Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

tesilential posted:

Ugh how utterly effective it could be against the best striker in the division. Y'all are acting like wonderboy wasn't a 2:1 favorite and considered the uncrowned champ for like a year and a half prior to the fight.

Woodley beat wonderboy in every aspect of MMA. I didn't see any of you predict that...

I don't think Wonderboy is the best striker in the division and I said Woodley was a tough matchup for him before the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I've never seen a music video that has a nice piano-assisted riff and then dies a violent death after 30 seconds. Impressive.

Also, is that Street Doctors video real...and is that CXB? :stare:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Rigel posted:

Pretty good article on Silva and no-selling

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/1...08-gif-analysis

quote:

But all of the best stories are comprised, at least in part, of bullshit. Unless you believe that Gilgamesh really slew a giant, or that Attila the Hun bore a sword sent down by the war god Mars, you should have little difficulty in agreeing with me.

I....I need to go sit down....:smith:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfyJCtFrVu/ sage has discovered girls, it's all over

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Cody Pfister's time to shine baby!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfyJCtFrVu/ sage has discovered girls, it's all over

Gonna need a zoom out before I decide on this one.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Reading the comments it could be his sister.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

Reading the comments it could be his sister.

lol

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The UFC announced several updates to the anti-doping policy, effective April 1.

1) If you choose to retire or leave the UFC, then you must be in the testing pool for 6 months when you come back before your first fight. The Brock Lesnar exception for exceptional circumstances or whatever remains, however.

2) If you were cut from the UFC and they decide to bring you back, or if you are being brought on board for the first time, you only need to be in the testing pool for 1 month. There is an exception for last-minute replacements for injured fighters (or to replace fighters who fail a test) where the need for a replacement was not reasonably foreseeable.

3) The "in-competition" window now begins at noon the day before your fight and ends when the post-fight sample is collected. Obviously Nate Diaz influenced this rule change. If a post-fight sample is not collected in a reasonable amount of time, then the in-competition window ends one hour after your post-fight medical check.

4) If you took a banned substance prior to signing with the UFC and do not disclose it, it will count as a failed test if you pop for it even though you were not under contract when you took it. If you DO disclose it, it will not count as a violation since you weren't under the anti-doping policy, but you will then be required to go through 6 months of testing before your first fight and USADA may also require 2 negative tests.

5) Finally, you can appeal a provisional suspension to a single arbitrator. Whether you win or lose that appeal, you still have to go through the current process to contest a failed test result, the only difference is if you won the first arbitration, you get to be not suspended and fight while you are appealing.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Gonna need a zoom out before I decide on this one.

Zoom out (we zoom outwards, revealing more of Sages big rear end steroid chin)
Hm. Continue. Zoom. (We zoom further and further out, revealing that Sage and the mystery woman are both standing in Tyron Woodlys living room, enjoying a viewing of lethal weapon 2)

Huh. Still inconclusive.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, is that Street Doctors video real...and is that CXB? :stare:

it is very real and that is very much cxb. i think the ethnically ambiguous but definitely not black guy dropping n-bombs was worse than cxb's cookie-monster-sex-whisper rap flow though.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/y23wa

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Rigel posted:

1) If you choose to retire or leave the UFC, then you must be in the testing pool for 6 months when you come back before your first fight. The Brock Lesnar exception for exceptional circumstances or whatever remains, however.

2) If you were cut from the UFC and they decide to bring you back, or if you are being brought on board for the first time, you only need to be in the testing pool for 1 month. There is an exception for last-minute replacements for injured fighters (or to replace fighters who fail a test) where the need for a replacement was not reasonably foreseeable.

3) The "in-competition" window now begins at noon the day before your fight and ends when the post-fight sample is collected. Obviously Nate Diaz influenced this rule change. If a post-fight sample is not collected in a reasonable amount of time, then the in-competition window ends one hour after your post-fight medical check.

4) If you took a banned substance prior to signing with the UFC and do not disclose it, it will count as a failed test if you pop for it even though you were not under contract when you took it. If you DO disclose it, it will not count as a violation since you weren't under the anti-doping policy, but you will then be required to go through 6 months of testing before your first fight and USADA may also require 2 negative tests.

5) Finally, you can appeal a provisional suspension to a single arbitrator. Whether you win or lose that appeal, you still have to go through the current process to contest a failed test result, the only difference is if you won the first arbitration, you get to be not suspended and fight while you are appealing.

thanks for this, i heard about it but didn't have time to track down the details

Gzuz-Kriced
Sep 27, 2000
Master of Spoo

Fritz Hauber is the thai steel cups of science.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

I''m Jimi Hendrix' mugshot looking on disapprovingly

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:wtc:

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

Hendricks says he's 197, so he's got until Saturday morning to hit 186.

I don't believe he is and I don't believe he will.

he needs to get a grip

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Rigel posted:

i like the last one. they do it in cycling

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

loving hell.

Anyhow this upcoming fight night also looks like garbage. Get it together UFC.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*extremely Larry David to the weatherman voice*

Fritz Harbor is responsible for 50% of the bullshit coming out of your mouth

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/832281068640227329

Not surprising, but still higher than I expected

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

haha what the gently caress

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Thats actually pretty good, I figured it would be close to 100k. Maybe Silva can bring a card's floor to 200k?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

I like Johny... but I really really hope that's being prophetic in more ways than one

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://gfycat.com/FavorableUltimateHen

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
kinda reminiscent of GSP

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

The way he fakes the left as the start of a rushing-in combo to get his opponent's hands up is super cool

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah it's a beautiful feint and looks identical to the setup to a ton of his combos. deadly. Cody has really good speed i don't wanna wait for a TUF season to see this fight!

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

yeah it's a beautiful feint and looks identical to the setup to a ton of his combos. deadly. Cody has really good speed i don't wanna wait for a TUF season to see this fight!

Lookin forward to some hot trash talk personally.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
who needs Reddit when you have Skip My Posts around

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Who needs Atom

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

-Atom- posted:

whats the matter with you?

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Derrick Lewis posted:

“(Next I want) Mark Hunt, (Alistair) Overeem – everyone in the top 10, top five,” Lewis said. “Whatever. Give me the belt after this. That’s my plan. These guys getting popped left and right with steroids and anal beads. We’ll see what happens.”

Is Johny Hendricks secretly planning a move to Heavyweight, sources say yes

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

whats the matter with you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it's important for champions to have a character: dominick cruz is a cat in human skin, georges st pierre is a robot driven insane by reconciling his customer service politeness programming with being a fighter, and tyronewoodley was raised machida style by an overbearing parent who played the yoshi's island mario crying noise to him in his sleep every day of his life

Ahahahaha do you write anywhere? I feel like you should write.

Also gently caress a Reddit.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

-Atom- posted:

who needs jokes when we can just say names of things vaguely near each other.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dan Didio posted:

Who needs Atom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I....I need to go sit down....:smith:

Framing 'appearing confident over a period of time' as telling a story is doing damage to the concept of storytelling and seems like some bullshit that might be told in critical theory or postmodernism or some other meretricious field. I understand what he's saying but expressing it in this way is grating.

• Locked thread