Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I loving love medicine commercials where the first 10 seconds is telling you what it does and the last 50 are all the horrible side effects.

'hey this medicine is for treating your heart failure, call your doctor if it causes you [heart failure]'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

DeepDickPizza posted:

I've been looking forward to Undertaker vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania for years and they're actually going to do the one thing that puts a damper on it for me and have a 90 year old man win the Royal Rumble instead of building the match literally any other way. Make it a Title match. Make it the main event (it should be). Why do they need to waste a loving Royal Rumble on it, too? Agh.

Even going "gently caress it, we're doing Cena/Taker at Wrestlemania. Why? Because it's a dream match, that's why." would be perfectly fine.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Shima Honnou posted:

Thanks for Colony info, my dudes. Might catch it sometime if it's good enough for my Raw Crew.

I mean, we're all watching Raw, so our standards can't be that high

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I loving love medicine commercials where the first 10 seconds is telling you what it does and the last 50 are all the horrible side effects.

Also the thing the medicine does is treat some minor inconvenience and the side effects are all a thousand times worse

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I've heard The Expanse is really good. Any opinions on that? I want to start watching it soon.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
like i work in pharmaceuticals and i love it when conversatiosn go like 'hey this may causing lucid nightmares' 'im taking this for my PTSD. . . .' 'yeah well ok hope that works out then'

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
no offense corey but literally all four members of "the women's division" are in the ring right now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's about Demolition. It's about Axe and Smash.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

Thanks for Colony info, my dudes. Might catch it sometime if it's good enough for my Raw Crew.

It's on Netflix and there are only ten episodes, worth a watch and you'll know within like three if you like it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

I've heard The Expanse is really good. Any opinions on that? I want to start watching it soon.

But enough about SV's wife

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I just noticed Bayley's outfit looks like something a first-grader would have in their classroom.

bartok
May 10, 2006

They should try a musical episode of Raw. It worked pretty well for the Always Sunny premiere.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

oatgan posted:

undertaker made the noise my cat does when it throws up

*yelling at the Undertaker from the other room*

NO!!! C'MON UNDERTAKER!!!! GODDAMMIT!!

oh, let me get some paper towels

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

It's about Demolition. It's about Axe and Smash.

Any excuse to get their theme song going.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
I can't wait for Bayley to embrace the darkness and become Crow Bailey

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

I just noticed Bayley's outfit looks like something a first-grader would have in their classroom.

My wife really loves Bayley's ring gear and wants to start a business selling workout clothes inspired by it

Not joking

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've heard nothing but good things about it but its really, really dense and lost me after the first few episode. I keep waiting for an opportunity to binge it since that's my best way of following shows like that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Intruder posted:

Also the thing the medicine does is treat some minor inconvenience and the side effects are all a thousand times worse

Look you have two choices - stop eating 500 hot sauce chicken wings a day OR take a pill that masks the problems that eating 500 hout sauce chicken wings a day creates. The choice is obvious!

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Intruder posted:

yeah basically. like the pill that cures you from cracking your knuckles once every few days when you're bored renders you flaccid and suicidal.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shima Honnou posted:

bayley's been trying very hard to pass this year, please don't make fun of her

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Nia's smile is just so great, she can't contain that she's stoked to be on TV.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i know i say this a lot but this is the worst raw ive seen, i wish i could say a long time but it happens p much every week

thanks for having HBK come out for the first time in a long time to shill a stupid loving movie then try to put over a flailing tag team

remember when enzo and cass came into the wwe from nxt and were as over as the new day? lmao

remember when the undertaker came onto smackdown live and threatened them to win survivor series and that wrestlemania wasn't all that mattered anymore

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sugar Blaster posted:

yeah basically. like the pill that cures you from cracking your knuckles once every few days when you're bored renders you flaccid and suicidal.

Ok but what are the pill's side effects?

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Nia's music is just a 10-second loop

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Look you have two choices - stop eating 500 hot sauce chicken wings a day OR take a pill that masks the problems that eating 500 hout sauce chicken wings a day creates. The choice is obvious!

i'm gonna take the latter OP

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

My wife really loves Bayley's ring gear and wants to start a business selling workout clothes inspired by it

Not joking

Seems like a good idea.

Alicia Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kick him in the balls, Alicia!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Colony sounds cool, gonna check it out soonish

Hell yeah it is. Syfy has lowkey been doing a bunch of entertaining to great shows recently, and Expanse is one of the best. I think season 2 starts in February

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Usually one of the horrible side effects is the thing you took it to cure in the first place!

The first time I saw one of those ads I legit thought it was a parody. Then I got horrified.

I usually tune out during the first 5 or so seconds and then I realize a half minute later the commercial is still going and people are riding bikes while the guy says "if you experience irregular heartbeat or insomnia stop taking proacta".

WHAT THE ALICIA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS?

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

CubsWoo posted:

I think there is a way to do this someday far from now that would be really cool.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

wut

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
alicia fuuuuuuuuuchs

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
awesome

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Not joking

-cries over ronda rousey losing
-wants to wear bayley clothes

are you in fact married to a 1st grader

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

alicia fuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

can we pretend that none of what we just watched actually happened?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Noam Dar just came in his pants on live TV

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So if he HAD been able to handle it, what then?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CubsWoo posted:

She can descend from the rafters via uninflated tube man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I've heard nothing but good things about it but its really, really dense and lost me after the first few episode. I keep waiting for an opportunity to binge it since that's my best way of following shows like that.

Season 1 is on Netflix

• Locked thread