Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm gonna miss Cool Kid Swagger and his references to his "thmoking hot wife".

Which he only did that one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the only thing that excites me about the possibility of a nakamura/ziggler feud is shinsuke literally decapitating Ziggler with a khinsasa

I want Ziggler to be super-hype about wrestling Nakamura, only for the agent before the match to come to him and say "OK, the match goes like this, you do your hip-swivel pose and Nakamura hits you with the Kinshasa and that's the finish."

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I really worry that Harper is going to end up just going back to Bray before this is all over. Harper doesn't really have anything else going for him now that hes not in the title match, and he was right all along about Randy being a snake.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
here's to bellator's new signing, jack "bobby lashley's opponent for every pay per view we can get them on" swagger

Also, what's the under/over on him trying to do We The People stuff on the indies but with more racism?

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Mar 2, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BrigadierSensible posted:

To defend Dolph slightly

BOOOOOO

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Muddy Burphy posted:

Swagger said he and WWE were far apart on money. Wasn't the story that WWE was offering the returning guys like Hawkins and Jinder low-money deals? If that's the new normal I could see a lot of guys walking when contracts come up.
Jack Swagger has a Jinder Mahal ceiling so it makes sense that they would "lowball" him, ie offer him what he's worth. He'll get a payday jobbing on TNA's high card, for some reason it seems like wonder bread patriot dude is something Jeff Jarrett would really go for.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

Also, what's the under/over on him trying to do We The People stuff on the indies but with more racism?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rhonne posted:

I really worry that Harper is going to end up just going back to Bray before this is all over. Harper doesn't really have anything else going for him now that hes not in the title match, and he was right all along about Randy being a snake.

Bray becomes the underling in the new Harper Family

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Midnightghoul posted:

Can't wait to hear the life story of a fat lower-midcarder in July

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Intruder posted:

Bray becomes the underling in the new Harper Family

Bray: Okay Boss, what are doing tonight?
Harper: We're gonna sit in this barely lit room and stare unblinking at the fading lightbulbs
Bray: Can we cackle randomly....?
Harper: No cackle, only stare :stare:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Rhonne posted:

So do you think we'll ever get a segment where Randy apologies to Kane for betraying him and attacking him all those times?

Kane told Randy to do this. It was all part of his master plan to defeat the Undertaker. Binder 8, section 7, page 45.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Having Bray come crawling back to My Man Big Boy Yeah Luke and have them tag as faces would own. Let them beat the piss out of the very old snake Randy at Wrestlemania and chase tag titles while defending the big belt.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Or they can put A.J and Lou Parper in the match without any bs or loving Shane Mcmahon.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Or they can put A.J and Lou Parper in the match without any bs or loving Shane Mcmahon.

I appreciate that you have dreams, however unattainable they may be

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Think of your darkest timeline. Think of all the things you never want to see in WWE.

Then tune in next Monday to see it all happen.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also A.J is totally going to raw and that makes me loving sad.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Bray: Okay Boss, what are doing tonight?
Harper: We're gonna sit in this barely lit room and stare unblinking at the fading lightbulbs
Bray: Can we cackle randomly....?
Harper: No cackle, only stare :stare:

Heath: Back in the Nexus days, Wade used to buy us chocolate e-clairs every Wednesday.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Has it ever been explained who Sister Abigail is? Has Bray Wyatt ever had a comprehensible promo??? (I assume no and no)

Bray pretty much laid it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEsCOYCkL8

Incidentally one of my favorite promos of his

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DoctorGonzo posted:

I want this just because at one point there was the much wanted Shield Triple Threat Match (now with Randy Orton too), so now we should get the proper sequel: The Wyatt Family Triple Threat Match (now with AJ Styles).

