Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

hanales posted:

Yeah if you start probing people for repeating star citizen jokes the entire thread would be shut down in 8 hours. Dangerous precedent.

i'm not seeing a problem here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Dammit, I go away for 2 loving DAYS, and you GOONS ruin everything!

Also, Derek getting Derekt, that's goddamned hilarious. As is outing a loving creepy scammer. Just amazing all around. Praise Beer and America. Allahu Akbar.

Thronde fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 20, 2016

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
i really think you should read the 4th stimpire. Its very good.

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HoneyBakedMAN
Oct 26, 2007
Sliced for babewiches
We can't post the 4th Stimpire copy-pasta? The ELE is surely upon us. I'm going to miss this thread.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.
I for one won't be posting here anymore.

#Istandwithderek

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Derek Smart posted:

Once you outline the address or location of a person, within which a person can be placed at risk, YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW.
Proceeds to post the address, name, email, and phone number of someone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thatguy fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 24, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

FactsAreUseless posted:

y
This forum is actually pretty successful. I'll admit I didn't like the old SC thread in Games much, and it doesn't interest me at all, but the SC forum works a lot better than I would have thought. It's pretty self-contained, mostly polices itself, and seems to serve its purpose well. The regulars obviously enjoy it. I have no problems with it.

Weren't you salty as gently caress about this forum

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
Pack it up guys, the Citizens have won.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

For the record, I have never backed Star Citizen.

Now's a good time to get started, there's a sale on.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
*taking cover behind a waist-high wall* Keep talking motherfucker, I'm writing a fresh blog

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dad's gone, everybody jump on the couch!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think our visiting mods can gently caress off now go back to doing the excellent job they do in the place they normally do it.

We're fine, thanks for the visit.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Dongattack posted:

why was it a thing? i either never knew why or i have forgotten

There was a period where some of the powers that be thought that actively driving huge numbers of posters off the forum was a good and forward-thinking policy to ensure a thriving community.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

EightAce posted:

I for one won't be posting here anymore.

#Istandwithderek

derek by his own definition doxxed the weirdo. Doxxing the weird, possibly mentally ill supporter of the wrong video game isn't cool

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

All of this is good for Somethingawful, furthermore

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

these pyramids are more mysterious to me than those of egypt

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

Tippis posted:

Nah, that guy is a twat.

Sadly all too true...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kakarot posted:

Weren't you salty as gently caress about this forum
I thought it was a mistake at first, but I was wrong. It happens.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

People eating probies for posting the glorious 4th Stimpire in the Star Citizen thread?!

Truly this is the darkest of all timelines.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Who hosed up the thread title

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

People eating probies for posting the glorious 4th Stimpire in the Star Citizen thread?!

shine a light in the darkness

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Probations tripling every second.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Propagandist posted:

Who hosed up the thread title
There's treachery afoot...

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I mean you can argue Derek's post was bad but do you think any other admin would have banned and unmodded him for one objectionable post, without even bothering to or save it - or, most likely, read it at all?

FAU has whined about Derek in like six separate posts around the forums despite hardly ever being in the thread and claiming to not be interested in star citizen. I don't see him being capable of making a informed and honest decision about this, he just wanted an opportunity to ban him
:same:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

chaos reigns

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Also GoogleButt hosed up his tax, ban that motherfucker

jack.
Sep 1, 2001
tane

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Beet Wagon posted:

Uhhh..

Uh..

TANE!

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Go-Gurt For Dinner posted:

Pack it up guys, the Citizens have won.

Citizens cannot win, but arguably that Deloria person achieved more than s/he could hope for.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

err, tane I guess

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

There's treachery afoot...
I suspect Ta-

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

:gary::flaccid:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Wuxi posted:

Also GoogleButt hosed up his tax, ban that motherfucker

i'm sorry i didn't post the thread meme, I'm sure you understand

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Phi230 posted:

Was he posting in here? How did we find out?

The newspaper in Alaska doxxed him when he got arrested and it was all downhill from there.

Super Foul Egg
Oct 5, 2005
Don't take me for an ordinary man

However questionable the reasons, it's a positive development for further Star Citizen trainwreck consumption.

Derek can still come back and tell everyone he totally knew about the thing that happened, that someone else posted, before they posted it, but as the ordinary gimmick poster he now is. No more weird Trumpian distortion field where the forum appears to validate him as the True King of Exclusive Scoops* and one less dumb justification for Citizens to fall back on. Thread 2.0 is the real Jesus Patch.

* "Did you know Star Citizen is bad and not going well?? Here are some forum pics"

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
I predict Lowtax reverses this and restores Derek back to his former glory.

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Hi to the Shitizens monitoring this thread. Yep we just pressed the self destruct button. We are going to take a short time out from bringing you essential SC truths while we frantically own ourselves. Should be able to get normal service going
again in a week or two.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Google Butt posted:

i'm sorry i didn't post the thread meme, I'm sure you understand
You forgot to switch accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

I.N.R.I posted:

aaahhhh i remember that. thank you for reminding me

Make sure you tell your parents about it next time you talk to them. They raised you with love and care and take interest in the things you enjoy as well so would love to hear about it.

• Locked thread