Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

boethius posted:

*points to Old Country Buffet cheese fountain* "This machine kills Fascists."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mirthless posted:

Man, it's understandable to have a glance but if you're staring for a whole hour that's full on into creeper territory and that's not accounting for the fact that his wife was sitting directly adjacent to him.

What in the hell, dude. :confused:

Bobby Digital posted:

Poor guy, never developed object permanence :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Everything Burrito posted:

I gave into a trash food craving and bought some fried potato wedges this morning and have a bunch left over, trying to decide what I want to do with them.

Pick posted:

You can actually use those to make a pretty good potato soup

Everything Burrito posted:

yeah I was just googling for ideas and that came up and sounded good, but I'm also extremely lazy so I may just heat them up and eat them

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

fbsw posted:

anyone know any good phone games that are skill based but still have a lot of randomness involved? puzzle and dragons is good but doesn't give me gambling rush

no nerdy rear end card games with a ton of fantasy bullshit and complexity. i want to put it all on the line and get hosed hard.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lol

Avshalom posted:

some prospective buyers have just dropped around unexpectedly to look at the house and i'm high af lol

Avshalom posted:

we went around frantically cleaning poo poo and almost forgot to pack away the bong and massive bowl of dried herb and then they show up with a 9-year-old

Avshalom posted:

swanning around the kitchen giggling and repeatedly shaking hands with everyone

Avshalom posted:

overheard: "MUM WHAT'S UP WITH THAT CHICKEN" "that's a guinea fowl darling"

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 09:32 on Jan 27, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

lovecraft would have been a goon star.

unpacked robinhood posted:

I'm permabanned poster niggermanpetter90

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Pick posted:

emotional libertarianism, so that you too can experience the raw eroticism of kentucky leprechaun rand paul

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I object most strenuously to that description. He is not a leprechaun -- leprechauns are charming shoe-mending sprites. Rand Paul is much more malicious sort of fae.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Screaming Idiot posted:

I object most strenuously to that description. He is not a leprechaun -- leprechauns are charming shoe-mending sprites. Rand Paul is much more malicious sort of fae.

So like a redcap?

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Absurd Alhazred posted:

So like a redcap?

No, he's more of a butt elf. He infests people's toilets and steals their poop in order to fuel his special fecal-powered buttcoin miner.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

He's more of a hobgoblin.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
More like a knobgoblin.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Bertrand Hustle posted:

He's more of a hobgoblin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEeY9rspTrE

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Can somone link me the Month of Owns that no they will not laid upon Abe the mod?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

sebmojo posted:

Can somone link me the Month of Owns that no they will not laid upon Abe the mod?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3578905

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

It's beautiful... :allears:

What happened to Abe? Did this actually destroy him?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Randyslawterhouse posted:

It's beautiful... :allears:

What happened to Abe? Did this actually destroy him?

No, Abe continued to get owned for many months later, until his final ownage came at the hands of a 12 year old boy he was trying to start a twitter harassment campaign against for the crime of saying the word fag. The small prepubescent boy called him a loser for caring about the internet this much, and said it wasn't very grown up of him. Abe died later that day.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
poo poo that's savage.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

No, Abe continued to get owned for many months later, until his final ownage came at the hands of a 12 year old boy he was trying to start a twitter harassment campaign against for the crime of saying the word fag. The small prepubescent boy called him a loser for caring about the internet this much, and said it wasn't very grown up of him. Abe died later that day.

Ha, a fitting end.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Abe was so very very bad. Just always so upset about the dumbest poo poo and surrounded by toadies so never engaging in a second of self-criticism.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

I remember that week that GBS was fun.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

From that thread

"Empty Sandwich" posted:

I thought the 13th Amendment prevented people from getting owned this hard

:popeye::popeye:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

hmm for some reason this place is making less money now that it appeals exclusively to rain man's cousin steve who had a model of the death star dropped on his head as an infant and is legally married to a wiki page [all the mods and admins join hands for a seance to seek answers from beyond the mortal realms, hitler appears in the middle of the table and announces "u can say tranny now"]

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
^^^^ beaten :11tea:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

And this is how a goon will get Something Awful seized by the FBI and Lowtax sent to a CIA black site.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

And this is how a goon will get Something Awful seized by the FBI and Lowtax sent to a CIA black site.

Is trump a goon? Did he take the stairs passcode too literally?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

eh he successfully delayed it by about a whole president so

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think you will find that that phobia means Lowtax is well protected.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
there was something funny in the new (only two page) griefing thread byond the usual ss13 stories

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

VendaGoat posted:

Even in death I still surf.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I think you will find that that phobia means Lowtax is well protected.

Fantastic.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

LABEAST PUNCHES A NAZI WHILE EATING 50 EGGS AND PUKING ALLOVER THE NAZI

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

yeah its right here >>>>>>> 🖕🏻

Prorat posted:

It's kind of insensitive and a little offensive you only used an emoji with white skin color like it's "default"

How about try being a little more inclusive next time?

thathonkey posted:

🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Chokes McGee posted:

I think the thing that makes me laugh the hardest about the truck-and-aircraft-carrier is I can imagine baloogan driving it screaming PECKERWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD the entire way

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

poisonpill posted:

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao im married and TOTES not an incel

but lmao, when i was in high school the guy i hated because he dated the chick i wanted bang was named chad
Chad's origins were humble, but consistent with his future character.

FogHelmut posted:

Literally knew a guy named Chad about 10 years ago who briefly got involved with our group of friends and banged every one of the girls in the group before moving away.

The legend of Chad rings with early conquests.

TheKennedys posted:

the only Chad I know is about 5'1" and he's dated the same 4'11" Korean chick for like a decade. his legacy at our old workplace was getting his head photoshopped onto things. ok that's my chad story, thanks

But beware the false Chad, who may use the name Chad to his own false purposes.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Sponge Baathist posted:

Darren/Gareth, what is your favorite flavor of chewing tobacco? Favorite rifle caliber?

marshmallow creep posted:

Does it matter? Putting both in my mouth right now. gently caress this earth

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Barudak posted:

I assume this guy is banned from Ikea because he cant seem to piece anything together.

Context is an r/relationship post about a dude's girlfriend doing some extremely abusive hosed up poo poo but the dude not realizing how hosed up and abusive it is.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

value-brand cereal posted:

Context is an r/relationship post about a dude's girlfriend doing some extremely abusive hosed up poo poo but the dude not realizing how hosed up and abusive it is.

Barudak is a treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

Barudak is a treasure

His avatar is goddamn priceless