Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hello, I'm TMMadman! Our top quotes tonight:

A tremendous explosion...

...in the price of lumbermustard.

"President Jerusalem dees...

...his doos, " says CatchrNdRy in his new musical comedy review.

But first let's check the death count from the killer storm bearing down on us like a shotgun full of snow.

As of now, the death count is zero. But it is ready to shoot right up.

Oh, my God! drat you, snow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

What if I sing to you? :smuggo:

🎶 "I gave my love a chicken, it had no bone."

Mmm, chicken.

🎶 There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TMMadman posted:

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

TMMadman posted:

Hello, I'm TMMadman! Our top quotes tonight:

A tremendous explosion...

...in the price of lumbermustard.

"President Jerusalem dees...

...his doos, " says CatchrNdRy in his new musical comedy review.

But first let's check the death count from the killer storm bearing down on us like a shotgun full of snow.

As of now, the death count is zero. But it is ready to shoot right up.

President Jerusalem, your welfare proposal is nothing but a bunch of technical jargon and partisan rhetoric....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CatchrNdRy posted:

President Jerusalem, your welfare proposal is nothing but a bunch of technical jargon and partisan rhetoric....

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

CatchrNdRy posted:

I've been scorched by Jerusalem before. I got a rapid heartbeat from his Jerusalem brand vitamins. My Jerusalem calculator didn't have a seven or an eight. And Jerusalem's autobiography was self serving with many glaring omissions. But this time, he's gone too far.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

I did it! I supercharged my riding mower! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh no, I've killed Jerusalem! Looks like it's back to jail for me! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Root Bear posted:

Oh no, I've killed Jerusalem!

:lol:

You never killed anybody and you're gonna start with the big dog? :smug:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKzesTq0Wo

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Jerusalem posted:

There is one more way to kill a man. But it is as complex and intricate as a well-played game of chess...:jihad:

I always say this when I get pissed at a Hitman level and just kill the poo poo out of everyone.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

After The War posted:

There is one more way to kill a man. But it is as complex and intricate as a well-played game of chess...:jihad:

I always say this when I get pissed at a Hitman level and just kill the poo poo out of everyone.

Hey, that little goon is playing three games at once!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Ah, they're not so bad. They even named a street after me in San Francisco.

It's full of WHAT?

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

Pikavangelist posted:

It's full of WHAT?

We can't stay here, it's full of raccoons!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Justice Sloth posted:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

After The War posted:

Only your father could take a job at a small-town paper and end up the target of international assassins.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pikavangelist posted:

It's full of WHAT?

Oh thank you! Its just brown and water.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

"I am a bit troubled by your constant attempts to murder people."
"To be fair, most of those people were Jerusalem."
:mmmhmm: "Good luck. That kid's like the Road Runner. He won't go down."
"Tell me about it."

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

IMJack posted:

"I am a bit troubled by your constant attempts to murder people."
"To be fair, most of those people were Jerusalem."
:mmmhmm: "Good luck. That kid's like the Road Runner. He won't go down."
"Tell me about it."

They only paid me to say "meep" once and they doubled it up on the soundtrack. Cheap bastards.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

DizzyBum posted:

They only paid me to say "meep" once and they doubled it up on the soundtrack. Cheap bastards.

Monkey Trauma Center will not be seen tonight, so we may proudly present this much cheaper show.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Justice Sloth posted:

I call the big one Bitey :downs:

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

York_M_Chan posted:

His name's Gunner and he's dating my mom.

Gunnar. :eng101: :norway:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I call the big one Bitey :downs:

Roger Myers Jr.: I have figured out how to rejuvenate the show. It's so simple, you egghead writers would've never thought of it! What we need is... a new character! One that today's kids can relate to! [writers look at each other, uncertain]

Oakley: Are you absolutely sure that's wise, sir? I mean, I don't want to sound pretentious here, but Itchy and Scratchy comprise a dramaturgical dyad.

Krusty: Hey, this ain't art, it's business!

Krusty: Whaddya got in mind? Sexy broad? Gangster octopus?

Roger Myers Jr.: No, no. The animal chain of command goes mouse, cat, dog. [to the writers] D-O-G.

Weinstein: Uh, a dog? Isn't that a tad predictable?

Network Executive Lady: In your dreams. We're talking the original dog from hell.

Oakley: You mean Cerberus?

I always thought that if it went mouse, cat, dog, it should have been Itchy, Scratchy, Bitey.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Rasta-fy him about 10% or so.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Do over Ham posted:

I always thought that if it went mouse, cat, dog, it should have been Itchy, Scratchy, Bitey.

Great. Great. Just leave your ideas right there on the floor on your way out.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Do over Ham posted:

Hey, great, listen, write it down and mail it to last week when I might have cared.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Hey, great, listen, write it down and mail it to last week when I might have cared.

Dear Mr. Boardroom Jimmy,

I'm so glad you enjoyed Do over Ham's quote, and your quote was just great! In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are a senile, buck-toothed old mummy and you smell like an elephant's butt!

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

So, when no one could think of a plan to resurrect SomethingAwful a young goon... a wonderful, irrepressible young goon... took it on his own to solve the problem.

Thanks to you, Boardroom Jeremy.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

DizzyBum posted:

Dear Mr. Boardroom Jimmy,

I'm so glad you enjoyed Do over Ham's quote, and your quote was just great! In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are a senile, buck-toothed old mummy and you smell like an elephant's butt!

Don't listen to him, Boardroom Jimmy. You've got an enchanting musk.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Goons of the Simpsons Quote Thread, this is BigDavetron, commander of the GBS invasion force. Your thread is in our hands.

Resistance is useless.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

BigDave posted:

Goons of the Simpsons Quote Thread, this is BigDavetron, commander of the GBS invasion force. Your thread is in our hands.

Resistance is useless.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BigDave posted:

Resistance is useless.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos :colbert:.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Making Goons depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Do over Ham posted:

Roger Myers Jr.: I have figured out how to rejuvenate the show. It's so simple, you egghead writers would've never thought of it! What we need is... a new character! One that today's kids can relate to! [writers look at each other, uncertain]

Oakley: Are you absolutely sure that's wise, sir? I mean, I don't want to sound pretentious here, but Itchy and Scratchy comprise a dramaturgical dyad.

Krusty: Hey, this ain't art, it's business!

Krusty: Whaddya got in mind? Sexy broad? Gangster octopus?

Roger Myers Jr.: No, no. The animal chain of command goes mouse, cat, dog. [to the writers] D-O-G.

Weinstein: Uh, a dog? Isn't that a tad predictable?

Network Executive Lady: In your dreams. We're talking the original dog from hell.

Oakley: You mean Cerberus?

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

York_M_Chan posted:

Great. Great. Just leave your ideas right there on the floor on your way out.

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Well, I guess I learned my lesson. The thing is, I lost creative control of the project. And I forgot to ask for any money. Well, live and learn.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Do over Ham posted:

Well, I guess I learned my lesson. The thing is, I lost creative control of the project. And I forgot to ask for any money. Well, live and learn.

That's alright. We're getting 10% of the t-shirt sales.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

IMJack posted:

And I wanna let you!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

IMJack posted:

These shirts are a hundred percent cotton and look at the fine stitching on "dope".

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

TMMadman posted:

These shirts are a hundred percent cotton and look at the fine stitching on "dope".

Don't you hate pants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

The Nastier Nate posted:

Don't you hate pants?

Oh, I was having the most wonderful dream. I had a hat and a tie with no pants on.