Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elise the great posted:

but I (and many other healthcare goons) have jammed things into dicks and had blood come out of said dicks and kinda shrugged and wiped it off the thing I jammed in there and made a mental note to squirt some lidocaine up in there later if he starts getting feisty
same, but not in healthcare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Unlike elf dicks which, thanks to you, I now know are made to have things shoved into them.

god loving damnit

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
A slightly old post about a very old subject

CaptainViolence posted:

groverhaus is one ladderless pool away from looking like literally everything I ever built in the sims

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Captain Candyblood posted:

It's my day off and all I want to do is rest and turn my brain off. Instead I'm looking at a man who can stuff three fingers inside his foreskin and pours honey down his dick. My life is in shambles.

Lord Hydronium posted:

My impression of British cartoons is the Queen barfing on Boris Johnson while simultaneously making GBS threads on a bird in the shape of Theresa May, who's holding a clothespin representing Nigel Farage (for reasons only the cartoonist remembers now) and shouting "THAT'S A BREXIT!", and the whole thing's done in the style of a Goya painting.

U.T. Raptor has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Nov 17, 2016

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
funny forums quotes: ask me about sounding

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Outrail posted:

If that wasn't a quote it is now.
I'm a few thousand posts out-of-date on the Healthcare worker thread but last I saw, Elise was still doing consistently amazing posts in there.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

I'd watch a Making a Murderer Christmas special where the documentarians explain the last 10 years of wrestling storylines to Brendan Dassey while he reacts with mild approval

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

betterinsodapop posted:

23 year old idiot tourist falls into scalding hot acid bath (aka boiling spring) at Yellowstone National Park, literally dissolves, is never seen again.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...bath/?tid=sm_tw

TotalLossBrain posted:

nice meltdown

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

YeahTubaMike posted:

A slightly old post about a very old subject

Kind of a shame not to use the :grovertoot: emote when talking about the man who inspired it in the thread that formed it. Poor, neglected emote...

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

Got the new DPLE 5S

It has no headphone jack, but it does got some cool new features

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

KomodoWagon posted:

The butt thermometer is probably one of the most disillusioning experiences of my early childhood. It took my belief in a just and beautiful world just like it took my temperature.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Alone by Choice posted:

Kind of a mixed bag. I kidnaped my parents and tried to force them to empty their bank accounts so I could to Las Vegas. I got my rear end handed to me by some of Florida's finest before being baker acted. I escaped the first facility before being captured by cops again which ended with me getting my shoulder dislocated, and some broken fingers, Fell in love in the second mental health facility, but got rejected of course(lol), got some new meds with few side effects, and now I'm back home feeling somewhat optimistic. I am coming to terms with my lot in life, and am focused on cutting back my internet usage, masturbating, and binge eating.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Oh hey Jon Pop is alive.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

A great username for that too

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Suspect Bucket posted:

Just plant raspberries, burglar/mountain lion deterrent and tasty snack all in one! Just make sure you don't have bears.

Ashcans posted:

On the other hand, a yard full of bears is probably one of the strongest security systems you can have.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SmokaDustbowl posted:

how many krangs must a man go through, before you call him a man?

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the answer my friend is in dimension x

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

GoutPatrol posted:

I have a Dyson ball vacuum cleaner where part of side of the ball wheel broke off. Its cool, under warranty. I pack it up, ship it back with a courier, they say they will ship it back the same week. Get it back 4 days later, put inside a larger box, unchanged. I really don't know what happened with the vacuum the past 4 days.

crazy cloud posted:

It murdered the dicks of everyone at the factory, so they desperately resealed it any way they could and returned it to let you deal w it

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Troposphere posted:

if saying I want pizza is code for I want dick then I've been sending out some very mixed signals

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I want a pizza with pizza on it :smug: but with eyebrows

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Powaqoatse posted:

The thread is about pedophile sex rings and pizza parlours!:tinfoil: So enjoy your ban.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Chichevache posted:

The thread is about pedophile sex rings and pizza parlours!:tinfoil: So enjoy your ban.

aaa holy gently caress i want a no pizza without pizza!!!!!!!

ugh i thought it was just dumb pizza puns

who even reads threads

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Powaqoatse posted:

ugh i thought it was just dumb pizza puns

who even reads threads

I gaze into the abyss so that you don't have to.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Chichevache posted:

I gaze into the abyss so that you don't have to.

