Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Somebody added Minions to Rimworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

This is actually kinda cute :shobon:

You know, if you can get past the thought of Gru harvesting the organs of his enemies, making hats out of their skin and selling mystery meat meals to clueless traders.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Well he's supposed to be a villain, right?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

One vision, one purpose!

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
while on the subject of rimworld mods: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868663215

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/8dfpn6K.gifv

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
new goat simulator dlc

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:iia:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Not again

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Almost 60 years of video games and it has come down to this.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Remember that Skyrim sex mod with the complicated controls? Guess who installed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEmcpnqIVfI

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

Dragonwagon posted:

Remember that Skyrim sex mod with the complicated controls? Guess who installed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEmcpnqIVfI

Does anyone have a link to that mod being reviewed by the dude who sounds like a badass viking? It's so far back in the thread, I can't find it.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Stuporstar posted:

Does anyone have a link to that mod being reviewed by the dude who sounds like a badass viking? It's so far back in the thread, I can't find it.

This guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1nSWwpGdWljL96pBQpBxw

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

That's the dude. Thanks!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Is there a little bowl of petunias that lands near it?

Yes I know, wrong type of whale

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now

Stuporstar posted:

That's the dude. Thanks!

Italian viking?

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Sometimes Sims 4 modding goes too far.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-bCUP1RBQ

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

To be fair, let he who has not removed the ladders from a swimming pool or simply walled a Sim in out of boredom cast the first stone.

On the other hand, sweet Jesus Christ :stare:.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Neddy Seagoon posted:

To be fair, let he who has not removed the ladders from a swimming pool or simply walled a Sim in out of boredom cast the first stone.

That'll be me. The only Sim that died on my watch was a repairman fixing a goddamn light socket.

I'll admit, a repairman who can walk through solid objects turned out to be awfully handy with poo poo breaking so often in Sims 1.

That noted, Jesus loving Christ.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
.... What's funny is that my reaction was identical, word for word, to the previous posters'. The adult one was honestly kind of disturbing, but the child one was admittedly hilarious.... though at the same time, it sure didn't stop the "Jesus Christ..."

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
One mod on the topic is kind of funny, in a morbid sort of way. Two is a bit concerning.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It sounds like the child one came first, and it was adapted into a general serial killer mod, probably by request.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

On the other hand, sweet Jesus Christ :stare:.

Bieeardo posted:

That'll be me. The only Sim that died on my watch was a repairman fixing a goddamn light socket.

I'll admit, a repairman who can walk through solid objects turned out to be awfully handy with poo poo breaking so often in Sims 1.

That noted, Jesus loving Christ.

Cangratulations. I have found ONE reason to play The Sims 4.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Don't forget that very extensive sex mod I posted earlier.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

The MSJ posted:

Don't forget that very extensive sex mod I posted earlier.

This one?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

thinking about how funny it would be if one could somehow stealthily install this mod on someone's install without their knowledge.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

thinking about how funny it would be if one could somehow stealthily install this mod on someone's install without their knowledge.

I read the docs. It is all triggered behaviour. Nothing autonomous.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Don't forget that very extensive sex mod I posted earlier.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Finally a worthy successor to Lucius.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

uber_stoat posted:

True fact: I once downloaded some castle someone built in Sims 3. It came with mods packaged in with it. Decor stuff. At some point, I go over to see what a Sim is doing because I didn't recognize the action icon.

Turns out that a set of chains they used in the dungeon was for sex animations. Dude had chained himself somehow and was waiting for some other dude to come bang him. It was in fact completely autonomous.

Kinda wish I knew what the mod was, because that'd be pretty hilarious to hide in a friend's game.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Is there a mod yet that makes sims self aware that they are actually a video game simulation and go insane?

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Is there a mod yet that makes sims self aware that they are actually a video game simulation and go insane?

I think that's in the base game.

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

This is borne out by their relentless staring through the fourth wall if nothing else.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I have the stab mod

hey guys look it's a luigi

Works as advertised 👍

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

He even stabbed himself out of regret.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Luigi saw his brother and Sonic gently caress beyond the boundary of death. He knew his brother had become an unholy sexbomination, and had to be destroyed.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Cup Runneth Over posted:

It's not hard to make a gun that just infinitely spawns more guns until the game crashes. I think it's far more creative and interesting to make poo poo like that gun that fires shotgun shells in a shotgun blast, which is actually viable as a weapon.

Enter the Gungeon has a shotgun shell that shoots shotguns that shoot bullets when they hit something. Should've just done that and die immediately by getting hit with your own hitscan weapon :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Enter the Gungeon has a shotgun shell that shoots shotguns that shoot bullets when they hit something. Should've just done that and die immediately by getting hit with your own hitscan weapon :v:

The abundance of joke wads involving the shotgun/super-shotgun is why Benellus is my second favorite Doom community in joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLX3csoO7w

The first is obviously The Sky May Be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D25Xn0C_OQ