Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Updated chart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

Which one?

This guy I assume. http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/suspect-indicted-in-alleged-sex-abuse/article_9ed2ae4e-53ce-11e6-8acf-631fe6547d49.html

Not this guy:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

XK posted:

You're giving me flashbacks of 20 year old issues of PC Gamer.

Yeah, that's when E:D was first announced in development.

drat chipset had some promise on how it handled Z-tiling and of course ties in to Sega.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Tippis posted:

Baseless accusations of pedophilia?
What's the latest update on the guy's court proceedings again?

Last I checked, the hearings for the trial are scheduled to continue on the week of January 14.

Mirificus fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 22, 2016

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
met a cool dude at my local gaming store who plays star wars:destiny (TCG). added him on steam so we can play against each other on table top simulator. everythings been cool for a couple days. today he msgs me on steam "hey have you heard of star citizen?".

i told him to get a refund and now i think he hates me.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Goobs posted:

met a cool dude at my local gaming store who plays star wars:destiny (TCG). added him on steam so we can play against each other on table top simulator. everythings been cool for a couple days. today he msgs me on steam "hey have you heard of star citizen?".

i told him to get a refund and now i think he hates me.

Meeting someone at a game store is like picking up a shady hitchhiker.

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

Mirificus posted:

Updated chart

Putting in work!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

XK posted:

Hitchhikers generally don't smell as bad.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

'So here I was, right? Sitting in this lovely little pub. I was half drunk at this point and doodling on a napkin. I think I made a spaceship... or maybe it was a penis? I don't really remember... At any rate, sitting there. Minding my own drinkusiness.

This thumb head guy walks by me and notices my doodle and he starts flailing his hands around. 'That's amazing! I had a dream about a ship that looked just like that! Would you like a job as an artist?'

And so began my career. (Copyright Ryan Archer, do not steal, copyright grimcreaper) (do not Ryan Archer in any way shape or form unless you are Derek Smart, Internet Warlord.)

The Titanic posted:

You could write it for him, and then just let him put his name in the credits.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

grimcreaper posted:

'So here I was, right? Sitting in this lovely little pub. I was half drunk at this point and doodling on a napkin. I think I made a spaceship... or maybe it was a penis? I don't really remember... At any rate, sitting there. Minding my own drinkusiness.

This thumb head guy walks by me and notices my doodle and he starts flailing his hands around. 'That's amazing! I had a dream about a ship that looked just like that! Would you like a job as an artist?'

And so began my career. (Copyright Ryan Archer, do not steal, copyright grimcreaper) (do not Ryan Archer in any way shape or form unless you are Derek Smart, Internet Warlord.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQpTf2wuuno

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
2 more days left until the break, hopefully this latest patch can get rid of the stability issues and they can push it straight to live.

oh.... :/

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, just a quick reminder for you to take a small amount of time out of stalking the video game to call or visit your parents wherever possible. They raised you with care and love and i imagine they would enjoy hearing from you very much, about your life, your hobbies, and your friends. Have a good christmas everybody

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

Hi, just a quick reminder for you to take a small amount of time out of stalking the video game to call or visit your parents wherever possible. They raised you with care and love and i imagine they would enjoy hearing from you very much, about your life, your hobbies, and your friends. Have a good christmas everybody

Eat poo poo you motherfucker

You one-note tedious son of a whore

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

Why don't you call your parents, hey? Maybe leave out the bit where you tell them what you've been doing with your life lately

Hey tell us more about the jews why don'tcha

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

30,000 errors is actually an improvement.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

You're a piece of poo poo is what I'm saying. I'd tell you to loving kill yourself if that wasn't bannable

Please, call up your parents and tell them what you told us about the jews

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

Why don't you call your parents, hey? Maybe leave out the bit where you tell them what you've been doing with your life lately

Hey tell us more about the jews why don'tcha

What do you want to know about them?

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

XK posted:

its not like a video game store, it's a warhammer/tcg/etc store. people actually socialize there (most dont shower though). just found out he's 200 $ deep. i dont even know where to begin to tell this dude whatsup, i linked him the holiday stream and he thought it was funny but didnt think it proved anything. i always have issues telling people why star citizen is a scam in a way that is well written. this thread is apparently locked from non members so i cant even link him to the op.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

What do you want to know about them?

