Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

Can I be Idiot King after him? I had a couple pages where I just posted "Space Court" in one of the old threads.
This is my resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
oh gently caress g0m is ik? sick.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Marching powder was created to ik this sub forum

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I welcome our new fyad overlords.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

drat Dirty Ape posted:

He went full warlord.

He wasn't the Warlord we wanted....

But he was the Warlord we needed.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah why wasn't Marching Powder made mod so that he can ban everyone who ever experienced joy?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

MilesK posted:

I think they promised a beta before the end of the year.

What year?

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

DogonCrook posted:

I welcome our new fyad overlords.

i hope they can handle a forum with more than 50 users browsing

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Marching Powder posted:

oh gently caress g0m is ik? sick.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."

JB50 posted:

50 posts containing only tane would beg to differ.

50 posts of 'tane' pretty much sum up the Star Citizen experience to me.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Chalks posted:

Yeah why wasn't Marching Powder made mod so that he can ban everyone who ever experienced joy?
:same:
After Beer and Beet learn the ropes IK should be passed down to people like MoMA, Lazrin, March, etc.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Caught up.

I love this thread. Star Citizen wishes it could be half as entertaining.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

thatguy posted:

:same:
After Beer and Beet learn the ropes IK should be passed down to people like MoMA, Lazrin, March, etc.

Lazrin for IK, imo

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

flyboi posted:

This thread is over 6000 pages. Why probate on what is basically the corner stone of the hilarity of Star Citizen? White noise is a piss poor excuse but I guess it's great to have you back to ruin the thread and try to get it closed again.

That's unfair, he's keeping his hands off.

He delegated to a FYAD mod.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
Should have made I.N.R.I ik as being unable to post on the forums for 6 hours might actually result in a lot of tearful calls to parents.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

stinch posted:

Should have made I.N.R.I ik as being unable to post on the forums for 6 hours might actually result in a lot of tearful calls to parents.

lol

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

How about we ban anyone who's foolish enough to catch up with the thread.

If you can't work out what's happening from just clicking "Last page" you can rest assured that it wasn't important anyway.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

That's unfair, he's keeping his hands off.

He delegated to a FYAD mod.

Then maybe his appointed FYAD mod should learn how the thread flows before going crazy with his fresh buttons.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

can we make it to page 6666? only time will tell

also there was a guy about to get a refund before all this nonsense - i hope this was not a distraction and you sent that email

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't think two six-hour probations for white-noise posts are indicative of a major problem.
What the gently caress. You really haven't been reading this thread have you.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

What the gently caress is an IK?

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
PAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRP

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

flyboi posted:

Then maybe his appointed FYAD mod should learn how the thread flows before going crazy with his fresh buttons.

You misunderstand the objective of a FYAD mod but I was in LF man, I saw things.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

flyboi posted:

can you explain this "thread flow" i'm not sure what that means exactly

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Wuxi posted:

An Idiot King.

And it's exactly what it says on the box, no false advertising here.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

You misunderstand the objective of a FYAD mod but I was in LF man, I saw things.

LF was a gigantic pile of warm dog poo poo on the best of days, but man, if you rolled up your sleeves and dug in you would also find some of the best threads this forums has seen.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Google Butt posted:

can you explain this "thread flow" i'm not sure what that means exactly

imagine youve eaten the lesnick challenge and just hit the bathroom

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Wuxi posted:

Idiot King all the power of a mod but none of the consequences.

As ours was a white noise poster only, and is now probating people for white noise. You can get the idea of why FAU gave him those powers.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Erenthal posted:

LF was a gigantic pile of warm dog poo poo on the best of days, but man, if you rolled up your sleeves and dug in you would also find some of the best threads this forums has seen.

LF was to D&D what this section is to Games. And the D&D mods couldn't take it so they didn't rest until they killed it. Hmmmm.....

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

stinch posted:

lol

flyboi posted:

lol

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.
Tane

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

MeLKoR posted:

Surely you aren't referring to that one time when an admin pursued a personal vendetta against a subset of the community, employing stooges to disrupt a sub-forum so that he would have an excuse to close it?

Titty Calculus
Nov 20, 2016
FAU do you just really want to be a part of the FYAD in-crowd or something? It's okay this is a safe space.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
g0m is the hero this thread needs

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Dark Off posted:

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.
Tane

This is a good post and nobody can tell me otherwise.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

The Star Citizen thread is going down. The conspiracy has spoken, the fix is in. A shining light on these forums, soon to be extinguished by a cabal that could not stand the shadows it cast.

Farewell my friends. See you... in the 'Verse.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i am against fyad moderation because they are unprofessional and don't understand thread flow and not because they laugh at me and everything i enjoy in their weird subforum that i'll remind you NO ONE [voice cracks] VISITS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

This is a good post and nobody can tell me otherwise.

i am glad youre a mod, good decision all round

• Locked thread