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

ShakeZula posted:

Bray pretty much laid it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEsCOYCkL8

Incidentally one of my favorite promos of his

lmao I watched it but I cant stand Bray Wyatt promos

WWE following that classic storytelling advice of 'tell dont show', creating such riveting characters

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Now that Bray Wyatt has lost all of his minions, is there any chance in his hour of despair and loneliness, he turns to the only one who can understand. And once reunited with his true brother, Bray will finally Bo-Lieve.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Please give us Bo Wyatt. He's already got a beard.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

lmao I watched it but I cant stand Bray Wyatt promos

WWE following that classic storytelling advice of 'tell dont show', creating such riveting characters

Okay but you realize your suggestion is that they do a flashback, right?

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Okay but you realize your suggestion is that they do a flashback, right?

My suggestion is that they don't make integral parts of their character's story something that can't be easily shown on-screen.

Keep it simple.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also A.J is totally going to raw and that makes me loving sad.

Well, I actually want to point out this would not be terrible at all, because AJ is reunited with the Club, can be the first man who has won both WWE and Universal Championship, can have another great series with Roman, can have matches with Cesaro, Samoa Joe, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and could be a way to make Raw good!

or he could get his balls ripped off by stephanie and have to have a ten match series with titus oniel

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I can't wait for AJ, essentially fresh off a good title reign and taking John Cena to the limit, to look impotent all over again as he's now in the perfect position to make Roman look stronger.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

My suggestion is that they don't make integral parts of their character's story something that can't be easily shown on-screen.

Keep it simple.

did they ever show the fire that killed undertaker and kane's parents

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

or he could get his balls ripped off by stephanie and HHH

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That wasn't good.

The Undertaker / Kane poo poo was goofy as hell and terrible and bordered on comedy. Just the Undertaker (and even Kane) is infinitely more talented and engaging than Bray Wyatt so it didn't come off as awful.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I would let stephanie destroy my balls

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I would let Dana and Nia destroy my balls

Also The Undertaker-Kane reveal was loving awesome. Best debut ever IMO.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I would let stephanie destroy my balls

Hi, Hunter!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

Hi, Hunter!

He said "would", not "have"

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the difference is that "a fire killed their mom" is infinitely more clear from the perspective of someone who doesn't regularly follow the product than "sister abigail" is despite the latter being referenced multiple times on a weekly basis.

like i've watched fairly regularly since bray made his debut in nxt and until i rewatched that promo from a few posts above i probably wouldn't have been able to explain thing one about what sister abigail is beyond "maybe a spooky ghost woman?"

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

Well, I actually want to point out this would not be terrible at all, because AJ is reunited with the Club, can be the first man who has won both WWE and Universal Championship, can have another great series with Roman, can have matches with Cesaro, Samoa Joe, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and could be a way to make Raw good!

or he could get his balls ripped off by stephanie and have to have a ten match series with titus oniel

lots of reasons to like aj styles on Raw, most of them being a feud with finn, reunion with Club, actually wrestling sami zayn/cesaro/joe

reasons not to: raw sucks poo poo, smackdown is good, and nakamura will likely go to SD and we will once loving again miss out on the Final Confrontation match until hell freezes over i.e. kenny omega signs and goes to smackdown

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Hey guys its yo uncle and yo daddy's birthday today. :dance:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I want AJ Styles to go to Raw so we can all see that he is awful at wrestling as Stephanie McMahon emasculates him and tells him he is dog poo poo.

Rovert and other scoopists, I'll take it from here:

Stephanie will then tell us the future is in Patrick Clark being called up from NXT to win the Universal Title on his debut match. Styles will then fight Clark for the title and lose clean in a squash and he will be relegated to comedy segments with R-Truth and Goldust for the next 8 years until he retires in one final match against a returning Hacksaw Jim Duggan, in which Styles is squashed clean.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Assumed dick pics of Tom Phillips leaked overnight.

If true he leaves Rollins, Striker & Titus in the dust length and girth wise. Well done.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

rovert posted:

Assumed dick pics of Tom Phillips leaked overnight.

If true he leaves Rollins, Striker & Titus in the dust length and girth wise. Well done.

why wouldn't you just post the pics goddammit rovert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/licensed-designs/world-wrestling-entertainment.html

• Locked thread