Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Bought a bunch of stuff on the steam sale because I'm weak.

Got DOOM, Back to Bed, Her Story, Wolfenstein : The New Order, Event[0] and Fahrenheit.

Gonna finish MGSV first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I am a big dumb idiot who remembered that he has a plex on an eve account and thus ran through a bunch of gate camps to reach the only named system in Syndicate. I did this for no other reason than the fact that I remembered that people used to love the only named system in Syndicate. I do not know why I am signing back up for getting bored and just watching a skill queue move slowly.

:jerry:

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hi friends i'm gonna buy myself a n3ds tonight after work, id appreciate some game reqs! Definitely gonna grab Dragon Quest VII, SMT IV, probably animal crossing. what are some other choice picks my dudes?

Kid Icarus Uprising is really good, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is also super good, Pokemon sun & moon ofc.
Don't be afraid to stop by our animal crossing thread and discord group!

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Scaly Haylie

if you like phoenix wright, get dual destinies. thanks to the use of 3d character models instead of sprites, the animations are more fluid and complex than ever.

ScrubLeague

Picross E7 is like $7 on the eshop, and also Picross 3D Round 2 is available which I'm not really a fan of but a lot of people think is very good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Pokemon Picross is also free

ish

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The new fire emblem games are p good, I'd never played the series before and I liked em quite a bit. Sun/Moon is fantastic and imo one of the best Pokemon handheld games; MH4U is fantastic; Smash Bros 4 is great; Animal Crossing New Beef; Tomodachi life is good.

3D Megadoodoo

I'm sick at home and I've been playing an adventure game called Call of Duty Black Ops ][ and now it seems the disc is bad and I'm like half-way through the game and it wasn't such a good game to begin with why is it always like this?

Could someone lend me their disc so I can finish the game?

tao of lmao

titanfall 2 is a lot of fun and I don't like shooters

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless
GTAV is my GOTY for the 3rd year in a row. I'm still not sick of this game, there must be something wrong with my brain.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

GTAV is my GOTY for the 3rd year in a row. I'm still not sick of this game, there must be something wrong with my brain.

doctor:i'm sorry...i don't know how to tlel you this...you're...a normie

----------------

Music Theory

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ashurst/

here's my steam profile; be my friend

pogi

What are some video games I can play on an absolutely garbage PC. I can kind of run left 4 dead 2 but that's it.

joke_explainer

pogi posted:

What are some video games I can play on an absolutely garbage PC. I can kind of run left 4 dead 2 but that's it.

Antichamber, one of the best designed FPS puzzle games of all time. Haven't gotten anybody else to bite on it, but I played through it in 4 hours or so with an amazing experience. The puzzles felt perfectly designed, where the irritants and confusions in the next puzzle force you to examine your tools, and develop deeper understanding of them... and then you solve it and feel like you are brilliant. The whole experience is some surreal fun. I wish more people would play that one.

Piso Mojado

pogi posted:

FTL is really good

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless

pogi posted:

-Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

-The Sims.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Piso Mojado posted:

FTL is really good
Agreed.

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i won a game of chess today

vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i won a game of chess today

Quite a few queens on that board

I used to play a little chess and would play someone if there was interest

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

pogi posted:

You can run all sorts of fun games on a PC that can kind of handle left 4 dead 2.

Running games on a garbage PC is kind of my thing

What kind of genre are you looking for

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Scaly Haylie

Dungeons of Dredmor is a good game and I'm pretty sure it'd run on your machine.

TOOT BOOT

Lizard Wizard posted:

Dungeons of Dredmor is a good game and I'm pretty sure it'd run on your machine.

Most roguelikes in general really. The genre is a bit of an acquired taste though.

Scaly Haylie

TOOT BOOT posted:

Most roguelikes in general really. The genre is a bit of an acquired taste though.

Yeah, I'm not good at roguelikes but Dredmor is relatively simple, and funny too

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Try running Dark Souls, I managed to play through the whole game with a decent frame rate on my laptop on integrated graphics after my graphics card blew up

treasure bear

i finally killed suly after 30 or so tries, it was fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DyaZrg38I

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I e been playing cities skylines again and I really want the DLC

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Scaly Haylie

treasure bear posted:

i'm on mobile, please explain the concept of suly

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

treasure bear posted:

Good job.

----------------

joke_explainer

treasure bear posted:

I mean, I thought he did a good job landing that plane on the river... I imagine he must have really pissed you off somehow. It's also terrifying and kind of amazing that you got through 29 tries without being apprehended by law enforcement.

joke_explainer

"that son of a bitch killed my pet goose with his plane and now I'm gonna john wick this poo poo"

treasure bear

he's a v hard boss especially with my rolling idiot without a shield playstyle

Scaly Haylie

treasure bear posted:

oh, dark suly

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

treasure bear posted:

is this a common playstyle? why did you choose to do this?

genuinely curious :3:

Scaly Haylie

i was going to say the answer was he wanted to use high strength weapons, but he's not two-handing which puts this whole thing beyond my comprehension

Ultra Spoot

Dual wielding in dark souls is the manliest possible way to play it, i only did it for a little bit but it's like a whole new game. I had no idea there were even dual wield stances in the game until after I beat ds 1 and 2. Not sure if that's how you're playing but good luck on your no shield run

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
To use a shield is the core of Dark Souls
or to dual wield, only duck and roll
If you use a shieldless technique and you win
Your high-school diploma should just go in the bin

Ultra Spoot

If you can beat a dark souls game you should be able to put it on your resume

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pogi posted:

stardew valley maybe?

a few gba emulators

i got a few games on sale but i went back to playing edf 4.1 lately its too fun

BIRDCON 2017

Quidthulhu posted:

is this a common playstyle? why did you choose to do this?

genuinely curious :3:

dodging is very effective in dark souls (iframes!!!!!!!!!), meanwhile blocking is not as effective in ds3 as it was in ds1. it's a good playstyle for someone who cannot parry to save their life (me).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

agdq starts in a couple hours