GO gently caress YOURSELF

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
It's not like I made anything up ... personally I don't really see what's so wrong about not liking child sexual abuse and negligent infanticide, but I realise I'm probably in the minority here. :P

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not Toast, but I'm also not worried about what I spent. It's funny how the lot of you are more concerned about my financial well-being than I.

Yes MOMA is back, please reply with a smug emote, tia

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

It's not like I made anything up ... personally I don't really see what's so wrong about not liking child sexual abuse and negligent infanticide, but I realise I'm probably in the minority here. :P

Uh what part of "go gently caress yourself" were you misunderstanding? I can walk you through it if you're having problems

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

Uh what part of "go gently caress yourself" were you misunderstanding? I can walk you through it if you're having problems

If it's not too much trouble

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

That video is how I wanted my 4 year old self to be in 1989. It's not how it was though.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

ManofManyAliases posted:

I've given this three times now. I want to see SQ42 drop in its entirety next year (2017) and real progress made with the (star)systems. That is to say, everything that alpha 4.0 was touted to be - should be in 2017.

how does it feel everytime cig screws you over with every event?

keep being you toast

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

I.N.R.I posted:

If it's not too much trouble

Okay, I lose. I can't even come back to that

Next time, INRI, next time :argh:

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Lime Tonics posted:

When crobbers goes all colonel kurtz on everyone, that is going to be the best.
Kurtz? From a dude that fails at Colonel Klink?

e: although Ben sure does a good Shultz.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Just imagine arguing on the internet about whether a game will or will not exist. Not even whether it's good; whether it will exist.

Just imagine being smug on the internet about knowing someone who told you a game will definitely exist in the future.

What kind of person do you have to be irl to do something like that?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Spermanent Record posted:

Just imagine arguing on the internet about whether a game will or will not exist. Not even whether it's good; whether it will exist.

Just imagine being smug on the internet about knowing someone who told you a game will definitely exist in the future.

What kind of person do you have to be irl to do something like that?

:mrgw:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ManofManyAliases posted:

It's more than someone's word in regards to the information I have about the game.

You should pay them more, this is primo high-grade information commando.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSbf0Z95P7Y

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Tippis posted:

In other game-that-is-also-pre-alpha-but-actually-playable news, getting off-planet is really fun in Astroneer — each little ball has its own setup and challenges. Something of a game balancing issue, though, is that once you get enough tech and resources to go there, you're not really bound by what's available around you any more.

On this little exotic planet, all I need is to find research objects that usually are found under alien plants…

…and the planet is nothing but alien plants. Not sure if I consider it a negative yet, though.

So I am making a volcano lair. :wotwot:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztcTSSU0Qo

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
What MoMA meant when he said everything in SQ42 was grey-boxed was that Chris Roberts now has it set up that instead of telling him something can't be done or isn't done or isn't working, staff are to write the problem on a sheet of paper and put it in a large grey box with a slot on the top of it. It's to make the meetings a lot easier since now they just yell "Grey Box!" whenever Chris asks a department for an update. He doesn't actually plan on reading any of it he's going to wait till it's full then grey-box the grey-box by sealing it in cement and throwing it into the ocean. He's currently trying to figure out who it should be tied to.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Raskolnikov posted:

So I am making a volcano lair. :wotwot:

I love what the game has so far. Can't wait for more content.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

grimcreaper posted:

I love what the game has so far. Can't wait for more content.

I found out earlier today that it has undefeatable sarlaccs.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
wow looks like INRI finally got a bite.

Foo Diddley stop trolling the poo poo out of yourself jesus christ.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

TheLastRoboKy posted:

What MoMA meant when he said everything in SQ42 was grey-boxed was that Chris Roberts now has it set up that instead of telling him something can't be done or isn't done or isn't working, staff are to write the problem on a sheet of paper and put it in a large grey box with a slot on the top of it. It's to make the meetings a lot easier since now they just yell "Grey Box!" whenever Chris asks a department for an update. He doesn't actually plan on reading any of it he's going to wait till it's full then grey-box the grey-box by sealing it in cement and throwing it into the ocean. He's currently trying to figure out who it should be tied to.

What if MoMA's source is crobberts? That would explain his delusional predictions about what is about to be shown as well as his smugness towards being the one with the uncle who works at Nintendo CIG.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
INRI, can you even take any satisfaction from such an easy troll? I mean come on, it's as easy as taking a foreskin from a Jewish baby...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006