Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

that last line tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Powaqoatse posted:

that last line tho

That just means the drone will be made into a royal pet of the Al-Saud family.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Grasping for Metaphor, Reporters Flock to Burning DC Garbage Can

Yes, I know it's a serious article but the headline and photo are just perfectly Onion-esque

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Mike Pence Disappointed In The 200,000 Husbands And Fathers Who Permitted Women To Attend March

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

“There are a few men marching as well, so they must be the ones supervising this whole thing, and thank God for that"

Amazing.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Staying Pure: Mike Pence Is Crushing His Testicles With The Lincoln Bible After Being Aroused By The Feminine Contours Of The Capitol Building

Related: Playing Hardball: Donald Trump Is Having His Sons Pose Shirtless On A Barge To Lure The Women’s March Into The Potomac

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Has this been posted?

License To Negotiate: A Look Back At The Covert Operations Of Secretary Of State John Kerry

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

19 Tweets From The Audubon Society/Barack Obama Twitter Feud

And then it just escalates.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That was a lot funnier back when everyone knew the president would never get in a Twitter feud with the Audubon Society.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You People Made Me Give Up My Peanut Farm Before I Got To Be President

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!

This is good and relevant but not as good as I Got What America Needs Right Here.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
2-Year-Old Unaware He’s Basis For 6 Couples’ Decisions Not To Have Kids

And for topical stories: White House Staff Reminded To Place Lids Firmly On Trash Cans After Steve Bannon Gets Into Garbage Again

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Final sentence as always :allears:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Man Spends Whole Day Dreading Fun Activity he Signed Up For hits pretty close to home.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

This Thought-Provoking Video Shows What The World Would Be Like If No One Smoked

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Am I the joke here and I don't know it? It's okay to gloat at this dumb baby, right? Is it not okay? I'm the joke? Everyone's laughing at me? gently caress!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I had forgotten all about this. Also, something magical happened because the comments on the video are actually good and fun!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I had forgotten all about this. Also, something magical happened because the comments on the video are actually good and fun!

You weren't kidding.

quote:

This is very disrespectful to former musicians. My father used to play the trumpet every day for 25 years. It started out small, like any other addiction, before spiraling out of control. He couldn't go 5 minutes without playing a segment of The Saints go marching in. He finally stopped when he saw what it was doing to me. I had developed an interest in jazz music after listening to him trumpet day in and day out. He slapped the kenny G album out of my hand and told me he would finally quit. He eventually bought a recorder to alleviate his musical urges, but now he doesn't even play a single snippet of hot cross buns. Trumpeting is dangerous, and the world needs to know.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Now is a good time bring this up if it hasn't before

‘I Promise To Work Tirelessly To Achieve My Campaign’s Goals,’ Threatens Trump In Terrifying Address

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Glad to see I'm not the only one :(

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/825565510418968578

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Humanity is doomed.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I think he nailed the pocket square.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Not an Onion article, but: I voted to release millions of hornets, and I already regret it

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
This Detox Diet Cured My Cancer, and Other Reasons The Government Should Vet Scientists

Why I Believe Matt Has A Huge Dick Just Because He Says So

Popelmon has a new favorite as of 16:30 on Jan 31, 2017

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
FBI Shuts Down Prominent New ISIS Recruitment Website
:drat:

Trump Supporter Has Few Backup Scapegoats Ready To Go In Case Crackdown On Immigrants Doesn’t Fix Everything

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Burmese Python Shocked At Amount Of Stress Man Holding In His Neck

5 Times Speed Stick Had To Ask George Lucas To Stop Buying TV Airtime To Independently Advertise Its Product

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
If This Video Doesn’t Make You A Vegetarian, Nothing Will

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Stupid Clickhole is the best Clickhole.

quote:

“Hello, I’m Star Wars creator George Lucas, and this tall golden infant is C-3PO: The Robot Designed to Go to the Bathroom. We’re here to tell you about a wonderful log of pure odor called Speed Stick. Speed Stick is incredible for making your armpits smell like everything’s fine. Speed Stick is only available at In-N-Out Burger. And the best part about Speed Stick is that you can just walk right into the store and take it. No purchase necessary! Just grab as much Speed Stick as your arms can hold and walk out the door, simple as that! You’ll love Speed Stick, and you don’t have to pay for it, and that’s the George Lucas Star Wars Promise.”

Then C-3PO said, “It hurts to go to the bathroom. I love to go to the bathroom.” Then he and George Lucas turned around and walked back into the woods.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

What's Next For Hillary Clinton?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Honestly disappointed this wasn't a fire truck.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

They haven't done any firetrucks recently. Hopefully we're just overdue.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's good to let a joke rest and then spring it on us when we least expect it, which is how the firetruck works best. Besides, it's always had surprisingly consistent logic with the title and description instead of just being a straight rickroll copy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hitting The Ground Running: Steve Bannon Spent His First Meeting On The National Security Council Describing The Way He Would Kill Each Person In The Room

http://www.clickhole.com/article/hitting-ground-running-steve-bannon-spent-his-firs-5411

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Can someone educate me on the Fire Truck gimmick? I don't think I've seen it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

skull mask mcgee posted:

Can someone educate me on the Fire Truck gimmick? I don't think I've seen it

seemingly generic clickbait titles that end up just being video of firetrucks doing something abstractly similiar to the title

http://www.clickhole.com/video/awesome-eighth-grader-can-moonwalk-just-well-micha-2875

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Eye-Opening: This Pit Bull May Look Scary At First, But Then You Realize It’s Adorable
http://www.clickhole.com/video/eye-opening-pit-bull-may-look-scary-first-then-you-2067

News Anchor Has Total Meltdown On Live TV
http://www.clickhole.com/video/news-anchor-has-total-meltdown-live-tv-4076

So Sweet! Watch This Sleepy Bear Cub Come Out Of His Burrow After A Long Hibernation
http://www.clickhole.com/video/so-sweet-watch-sleepy-bear-cub-come-out-his-burrow-3178

This One-Man A Cappella Cover Of ‘Bad Blood’ Is Incredible
http://www.clickhole.com/video/one-man-cappella-cover-bad-blood-incredible-3022

Wow: Cosplayer Builds Incredible Iron Man Costume
http://www.clickhole.com/video/wow-cosplayer-builds-incredible-iron-man-costume-2687

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum Have The Best Bromance Ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of.
And I think the first one they did: Faith In Humanity Restored! Passengers On This Screaming Red Bus Helped Put Out A House Fire