Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Thanks Quinlan, we gotta h weg another dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Thank God Quinlan only checked imgur when he was stopped at a red light. So responsible!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

goose willis posted:

Thanks Quinlan, we gotta h weg another dude

The dullest of Old Norse sagas, Chadssaga.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

sweeperbravo posted:

haha yeah show that stupid dumbass fucker haha what a pissdrip, haha #woke

Can't expect anything better of poor uneducated cashiers to be honest. Oh how I pity the working class, when will they realise there is more to life than reality TV shows and pop culture magazines?

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Can't expect anything better of poor uneducated cashiers to be honest. Oh how I pity the working class, when will they realise there is more to life than reality TV shows and pop culture magazines?

woke af

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
That one's actually a little funny :shobon:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

It's me and your brother is going to jail for STDH crime.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Albert Marilyn Bieber?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"And that's the story of how a rapist was set free."

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

I've read the Chick tract, your brother is getting the death sentence and going straight to hell.

The Great Burrito
Jan 21, 2008

Is that freedom rock? Well turn it up!
"Bailiff I declare this man innocent of all charges because he changed my tire"

"And that Judge? Now we're married!"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Zipperelli. posted:

Made by someone who obviously has never been in an L&D unit in a hospital.

Good luck switching babies without anyone noticing. The amount of security on L&D floors is mind-boggling.

Just pretend to slip while carrying them both, fling them up in the air and swap hands as you catch them again. Simple.
"Whoa, that was close! Anyway, here are your babies."

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Then the judge recused himself for conflict of interest and my brother ate all three rape charges!!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Dejawesp posted:

I just had a relative relay a story of a nurse who had stomach pains and then had a baby on the floor of her apartment without even knowing she was pregnant in the first place. You see she had been taking diet pills and so lost weight instead of gaining weight (maybe she was very overweight to begin with)

I'm not well read on the rabbit hole that is the lady parts and the functions of all that stuff but it seem very hard to believe that A a woman could carry a baby to term without A: even suspecting pregnancy and B: that she was also a loving nurse.

But the woman who retold this story had several children herself and she had no problems believing in the story so what do I know. Her daughter asked why the woman in the story didn't question her missing period and the response was that she was on birth control pills.

The Dr told my mother she had uterine cancer. She was 40, only had 1 other kid 14 years earlier, so that was plausible. She insisted on a pregnancy test. Turned out she was pregnant with me. I guess the cancer diagnosis was correct.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Khazar-khum posted:

The Dr told my mother she had uterine cancer. She was 40, only had 1 other kid 14 years earlier, so that was plausible. She insisted on a pregnancy test. Turned out she was pregnant with me. I guess the cancer diagnosis was correct.

Holy poo poo that is cool.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

uggggggggh white people who think that having a black friend is inherently funny/noteworthy are so tiresome.

Source: I've been that black friend too many times in the past

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Zelder posted:

uggggggggh white people who think that having a black friend is inherently funny/noteworthy are so tiresome.

Source: I've been that black friend too many times in the past

Will you be my black friend so I can post racist stuff on the internet and then reference you to protect myself from call outs?

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

poo poo that did happen: helped a lady push her stalled car off the road and she wrote me a voucher for a free meal at the cafe she managed. Stopped in and they wouldn't honor it. :3:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

RNG posted:

poo poo that did happen: helped a lady push her stalled car off the road and she wrote me a voucher for a free meal at the cafe she managed. Stopped in and they wouldn't honor it. :3:

Guerilla marketing!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I pulled a thorn out of a lion's paw and all he gave me was an expired coupon to Wendy's.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

RNG posted:

how did you trust anyone after that

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tunicate posted:

I pulled a thorn out of a lion's paw and all he gave me was an expired coupon to Wendy's.

I helped a goon carry a printer over two miles and all he gave me was half an stale bag of Cheetos.

Oh, and a flat bottle of Mountain Dew that I didn't drink because it smelled funny,

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:unsmith:

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
1. Most of what kids say is weird and they don't care.
2. Kids don't care about skin color until parents tell them to.

From my experience.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Why would #wokebaby think it's weird to be excited for MLK Day in the first place? I mean even if he isn't fully psyched to drop words of wisdom #fromthemouthofbabes it's a free holiday so no school (I think, I don't live in the US).

Also I have seen that interchange attributed to many mums and babies who aren't Cindy Tow and [redacted] so yeah

e:

nice 9gag watermark

CROWS EVERYWHERE has a new favorite as of 08:13 on Feb 3, 2017

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

RNG posted:

I once helped a local butcher restart their delivery van in Winter and I was promised and did indeed receive a plateful of goodies, despite working at the Red Cross at the time.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

jodai posted:

1. Most of what kids say is weird and they don't care.
2. Kids don't care about skin color until parents tell them to.

From my experience.

My elderly Aunt told me there were 'colored people moving in'. I was all excited, because I wanted to meet people with big pink, blue and green spots all over them. I was sooo disappointed when they turned out to just be regular brown people instead of candy-colored.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Khazar-khum posted:

My elderly Aunt told me there were 'colored people moving in'. I was all excited, because I wanted to meet people with big pink, blue and green spots all over them. I was sooo disappointed when they turned out to just be regular brown people instead of candy-colored.

Brown is the colour of chocolate, you ungrateful little git.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Awful poo poo that did happen: as a small child/toddler I was really uncomfortable around any brown or black people, despite my mother working with mostly Iranians, to the point of being disgustingly rude. This was because I spent days with my horribly racist, mentally ill grandma who was telling me stuff like "you can't buy penny sweets from the corner shop, the black man's hands have touched them" "their skin is that colour because they're dirty" "you can't drink soda from cans, a black man's hands might have touched it". :smith:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

My grandma didn't even know black people existed before the GIs came rolling into her Bavarian village in 1945. Initially she thought they were just covered in soot :v:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
My Polish neighbor when I lived in France had lived through Nazi occupation and then American liberation in a small village in Poland. She screamed the first time she saw a black man, but she said he laughed and gave her chocolate, so her opinion changed from terror to chocolate dispensing person. When she told me this, we laughed together over coffee and chocolate and then she something like "who knew I'd be surrounded by them eventually!" And I honestly still don't know if she was being racist or just making an observation.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

My grandma told me the year before she died that she low key hosed german soldiers during the occupation of norway in exchange for cigarettes and candy, at 16. Grandma...

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Biplane posted:

My grandma told me the year before she died that she low key hosed german soldiers during the occupation of norway in exchange for cigarettes and candy, at 16. Grandma...

Cool grandma

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Biplane posted:

...and that's how you wound up accidentally marrying your cousin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
http://diply.com/bruce/article/funny-crispy-burns