Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The fix. It's not in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

CBJSprague24 posted:

The Clash should go back to two 10 lap segments with an inversion at halfway. With the racing we're seeing right now it'd be insane.

Flip the format. Why the gently caress are we ending on a 50 lap run instead of a 25 lap run.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

CBJSprague24 posted:

The Clash should go back to two 10 lap segments with an inversion at halfway. With the racing we're seeing right now it'd be insane.

I never liked the inversion. I actually preferred using average finishing position for the final segment as a gimmick. Again, Kurt Busch.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
A Good Race

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That got real fun at the end. If Bowman had pushed Kyle instead of trying to get around him they both would've had a shot at the win.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

I was fearing JGR train was gonna stink up the finish, thanks Brad and Kyle for changing that.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

A Good Race

Agreed. That was legit. Cautiously optimistic for the 500.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Brad owns

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Dan Ica with a top 5, too. That dude is a wheelman.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Larson was parked because the 5 minute rule includes an automatic disqualification if there are too many men over the wall.

:fuckoff:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Larson was parked because the 5 minute rule includes an automatic disqualification if there are too many men over the wall.

:fuckoff:

I'm guessing they tweak that rule 2 or 3 times by year's end

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm guessing they tweak ignore that rule 2 or 3 times by year's end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

You say potato,

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Qualifying starting, congrats in advance to either Junior or Suarez.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who is the moron in NASCAR acting as media partner liaison who said "No, we'd like to put Daytona 500 qualifying on the network and a race the same weekend is fine on cable"?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Who is the moron in NASCAR acting as media partner liaison who said "No, we'd like to put Daytona 500 qualifying on the network and a race the same weekend is fine on cable"?

It is amazing the lengths you will go to to find something to complain about

Anyway lol at the timing and scoring cutting out on junior's lap

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

kidcoelacanth posted:

I wondered where Rick Hendrick was going with that axe.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Conspiracy denied by a oval office hair.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

The fix. It's not in.

kidcoelacanth posted:

I don't know, I'd prefer to watch actual racing action over qualifying on every TV in my house as opposed to the one with the cable box hooked up to it, but that's just the opinion of one race fan. :shrug:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 19, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
FS1 is on my basic cable package :smug:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

I don't know, I'd prefer to watch actual racing action over qualifying on every TV in my house as opposed to the one with the cable box hooked up to it, but that's just the opinion of one race fan. :shrug:

I doubt Fox wants to fight every Fox affiliate to throw out paid advertising over NASCAR. That and FS1 is pretty much on the bottom rung to channels to get so why bother when you can drop it on FS1 and barely lose any eyes.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Is there a racing discord server yet

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

No we irc on here. Also congrats to chase for breaking script

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mixed reviews for the Monster Girls:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/02/mon...ccd8817d7c99051

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

https://twitter.com/DGodfatherMoody/status/833391172622176259/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Just wait until someone marries Whisper and Kimberly

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
No one is outraged by the Monster girls except for people who get outraged at everything.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/VolusiaSheriff/status/833520162439573504

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

No one is outraged by the Monster girls except for people who get outraged at everything.

Look, I'm one of those ladies who has a pink hat with cat ears if you catch my drift and IDGAF about Monster girls. We have way bigger fish to fry. If they want to be paid very little money to wear garish clothes, that's their business.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hmm I find those outfits neither attractive nor offensive. Monster gets an F. I also have never considered buying a drink that tastes that bad.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Hmm I find those outfits neither attractive nor offensive. Monster gets an F. I also have never considered buying a drink that tastes that bad.

You don't like drinks that look like antifreeze but antifreeze tastes better?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Elitist Bitch posted:

Leave Mountain Dew out of this

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Elitist Bitch posted:

Hi, my name is Harveygod and I'm a propylene glycoholic.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The July Pocono Cup race will have both qualifying and the race on Sunday.
Not a true one-day show, but I'm curious to see how it plays out. It's not a bad idea if done right.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

11 Simple Rhymes To Help You Remember How Dale Earnhardt Died: http://www.clickhole.com/article/11-simple-rhymes-help-you-remember-how-dale-earnha-5632

quote:

At 5:16 they made the call
Cause of death: drove into wall

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

NASCAR 2017: No one shall ever fill the gap,
That Dale left on that last lap

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

OK fess up who wrote that?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Good to see NASFACTS landed a paying gig

SwampYankee
Mar 7, 2007

By the grace of God and 600 horsepower
There's been a mighty big hole to fill,
since Dale's final "hook and go up the hill"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The Intimidator
Collided with Ken Schrader
He died two seconds later

• Locked thread