Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

NotWearingPants posted:

I was just asking my team the other day why all the worst players get Argentinian or Brazilian flags next to their names.

Trolling your own team isn't as fun as trolling the other team was :(

yeah sadly it seems kinda rare to get a response from your team mates its like they all have chat off so cant beat them join them..at least for a battle or two till you get so bored you turn it back on and regret it instantly

side note i randomly thought to myself "whats that meme sound i heard recently in a world of tanks fail video" and i found it for anyone who wants to listen to puddie puddie! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LKHpM1UeDA even comes in a 10 hour version of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Man the SU-100M1 is more akward than I was at prom. At least the next vehicles get some solid guns.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Rorac posted:

Man the SU-100M1 is more akward than I was at prom. At least the next vehicles get some solid guns.

liked the tier 7 im at the tier 8 and finding it as hard to play as a foch line

is this how teams are gonna be today http://imgur.com/a/utEKg 7kills in arty heh but still a loss oh and our jp ran out of ammo.. he must of only loaded 10

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 14, 2016

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Rorac posted:

The SU100M1 can also be played as a rammpanzer. Also benefits from snapshotmeta.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Hellsau posted:

e: there's like 700 pages here, should I start working on my new Hellsau's Mods release in anticipation of a new thread?

Someone else make a new thread, I haven't played the game in over a year.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

McGavin posted:

Have you tried left clicking on tanks?

New thread title.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
The T54E1 got nerfed at some point, right? I've had it sat in my garage for a year or so now without playing it.

E: I have the t9 Skoda for my T9 autoloading needs.

Darkrenown fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 14, 2016

Sair
May 11, 2007

Now remembering how much it sucks to play without autoaim snapping.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ensign Expendable posted:

Someone else make a new thread, I haven't played the game in over a year.

I'd honestly say like that describes half the thread tbf

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Darkrenown posted:

The T54E1 got nerfed at some point, right? I've had it sat in my garage for a year or so now without playing it.

E: I have the t9 Skoda for my T9 autoloading needs.

The T54E1 never got nerfed and is still great. The Skoda is just broken, though.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I'd honestly say like that describes half the thread tbf
I play occasionally but I don't loving care enough about this game to want to bother putting together an OP.

Maybe... maybe if we don't make a new thread we'll finally be... free? :aaaaa:

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
logged in to play these Swedish tanks I've been doing research for on and off for the last three years

played two games, logged out

peace

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Just started again after 5 years. I don't understand how I played this game at 15fps on my old garbage pc. At least I can actually see teams melting in real time now.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The Swedish medium/heavy line seems really solid pretty much all the way up, the T6 is actually amazing, the T7 is very close to the comet if you use the 7.5cm, or it turns into a weird chinese-medium-with-gun-depression thing with the 105.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Sair posted:

Now remembering how much it sucks to play without autoaim snapping.
Any idea when the mod will be updated?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I have hardly touched this game in months but due to my severe and crippling mental disabilities have decided to get some premium time and start playing again. Tell me about the Swedish lines, which one is better and what tier should I spend my free exp on to start with.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Only tried up to tier III on the Swedish TD line but it has pretty nice gun depression.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The medium/heavy line is the much, much more friendly line to grind.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm disappointed that it becomes heavy at tier 8

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I'm disappointed that it becomes heavy at tier 8

we all get fat as we get older

Sair
May 11, 2007

Cartoon posted:

Any idea when the mod will be updated?

It already is, it just doesn't snap anymore because apparently that's "illegal" now.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Sair posted:

It already is, it just doesn't snap anymore because apparently that's "illegal" now.
Link?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm enjoying my t34 that can aim and my lowe that can move.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Did they get buffed?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Did they get buffed?

A bunch of the shittier premiums got buffed, especially the lowe, T34, Revalorise and WZ-111. Even the super pershing got a pen buff.
http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/docs/917-updatenotes/

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I was unaware that the t34 was bad but I'll take the buffs

Sair
May 11, 2007

There you go, have fun: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/441413-0916-autoaim-indicationsnappingaddins/

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i bought the black mutz because it was half off for me.

my first game, i get oneshot by a tier 6 arty.

A+++ tank

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Unable to play for the foreseeable future but I need to know how "balanced" the Swedish line is. Is it actually workable or have WG worked their Powercreep magic again and turned the high tiers into absolute loving utter team-melting monsters en masse?

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

http://imgur.com/K1SenbK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0W1vrtLWTk a successful day already now to send him this video

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Dec 15, 2016

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

so how bad is the 103B? when i tried it they were using the 76° autobounce model and it was still garbage so i'm real curious what it's like with the normal overmatch rules.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

I just saw that guy, he accidentally shot my T-34 while trying to shoot friendly arty on round start. Quite the salty chap.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

GotLag posted:

I just saw that guy, he accidentally shot my T-34 while trying to shoot friendly arty on round start. Quite the salty chap.

glad to know i made him so mad it carrys with him onto his further battles LOL

srb
Jul 24, 2007
Literally the third game I play in however many months and some 49%er goes off on a tangent about HOW WRONG I AM and to STOP BEING SO BOSSY when all I said was that 1-2 line on Cliff = not the best place for our team to be.

We lost 2-15 and still he goes on in IM about "how does it feel to be wrong all the time?" after the match.

What is wrong with this player base, including myself?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Turmoilx posted:

Once got some salty post-battle messages from someone I clicked. Next battle he's on my team and immediately tries to TK me before getting blapped by a platoonmate. O lawd!

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Hmm T-44-100 for sale, I hate money and I hate tanks but I have to collect them all.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Atomizer posted:

Who the gently caress bots on a test server? :psyduck:

People who test and make bots.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Turmoilx posted:

I fired up the replay, all the arty did was say "de donde va" to nobody in particular, which google tells me translates to "where are you going?"

I guess he really has it in for arty.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

srb posted:

Literally the third game I play in however many months and some 49%er goes off on a tangent about HOW WRONG I AM and to STOP BEING SO BOSSY when all I said was that 1-2 line on Cliff = not the best place for our team to be.

We lost 2-15 and still he goes on in IM about "how does it feel to be wrong all the time?" after the match.

What is wrong with this player base, including myself?

I'm constantly amazed by how painfully non self aware people seem to be. How does someone with a 46% win rate and an average damage of like 100 have so much hubris? Are they completely unaware that copious amounts of stats exist to prove that they're a terrible player, or is this just one of those post-truth things that if they're just loud enough about it and blame the other guy enough, obviously they're right? I swear you could base some sort of a thesis around the playerbase of this game. Probably wouldn't come out sane in the end though.

I aced the Swedish Tier 1 in my first and only game. I have been to the top of the mountain, and it is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
Their having poor stats while they know they are tank-gods is just evidence of Russian Bias, or Rigged MM, or... :tinfoil: