Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That looks like Roger from American Dad in a Jesus costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

RaspberrySea has a new favorite as of 22:46 on Dec 2, 2016

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Why would I make fun of their chalky white skin when there's so many other things to make fun of them for?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Even if I couldn't see your skin I would still make fun of your chalky whiteness for getting that tattoo.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 18:46 on Dec 3, 2016

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

This is one of those tattoos that is so garbage, that deep, deep down I'm happy that someone has it on their body.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Urgh! The wings are wrong, and 'circle' is just god awful!

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I like how you can see the stencil that apparently they ignored, and at least the ball part of the snitch seems good enough on the stencil.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
That's one of the most non-painful parts of your body to get a tattoo lol at "#hurtlikeabitch." On the outside of the arm it's kind of like having an itch. Unless you're a baby. Like that guy is.

Not to mention that it's going to be a blurred mess in ~2 years.

E: and the ball isn't even close to being a circle.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Dec 5, 2016

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah the outside of the arm is total easy mode pain wise.

And I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan but doesn't that thing have almost see through wings in the movies?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
great tattoo of a snulch

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Field Mousepad posted:

Yeah the outside of the arm is total easy mode pain wise.

And I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan but doesn't that thing have almost see through wings in the movies?

In the movies yeah, but what sort of fan gets a tattoo based on the movie version?

Real answer I'm pretty sure in the book illustrations (the little one at the beginning of each chapter) it has feathered wings.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I've never read the books so it's news to me

:shrug:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

sweeperbravo posted:

great tattoo of a snulch

It's a snotch

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Despite the awful tattoos, that managed to be the worst thing posted this page. Congratulations?

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
They're saying the names wrong.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Internet Wizard posted:

I like how you can see the stencil that apparently they ignored, and at least the ball part of the snitch seems good enough on the stencil.

He probably got it stenciled there, didn't like the position and had it moved.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

He probably got it stenciled there, didn't like the position and had it moved.

Nah nah, move it two inches over...

And make it lumpier. Just really lump it all up.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
placement is actually very important and two inches is a huge distance relatively

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

nerve posted:

placement is actually very important and two inches is a huge distance relatively

We still talking tattoos?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

nerve posted:

Okay but what about the lumpiness because that's the important thing here that you're ignoring

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Internet Wizard posted:

Okay but what about the lumpiness because that's the important thing here that you're ignoring

It's bad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Personally, when I don't like where a stencil is, my artist will wipe that spot clean and move the stencil over rather than just go "gently caress it!" and do a terrible freehand job. Call me crazy

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Kinda gd epic.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Their goddamn faces are melting.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Retro Futurist posted:

Personally, when I don't like where a stencil is, my artist will wipe that spot clean and move the stencil over rather than just go "gently caress it!" and do a terrible freehand job. Call me crazy

that tattoo is bad, of course, but what makes you think they freehanded it rather than moved the stencil over

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Ahaa drat, I completely forgot about the Sword of Truth series. Good old objectivist fantasy nonsense. That's not the absolute worst but the faces and hands, poo poo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Holy poo poo I can't believe I didn't notice it was from the Sword of Truth! That's hilarious

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

nerve posted:

that tattoo is bad, of course, but what makes you think they freehanded it rather than moved the stencil over

It's tough to see at that angle but it looks to me like it's close to an actual circle on the stencil.

I guess it's possible they moved the stencil and the artist just can't colour in the lines though.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

morcant posted:

Ahaa drat, I completely forgot about the Sword of Truth series. Good old objectivist fantasy nonsense. That's not the absolute worst but the faces and hands, poo poo.

Oh god, it being a sword of truth inspired piece makes it 50 times better/worse.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

Holy poo poo I can't believe I didn't notice it was from the Sword of Truth! That's hilarious

It's easy to miss since the woman in it isn't a latex-clad dominatrix.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

JuniperCake posted:

Oh god, it being a sword of truth inspired piece makes it 50 times better/worse.

Inspired? It's basically just the cover of one of the novels with the background sword and quote added on.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

This was crossposted originally in the sot thread, by the way.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

What's Sword of Truth and what makes it hilariously bad. Wikipedia just tells me its the 62 most popular fantasy series.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

My brain refuses to see anything other than 'TrurF'

Steve Shultz
Jul 6, 2007
The ELIJAH LIST, spamming your inbox for the lord.

Lucy Lawless looking good as always. Nice Xena/Hercules Crossover here.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Certain tattoos make me appreciate the weirdness of skin

Look at that rippley little puddle of wrinkles, how the light reflects off them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bombadilillo posted:

What's Sword of Truth and what makes it hilariously bad. Wikipedia just tells me its the 62 most popular fantasy series.

It's an awesome fantasy series and nothing about it is bad except that there's only so many books in the series.