Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Every face in this picture is great. Especially the ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Von_Doom posted:

edit: I'm glad WH/PSP is finally getting behind the right decision to hate on Mr Zayn. Now they just need to show more love to Jericho and KO. Seriously, don't hate KO. You'll make the list.

No one hates JeriKO.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wont be watching Smackdown :negative:
sorry for your loss

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/813877205193277440

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alexa Bliss: Good
Baron Corbyn: send that fucker to Raw

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sami Zayn is good but I wish he didn't do that thing looking back and forward like "The guy's over there, and there are ropes over there! The guy's over there, and the ropes are over there! Over there, over there! Over there, over there! Hay, I could run and hit those ropes and spring back and run and do a flip! :haw:"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Swap Sami for Eva, Seth for Corbin, JeriKO for a Nuclear Bomb set to detonate next Monday at 930

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

Swap Sami for Eva, Seth for Corbin, JeriKO for a Nuclear Bomb set to detonate next Monday at 930

keep eva on sd, and seth on raw you fuckman!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

St Evan Echoes posted:

Sami Zayn is good but I wish he didn't do that thing looking back and forward like "The guy's over there, and there are ropes over there! The guy's over there, and the ropes are over there! Over there, over there! Over there, over there! Hay, I could run and hit those ropes and spring back and run and do a flip! :haw:"

But then he's like a wrestling golden retriever and we never got an air bud wrestling movie so I'll take it

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Baron Corbin is excellent now, actually

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He's poo poo and not even charmingly poo poo like BRAUN

He's just bad

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Corbin is a poo poo and he's very good at being a poo poo, and that is good.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extradite THIS! posted:

Baron Corbin is excellent now, actually

everyone looks better against dolph ziggler

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

shiksa posted:

But then he's like a wrestling golden retriever and we never got an air bud wrestling movie so I'll take it

Yes we did. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4257950/

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

ninety posted:

Q: How can anyone dislike Sami Zayn?

A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUg5zUk-NIE

I like taking the piss with Sami and am a total KO mark but I hope people don't seriously dislike SZ. He's fairly cool... for a no account glory hog that tries to steal all of KO's thunder.

Still want him to see KO get the crowd to chant USA for SZ again. Dumbass Americans.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

as someone who never grew out of my unironic love of ska, and has seen Reel Big Fish in concert a dozen times,

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Braun Strowman has crossed into the so bad he's good realm for me. I'm so bored by everything else on Raw, that I'm happy they're pushing him and I can't wait for the awful match him and Roman will have at Wrestlemania.

Strow-premacy.

I also love that if Sami Zayn was on Smackdown, he would legit be in the main event and we would be getting awesome Styles vs. Zayn matches. Instead, he's being booked like a whiny jobber. Awesome.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I liked the song from tiny hawk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Highly recommend the 5 match Epic Matches DVD posted in the previous thread. For less than $9 you can see him carry Bryan AND Participate in a Battle Royal
if its the #1 contender battle royal that came down to him, and i think rusev that match was actually a really good tv battle royal

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh my :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That DICK! posted:

So, right around the end point of HHH's opening promo.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

if its the #1 contender battle royal that came down to him, and i think rusev that match was actually a really good tv battle royal

Yep. Kinda sad there aren't more battle royals on TV, only other one that immediately comes to mind is that time Batista got randomly hurt where they went "gently caress it" and did an all-roster battle royal for the belt on a SD (that came down to Angle and Henry), and I loved that

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

set to be possibly the best smackdown of the year and neither of us will see it live :saddowns:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i'm also going to miss half of smackdown i hope john comes back before i have to go

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i hope both of you are coming back for talking smack!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All of you missing SmackDown: Live Wild Cards Finals! loving SUCKS

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

My man Donald Trump endorses Baron Corbin so he must be good.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

There are no Alexa shirts for sale, I have a sad. :smith:

I hope she smashes Becky in retribution.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pinwiz11 posted:

There are no Alexa shirts for sale, I have a sad. :smith:

I hope she smashes Becky in retribution.

Did you drop a :alexa: when you found out?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
For those of you not watching, Smackdown's going well

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

dsriggs posted:

Holy poo poo ouchhhh.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

OH gently caress

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
friggin anatomy marks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dsriggs posted:

becky lynch was always unsafe

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dsriggs posted:

Alexa is the best actress in the wwe right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very sad that Alexa broke her leg.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

as someone who never grew out of my unironic love of ska, and has seen Reel Big Fish in concert a dozen times,

I had Streetlight Manifesto tickets for four days after I had surgery and went to the show in a wheelchair. Am I awful?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa is the best actress in the wwe right now.

Best worker. I genuinely can't tell anymore if she dislocated her elbow or if she's double jointed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

keevo posted:

Best worker. I genuinely can't tell anymore if she dislocated her elbow or if she's double jointed.

Clearly double jointed

Yall are missing out if you don't know double jointed people. New levels of comedy and terrifying surprises

Holy god at ones with fingers that can bend back though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Chris James 2 posted:

Clearly double jointed

Yall are missing out if you don't know double jointed people. New levels of comedy and terrifying surprises

Holy god at ones with fingers that can bend back though

I can do that with my fingers. Having a hard time translating that to an elbow like that though.

• Locked thread