtext competitions.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Lmao the writer for this one really knocked it out of the park.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

http://www.theonion.com/article/gaunt-weathered-john-kerry-leads-prisoner-uprising-54706

Diamond Joe gets all the glory, but I'm really going to miss John Kerry. What the gently caress will they do with Secretary Gingrich?

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Smirking_Serpent posted:

http://www.theonion.com/article/gaunt-weathered-john-kerry-leads-prisoner-uprising-54706

Diamond Joe gets all the glory, but I'm really going to miss John Kerry. What the gently caress will they do with Secretary Gingrich?

They'd re-do the Kerry articles, but make Gingrich the evil villain against whatever foreign dignitary he's meeting with.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Rudy Giuliani wants to be Secretary of State.

I'm trying to think of a joke to go with that, but drawing a total blank.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

This is CineD on a good day. Which reminds me that we should do another one of those subtext competitions.

I'm not sure why Fat Lou didn't do one this year, but I'm prepared to defend my title.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

prefect posted:

Rudy Giuliani wants to be Secretary of State.

I'm trying to think of a joke to go with that, but drawing a total blank.

Well, the previous Secretary of State got to preside over a 9/11 tragedy and maybe he's hoping that lightning will strike twice

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Disgrace: The CEO Of Beans Has Stepped Down Amid Reports That There Can’t Be A CEO Of Beans

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

This guys on a roll

PR Disaster: The President Of Panasonic Has Been Forced To Resign After 60,000 Panasonic TVs Ascended To Heaven Without Warning

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I had to revel a bit in my own despair going through this slideshow It's just depressing as gently caress to read after the fact.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

here's a complete list of the things Clickhole's Facebook page "likes":

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
Murder, Cheat, And gently caress Your Way Through Boston

The Mutiny National Anthem (Sung to the tune of “Born To Run” by Bruce Springsteen)

Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
We doff our caps to thee, O Mutiny!
Mutiny! The Cadillac of crimes!

I love to take control of a boat,
And when the captain says, “Don’t do that!”
I love to say, “Be quiet! I’m doing it!”

Finally! A crime that’s just for the ocean!
At last! A special mischief you can do on a boat!

Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
[six-hour coughing fit]
Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
And if anyone here is celebrating a birthday,
I hope it’s good!

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Biden Forges President’s Signature On Executive Order To Make December Dokken History Month

quote:

“Look, I’ve already asked Barry a thousand times because Dokken’s a goddamn national treasure, but he just wouldn’t get with the program, so now we’re doing poo poo Diamond Joe’s way,”

Diamond Joe :allears:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Pro-click.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Is Reductress okay too for this thread? Because I love this: http://reductress.com/post/4-household-cleaners-that-wont-clean-the-swastika-off-your-garage-door/

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

I didn't know Sad Kevin did freelance work.

:smith:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Speaking of,

http://www.clickhole.com/article/finding-common-ground-white-man-and-muslim-woman-b-5165

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Last Chance posted:

here's a complete list of the things Clickhole's Facebook page "likes":

Honestly, that's a pretty good list to follow

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

This pretty much settles that Diamond Joe is operating on an entirely different level than that lame-rear end Kerry.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pesticide20 posted:

Honestly, that's a pretty good list to follow

tbh I kinda wish it was just Renner and Witherspoon. Diesel is a bit on point to me.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Powaqoatse posted:

tbh I kinda wish it was just Renner and Witherspoon. Diesel is a bit on point to me.

I wish it was just ketchup and Fastball

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
If I recall correctly, all of them are related to jokes:
http://www.clickhole.com/video/healing-old-wounds-man-facebook-friended-guy-he-us-2508

http://www.clickhole.com/video/how-compliment-jeremy-renner-facebook-video-tutori-2851

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/you-would-think-all-90s-nostalgia-would-mean-more--858

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
Diamond Joe at it again.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

I'm gonna miss Diamond Joe.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lmao at the Chinese guy committing seppuku

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

God the straw hats as well.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Buck teeth come on you gotta give me the buck teeth

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ferrosol posted:

God the straw hats as well.

Wikipedia calls their article on these “Asian conical hat”, which I’ve always thought was a strange moniker.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For a long time they were called "Coolie hats." Which obviously doesn't fly anymore since it became a racist term.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

That's definitely my new favorite Kelly.

Our Country Has Become Worryingly Desensitized To Violence In Hot-Sauce Names

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

muscles like this! posted:

For a long time they were called "Coolie hats." Which obviously doesn't fly anymore since it became a racist term.

I only know that word because it was used in old Chinese kung fu movies for characters to disparage the "wrong kind" of Chinese people. So, it's gotta be an ethnic connotation too.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aramek posted:

I only know that word because it was used in old Chinese kung fu movies for characters to disparage the "wrong kind" of Chinese people. So, it's gotta be an ethnic connotation too.

"Coolie" is a thing in various Asian languages that basically means the same thing slave/servant. Although I like the Chinese definition the best which is "bitter strength/worker"

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Oh, poo poo, huh. I need to go back and watch them, I clearly remember the much more tanned Chinese being called it when I'd notice it. Makes sense if they're the ones doing all the labor, I assumed it was an ethnic slur.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aramek posted:

Oh, poo poo, huh. I need to go back and watch them, I clearly remember the much more tanned Chinese being called it when I'd notice it. Makes sense if they're the ones doing all the labor, I assumed it was an ethnic slur.

It can be a slur depending on who's saying it and to whom. Words don't have absolute fixed meanings for all situations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Mods, change my name to massive rear end damage.