Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
who are these anti-renee young people and how quickly can we get them off-planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

who are these anti-renee young people and how quickly can we get them off-planet

I would also like to know this

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I mean obviously Goldberg is winning sunday, but let me say that sucks! It sucks because the lame way the WWE will do it is Jericho will come in and interfere, this is lame because it would be way, way, way better if Crhis Jericho was away for a long time and came back at Wrasslemania to cost Kevin the belt

but the WWE wants Goldberg/Lesnar for the title at mania

Imagine everyone forgetting about Jericho him just tweeting and instagramming about Fozzy, no build up no nothing then him out of nowhere at wrestlemania that would be amazing

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Mar 3, 2017

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov38 posted:

people who want to gently caress Dean by themselves

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

exploded mummy posted:

id gently caress dean and then renee

dean is so much taller than you think he should be :dreamy: not like that AJ Styles guy and his mom hair cut

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Alexa Bliss ;)

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Dean should get rid of the emo bangs to cover his balding and he would look much more sleazy

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

exploded mummy posted:

also people who want roman reigns to gently caress dean

and seth rollins to gently caress dean

basically they want the shield to form a sort of ouroboros of loving

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Do it ironically posted:

I mean obviously Goldberg is winning sunday, but let me say that sucks! It sucks because the lame way the WWE will do it is Jericho will come in and interfere, this is lame because it would be way, way, way better if Crhis Jericho was away for a long time and came back at Wrasslemania to cost Kevin the belt

but the WWE wants Goldberg/Lesnar for the title at mania

Imagine everyone forgetting about Jericho him just tweeting and instagramming about Fozzy, no build up no nothing then him out of nowhere at wrestlemania that would be amazing

Jericho isn't going to interfere. Goldberg is going to squash Owens. Jericho might come out and codebreak him afterward. Probably not, though. Brock will probably come out and F5 Goldberg or he'll just stand at the top of the ramp and stare at Goldberg as he holds up the title and points to the WM sign.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

anti-renee young

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

exploded mummy posted:

I mean in all honesty I can't fault that, but she was there first.

So, WWE is acknowledging Asuka's long winning streak and comparing it to Goldberg's.

She's got 22 to go. I dunno if she can get there before Orlando. :ohdear:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

VJeff posted:

I mean in all honesty I can't fault that, but she was there first.

So, WWE is acknowledging Asuka's long winning streak and comparing it to Goldberg's.

She's got 22 to go. I dunno if she can get there before Orlando. :ohdear:

With Hunter training to get back in the ring, maybe Stephanie is joining him, so she can break Asukas streak.

I mean, maybe then people will truly realize how cool and good she is for starting the Womens revolution(tm), and stop cheering this stupid foreigner who could never get over.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I don't think Goldberg is winning the title. First off, Goldberg/Lesnar doesn't need the title. And secondly, what happens after? We have the title on a part-timer after WM. It would be much better to have KO/Y2J for the title if they're doing that match.

BUT WWE is dumb as hell so who knows

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I don't think Goldberg is winning the title. First off, Goldberg/Lesnar doesn't need the title. And secondly, what happens after? We have the title on a part-timer after WM. It would be much better to have KO/Y2J for the title if they're doing that match.

Have Goldberg or Lesnar drop the title on the Raw after Wrestlemania via shenanigans?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Braun squashes the winner on the next PPV

IMO anyway

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Intruder posted:

Roman squashes the winner on the next PPV

Search your feelings.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Alan_Shore posted:

Roman Reigns beats Lesnar at the next RAW PPV.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Baron Corbyn posted:

Have Goldberg or Lesnar drop the title on the Raw after Wrestlemania via shenanigans?

Strawberry Panda posted:

Roman Reigns beats Lesnar at the next RAW PPV.

None of these are appealing to me at all but I guess those are possibilities. Dropping it the night after Raw would be real lovely though.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Destroy My Sweater posted:

where's tom's dick dammit

where the heck is this dang weiner!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Put big Show in main event

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sf_0FL9baM

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Am I booing?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
The Big Show got in great shape. They really need to give the guy something.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
the best way to do the KO/Goldberg match is that you build, build, build with the entrances, the poo poo talking, and then bam, KO throws the ref into Goldberg's immediate bell ringing spear, ref's down, Brock runs down, kills KO and Goldberg and drags Bill on top of Kevin. KO kicks out from the Brock murder to give him some credibility after the ref gets up, then spear, Jackhammer, 1,2,3.

Probably won't happen if they're going to do a Taker run-in for the finish of Stroman Reigns, though.

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Mar 3, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SunshineDanceParty posted:

The Big Show got in great shape. They really need to give the guy something.

Well they're giving him the Ultimate Rub in Losing To A Celebrity At Wrestlemania, what more could you ask for?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

OOH-WAH-AH-AH-AH

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Might as well get Javale McGee to replace Shaq. there's a game that day and exactly during wrestlemania but who cares

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Well they're giving him the Ultimate Rub in Losing To A Celebrity At Wrestlemania, what more could you ask for?

Shaq is not happening

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I want that juicy big show meat

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I want that juicy big show meat

Butt Bang me Big Show

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'll fight the big show at wrestlemania for like half of what they were going to pay shaq. I'll step up.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

gently caress it, this is going on my office wall.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sticklefifer posted:

OOH-WAH-AH-AH-AH
lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bradzilla posted:

Well they're giving him the Ultimate Rub in Losing To A Celebrity At Wrestlemania, what more could you ask for

Shaq forgot to get in shape to the point where he could possibly lift a four hundred pound man and cancelled the match

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/837684776249196545

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

For fucks sake.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Dumb dumb dumb

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
... So, Shane and Bryan have decided that all Randy had to do was say out loud that he wasn't going to challenge Bray, and that nullified his automatic title shot from the Rumble.

It would have at least made some sense if Randy had signed away his shot after declaring that he wouldn't fight Bray, but since his endgame was to betray him all along, he wouldn't have done that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Shaq forgot to get in shape to the point where he could possibly lift a four hundred pound man and cancelled the match

lol, guess he'll be stuck in the battle royal then.

:negative: Just make it a goddamn triple threat or pull the trigger on the feud with Shane already.

• Locked thread