Thank you, from my heart, non-ironically Honest.

e: I've traveled beyond the border of sincerity. I'm pretty much sincere all the time, but everything I say seems ironic. It is my curse.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 06:45 on Nov 19, 2016

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Powaqoatse posted:

I want a none pizza with left beef, if you know what I mean

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Powaqoatse posted:

That's still a double negative, quickly change it before a mod sees it! :kingsley:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Prorat posted:

When my hot wife is sucking my large republican dick I think about Trump because winning makes me hard. I just can't stop winning.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

flyboi posted:

Oh you reminded me I was in San Francisco earlier this month and went somewhere cool

If you watch GCCX you've probably seen the palace. It's a free museum of the largest collection of ancient coin operated games I know of.

"Oh, metal slug"

And why I remembered just now I got to play this

Which was fun and made me think of you d0s

And then there was this

Which I figured was going to be incredibly racist. I rolled the dice. They just fart for a minute straight and it's over.

Wamdoodle posted:

Oh drat, it's a GBS simulator :eyepop:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Ashcans posted:

On the other hand, a yard full of bears is probably one of the strongest security systems you can have.

It has been done before

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Anyone got the quote about fuckin up your cat to make its glutes hella big? Surprisingly hard to google

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

burexas.irom posted:

Yup, that's the guy! Don't know why I remembered him bald. I also remember it with less naked children.

Thanks goons!

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

everybody just take a moment and think about how many of your male friends' weiners you'd touch

i got to about 20 before i remembered i'm a registered sex offender

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

christ, somehow I knew he meant ranxerox before even reading it in context. THAT loving PANEL what the gently caress were they thinking

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

hackbunny posted:

christ, somehow I knew he meant ranxerox before even reading it in context. THAT loving PANEL what the gently caress were they thinking

Probably this, but in Italian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXSDGTuVqg

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

9-Volt Assault posted:

I estimated i needed 8 hours for a task, but i did it in 20 minutes, so i got 6 hours and 40 minutes left of doing nothing. Then i will deliver it an hour earlier and people will be like ''great job for being so fast!". :c00l:

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I work in Asia so that has the exact opposite effect. If I finish a job quickly people will assume I'm lazy because I put less time into something than whatever was the amount determined to be "appropriate" for the task. If I'm given until Thursday to finish a project I usually wait until Friday to hand it in, then receive praise for all the time and effort that went into it, regardless of actual quality.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

hackbunny posted:

Well that lead to some interesting googling.

Helena Handbasket
Feb 11, 2006
Does anybody have that one about a girl that's raised in squalor by super terrible parents and she sort of parents her siblings by default, and as an adult she gets in a relationship with a manchild and lives in misery and squalor and procreates with him and perpetuates the cycle? I feel like the last line is "you're the mommy now, kid" or words to that effect but googling that is not a productive move. It was so drat incisive and on point.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm curious, but also paranoid about what this mysterious panel could be.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I had no idea who this character was, so I went to wikipedia:

quote:

RanXerox is a punk, futuristic Frankenstein monster, and with the under-aged Lubna,

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So I'm one of the loving idiots who googled that name and don't. I never thought that a google image results page would make me feel like I'm on a watch-list but this weirdo Italian pedophile comic managed to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

fleshy echidna posted:

So I'm one of the loving idiots who googled that name and don't. I never thought that a google image results page would make me feel like I'm on a watch-list but this weirdo Italian pedophile comic managed to do it.

I think the comic is supposed to be disparaging pedophilia, not endorsing it, but yeah, you probably don't want to look for images from it.