Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ROFL = Rolling the Olevator loving Laffo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

quote:

This troper is a complete dick... and also accomplishes such feats as FIGURING OUT SEX using merely logic and the process of elimination (figuratively speakng, of course).

This has to be a parody, someone trolling them.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

gschmidl posted:

First time I've wanted to punch all of these people in the face.

So your first time encountering Troper Tales, I take it.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

ibntumart posted:

So your first time encountering Troper Tales, I take it.

Oh no, just that usually it's sighing more or less exhaustedly. These make me angry with their boneheadedness.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

quote:

This troper is a complete dick... and also accomplishes such feats as FIGURING OUT SEX using merely logic and the process of elimination (figuratively speakng, of course).

I can't stop laughing....I keep reading the ALL CAPS as shouting out loud.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

gschmidl posted:

Oh no, just that usually it's sighing more or less exhaustedly. These make me angry with their boneheadedness.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets angry at these. They are terrible.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

bean_shadow posted:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets angry at these. They are terrible.

Darth Windu posted:

I read all the right wing watch threads in D&D and the idiots on social media thread and somehow this is the thread that never fails to make me the angriest out of all
We all get angry at these it's why we read the thread you maroon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Khazar-khum posted:

quote:

"Figuring Out Sex Using Merely Logic And The Process Of Elimination" would be a good title for an artsy indie-rock album, with the deliberately misspelled "Figuratively Speakng, Of Course" being the first (or possibly last) song on the album

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This tweetstorm. All of it (you gotta click to read the entire thing):

https://twitter.com/sapphicgeek/status/805146210235518976

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

poo poo that didn't happen: me reading a story in twit form.

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Tldr OP uses the power of fanfic to out a girl shopping for supergirl dvd's.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

sinburger posted:

Tldr OP uses the power of fanfic to out a girl shopping for supergirl dvd's.

Supergirl has lesbian fans? Who knew? Next you'll be saying lesbians like Wonder Woman, too!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
the story had the phrase little baby gay which is terrible

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

the story had the phrase little baby gay which is terrible

But that's what Q-Tips were originally called in the 1920s

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Why even bother with some dumb poo poo like that? Your point could be made without the "A real person sent me texts like this" and also, how hard is it to come up with harassing texts? Thathe text is like if an alien crash landed and the first person he met was a Klan member and this is the first time he's ever tried to be racist.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This tweetstorm. All of it (you gotta click to read the entire thing):

https://twitter.com/sapphicgeek/status/805146210235518976

I love how Twitter was designed with the idea of sending out small thoughts and ideas by having a strict character limit, but people still write stories/rants/small essays post by post. They just can't contain the stdh.

I would be happy to see a social media platform that also limits how frequently you can post, so that if you shared one crazy thought today then that is your limit - go and think about something else for a while.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TheMostFrench posted:

I love how Twitter was designed with the idea of sending out small thoughts and ideas by having a strict character limit, but people still write stories/rants/small essays post by post. They just can't contain the stdh.

I would be happy to see a social media platform that also limits how frequently you can post, so that if you shared one crazy thought today then that is your limit - go and think about something else for a while.

Twitter limits the number of times you can post in a day. It's an absurdly high amount, yet some people still have multiple accounts because of this.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

jodai posted:

Why even bother with some dumb poo poo like that? Your point could be made without the "A real person sent me texts like this" and also, how hard is it to come up with harassing texts? Thathe text is like if an alien crash landed and the first person he met was a Klan member and this is the first time he's ever tried to be racist.

Do not comment on this post

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
well it is cartoonishly racist.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

troper thinking harder than he's ever thought about anything before in his life: Sex is like... Taking A Level In Badass

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

RNG posted:

troper thinking harder than he's ever thought about anything before in his life: Sex is like... Taking A Level In Badass

Not that he'll ever know.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

E: maybe a little too black-hearted

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 12:27 on Dec 5, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I want to push that Mensa troper into a snowbank.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ah yes, someone who knows the victim is black but doesn't know them well enough to actually be in their phone.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
It's great watching stuff like that on the forum here. It's never just a terrible person with a dumb opinion, it's always a KKK alt right neo-nazi that supports Trump. Like guys, you don't have to dramatize to that degree just so we're on your side.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

chitoryu12 posted:

Ah yes, someone who knows the victim is black but doesn't know them well enough to actually be in their phone.

:confused:
You do know you can get someone's phone number from someone else and if you text them it shows up as a phone number and not a name...?

E: also that person who texted is probably getting a whole lot of calls/texts. That makes it seem believeable only because the OP would have wanted to mess with the racist texter in that way.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:39 on Dec 5, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

poptart_fairy posted:

It's great watching stuff like that on the forum here. It's never just a terrible person with a dumb opinion, it's always a KKK alt right neo-nazi that supports Trump. Like guys, you don't have to dramatize to that degree just so we're on your side.

Nice av. I get the joke.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Paladinus posted:

Nice av. I get the joke.

Yeah, I love it. Hell of a lot more imaginative than someone getting frustrated with me talking about the stuff they brought up, at least. :v:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want to push that Mensa troper into a snowbank.

That's all you want to do?Not pelt him with rocks, or shove him off a cliff?

Mensa members are, at best, spergelords. At worst they're major creeps who don't respect boundaries, hygiene, or anything else, much like the really hateful gamers. It's no coincidence that there's one hell of an overlap.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Khazar-khum posted:

Mensa members are, at best, spergelords. At worst they're major creeps who don't respect boundaries, hygiene, or anything else, much like the really hateful gamers. It's no coincidence that there's one hell of an overlap.

The snowdrift is in the path of an oncoming train. I was keeping that part to myself.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Khazar-khum posted:

Haha yeah I wanna murder that dude because of a thing he wrote on an internet and then I'm gonna write about it on an internet myself I bet I'll get nudes haha.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Well jokes on you I already sent him a dick pic as soon as I read that post. :heysexy:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
loving lmao at a drug dealer using the term "bud" over the phone.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Boy, it's a good thing mom let me take an enormously hi-res screenshot of her text messages!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Got Milk?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Does anyone have the Oppa Homeless Style stdh sitting around? That one always gives me a laugh.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Leavemywife posted:

Does anyone have the Oppa Homeless Style stdh sitting around? That one always gives me a laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

Edit: Beaten like a homeless man.

I've spent a lot of time in New York City and the least believable part of this story is that the panhandlers there put any kind of effort into it.